Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Ace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mq - what is the file structure for sets? Do I have to reorganize my movies?
Have Got Concerts working thanks again for the tip Marcos...Scott967 and Powerhouse thanks for the tips on .NFO files as well..The scraper from Marcos works well for Concert DVD's and will play a bit with the .NFO's
SETS I have my head around almost and think I have them running okay for now...Using ExtendedInfo Script - by phil65. My next step it appears Marcos already has covered....Cannot wait for it to be implemented....
that looks fantastic. Immediately a must have!

I love this skin...
Does the upcoming release have genre icons? I downloaded the pack, but cant see genre icons...
Love the new movie sets script by phil
(2013-04-04, 03:32)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]Mq - what is the file structure for sets? Do I have to reorganize my movies?

Not require any change in its library, the only thing to do is go into Settings / Video / Library /and enable Group Movies in Sets.

Skank, I have not had time to include it. Only in version 1.5.0 I believe.
Ok cool Marcos! Thanks for your work!
Hi

@MQ

There's a problem with background customisation. It's working well on home menu but when you enter a menu, it shows the defaut backgroud. You can notice it only if you don't use artist tvshow or movie fanart.

Another point, I've never been able to download extrapack on my 3 PC. I ve got a message update failed. Am i missing something?
Is there a limitation in the number of discs/titles you have in a set?
Are we able to add/remove a title from set or evenmanually create set?
@Skank, soon xbmc developers team, will integrate set admin for XBMC Gotham (more few days), it´s cool, and solve add/remove item in sets, and create new sets too.
More info look here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1387503
or in forum XBMC Brazil:
http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/showthread.php...41#pid3941
Cool
@GuiZ:

1. It is not a mistake, it is by design. But I can change it when time permits me.

2. What I can do is put together a package in zip format. When you're ready I'll teach you how and where to place content.

@Skank, Ace shows posters, disc art and other information for up to 10 films per set.
Nice!
Marcos,

I downloaded the skin last night. VERY nice. I really like Aeon, but this is Excellent as well. I just have one question. In Aeon, there was a slider to scroll the movies alphabetically. Couldn't seem to figure out how to do this in Ace.

I am using XBMC controller on the Ipad to scroll. Thanks so much for all your tireless work.

Mark
@ Marcos

Ok i 'm waiting for the download link.
Thanks for your amazing skin! Really love it! can't wait for next release
Am I missing something, or is there no longer a "season" view? Like when I choose a TV show, it just shows every episode all in one big list rather than by season.