Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Ace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't find this feature in the skin?
- Display of the episodes that aired on the day. Function provided by the script TV Show - Next Aired.
I Believe the Next Aired script can be found in the sub-Menu under TV.
(2013-07-26, 23:59)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Pigaldi, it´s not true, the latest release was in 07/04, version 1.7.0, very recently for "abandoned"...

It is not about the date, it is about the functionality (1.7 just fixed a few bugs). And I am not talking about a wishlist, but core options. Nearly all the different view types in music mode are greyed out...
Recently added TV shows don't show the cover art they are blank (TOP ROW)... am I missing something?

BTW! Cool skin.... like always.

Found this .... this is exactly what I am talking about...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=166511
I have a question that I was hoping to get some help with.

I am trying this skin out after using xperience 1080 for quite some time, just kind of getting tired of the metro theme. One thing I grew accustomed to was having ongoing tv shows on the front page to scroll through. I changed the Recently added tv episode list in the xml to instead display "reccomendedepisode" which means the next episodes in whatever series I am watching. The label of course above it says recently added. Which xml and where in it can I change that label? I couldn't for the life of me find it. Thanks!
I have recently done a fresh install of XBMC and Ace skin. I now seem to only be able to have Logo or Clearart, as the Movie title when in Fanart view for movies.

Is there a way of "de-selecting" having to use Logo or Clearart, and just have "normal" text for the movie titles?
(2013-08-06, 03:01)Beer40oz Wrote: [ -> ]Recently added TV shows don't show the cover art they are blank (TOP ROW)... am I missing something?

Change the widget from recently added to random. Let it load the random episodes (and covers), and then switch back to recently added.
Is there a Programs tab in this skin? I am still stuck on Aeon MQ2 since MQ3 does not have it. Is it available in MQ4?
You can do that in the skin settings. Customize the home screen. Would give more details if I weren't on phone
(2013-08-06, 03:01)Beer40oz Wrote: [ -> ]Recently added TV shows don't show the cover art they are blank (TOP ROW)... am I missing something?

Go to tv shows, pick a show you're missing the cover from in the main menu.
Press i -> Get thumb -> Poster -> Select a poster
Redo this for every show you're missing covers from.
The next time you restart xbmc all the posters in recently added will also be showing.
Thanks for this great skin Marcos!

I just really don't like the look of the watched indicator :-p
(2013-08-12, 15:45)tripkip Wrote: [ -> ]I just really don't like the look of the watched indicator :-p
I agree 100%
The only negative point in this great Skin.
I think that NOX , has the best (of the watched indicator) .......
I wasn't a fan of the watched icon either and managed to change it to a simple check mark...

Only problem is on the poster view it displays upside down that I have no idea how to sort so I just don't use that view Big Grin

What about partially watched indicator? Plex has to best indicator.
Full circle for unwatched, half circle for partially watched, and no indicator for already seen items.
After all the items which should stand out are those which haven't been watched.

I Think that NOX, shows the best.
In a big stripe ,writes, WATCHED