Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Feature Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
I really need the Time remaining on the Pause OSD back please pretty please Smile
Hi, is it posible to add some sort of option in favorits on main menu screen that you can make customize favorite grupe for all the same stuff to go in and then you can have another grupe for different stuff all with some sort of separation
I LOVE that the Pause OSD now disappears after a few seconds.

But why was the Time remaining and also name of video playing removed?

PLEASE can you add back both "Time remaining" and "video name" soon?

Thanks Smile
Video name is still there in the Info osd. As for time remaining I believe it was felt there was too many time labels, so decision was to drop time remaining label, as it's just another way of representing the same info as the ends at label displays.
(2020-11-02, 03:56)jjd-uk Wrote: [ -> ]Video name is still there in the Info osd. As for time remaining I believe it was felt there was too many time labels, so decision was to drop time remaining label, as it's just another way of representing the same info as the ends at label displays.

That's a real bummer as I really like he Time Remaining display Sad

There seems to be plentily of room for it somewhere in the UI.

Anyway thanks for the info
(2020-11-13, 20:22)gate1975mlm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-02, 03:56)jjd-uk Wrote: [ -> ]Video name is still there in the Info osd. As for time remaining I believe it was felt there was too many time labels, so decision was to drop time remaining label, as it's just another way of representing the same info as the ends at label displays.

I can provide guidance on how to mod the skin if you wanted to go that route.
(2020-11-13, 22:09)jjd-uk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-13, 20:22)gate1975mlm Wrote: [ -> ]

I can provide guidance on how to mod the skin if you wanted to go that route.

Sure hopefully it's not to hard to so Smile

Can this mod be done on both Windows and Android too?
Please add a feature to be able to add add-on shortcuts to the main menu (side panel). No need to go to Videos->Video Addons->[Addon Name] or Music->Music Addons->[Addon Name] to go to a certain music or video addon. This way you can add add-on shortcuts to the main menu like Netflix or YouTube and be able to boot up Kodi and simply go to Netflix/YouTube and from there choose a video.
(2020-12-12, 19:24)trymeout Wrote: [ -> ]Please add a feature to be able to add add-on shortcuts to the main menu (side panel). No need to go to Videos->Video Addons->[Addon Name] or Music->Music Addons->[Addon Name] to go to a certain music or video addon. This way you can add add-on shortcuts to the main menu like Netflix or YouTube and be able to boot up Kodi and simply go to Netflix/YouTube and from there choose a video.

You need to use a skin that allows Custom Home Items
(2020-12-12, 22:11)jjd-uk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-12, 19:24)trymeout Wrote: [ -> ]Please add a feature to be able to add add-on shortcuts to the main menu (side panel). No need to go to Videos->Video Addons->[Addon Name] or Music->Music Addons->[Addon Name] to go to a certain music or video addon. This way you can add add-on shortcuts to the main menu like Netflix or YouTube and be able to boot up Kodi and simply go to Netflix/YouTube and from there choose a video.

You need to use a skin that allows Custom Home Items
I know other skins do this but I like the default Estuary skin and all it needs in my opinion is the ability to add items to the main menu. If other skins can do this why can't this feature be added to Estuary?
(2020-12-18, 00:01)trymeout Wrote: [ -> ]If other skins can do this why can't this feature be added to Estuary?

Because they mostly rely on a helper script what while acceptable for 3rd party skins is deemed too resource heavy and of not the necessary code quality for inclusion in the default skin.
Please add "Recently added TV Shows." to the home screen.
Is it possible to have the video/audio format identifiers as logos like in TV channels? I mean the official logos for 4K UHD, DTS, Dolby Digital, 1080p, HDR10, and so on.
on default skin when we are in a movie or series episode how can we go directly to main settings. if I press back back beck OK.easier way?
(2021-01-17, 22:05)fuorigioco1981 Wrote: [ -> ]on default skin when we are in a movie or series episode how can we go directly to main settings. if I press back back beck OK.easier way?
You can add a keyboard shortcut to your keyboard.xml file. Use the following

xml:
<v mod="ctrl,shift">ActivateWindow(Settings)</v>

then you press ctrl-shift-v on your keyboard and it will open the Settings main page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45