Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Weather Plus Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Burke Wrote:I was away for a few days - so sorry for my late replay. Blush

What I wanted to ask you would it be possible to have icons instead of maps - if maps are not available for some countries or regions. The reason why I asked you abut Google translate (or some other) is because bablefish does not support Croatian.

I dont know if this can help you solve this... when I used to type "zagreb" in providers section I would get result - but now I get script error - but when I go to accuweather web and input "zagreb" in search I get result. Huh - Someone was playing with my XBMC and massed up my PROXY setting - sorry for the truble Blush - going to lock all setting from now on. That only leaves bablefish question.

There will be many improvements on version 3 (not 2.3.2), and Google translate will be one of them.
I've been busy, but I'll try to update stable v.2.3.2 and version 3 soon.
thx man .... it is a great addon right now. Smile and thanks for goole translate.
All at once getting script failures...

Debug Log

Jerry
I have recently started receiving missing data from the weather plus addon. Mostly current and upcoming temps. I noticed a line that states "20:05:06 T:2956787712 M:1187037184 ERROR: WEATHER: Unable to get data: Invalid License Key."

Don't know if this is normal or not. Here is the rest of the log:

http://pastebin.com/9c27eDjx
Yeah my weather app isn't working either. When is this gonna be fixed be it a licensing issue or what ever? :cool2:
mst3kroqs Wrote:See: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=112798

Doh.

Doh, that doesn't answer my question.
Pednick Wrote:Doh, that doesn't answer my question.

It does.
It says that it won't work anymore unless some one is gonna pay for the use of the API
Yeah ok more copyright bullshit, this is getting ridiculous just work around it, stop the wussyness.
@brightsr Smile

Over here, I've been taking a quick look at getting the weather to work using only Weather Plus for the skin I use after the death of the Weather Channel API.

In trying to repair condition specific Fanart I noticed that in xbmcplugin_weather.py around line 533/534 (under _accu_36_forecast) for Accuweather it looks like there's a 'missing' (for what I need at least)
Code:
self.WEATHER_WINDOW.setProperty( "Current.FanartCode", os.path.splitext( os.path.basename( extras[0][10] ) )[ 0 ] )

I can add it locally but it would be more usefully added properly, any chance? Smile

'Zero

-----
XBMC Dharma | Windows Vista | Aeon Nox 1.7
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
does this mean that weather is gone all together, my standard weather is not working either?

I am running the following:

Dharma latest SVN
Neon latest SVN
Pednick Wrote:Yeah ok more copyright bullshit, this is getting ridiculous just work around it, stop the wussyness.

Ah, self-entitlement is thick with this one. Yes let's tell the addon dev that he is a wuss for not finding a illegal hack to work around a pay-for API. Genius clearly. Pretty sure we don't see you providing anything remotely helpful to find a workaround other than chest thumping and keyboard bitching.

If you look around the forums, some people have found a workaround already. Perhaps instead of your "I demand" nonsense, you use the search function and find the posts that explain how to get weather information back.

Or, if that's too much trouble, you provide the $60 a month subscription fee to Brightsr or Team-XBMC to use the Weather.com API. No? Then quit demanding something you get for free through no effort of your own.
edit: no swearing please.
Sums up everything we need to know about you. Which is nothing worth noting.

On another note.
Thanks 'Zero for letting Big_Noid in on those changes. Updated Nox and got info back no problem.