Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Ace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you Marcos, this is truly a great skin (after digging into your code, I can only imagine the hundreds, if not thousands, of hours you spent building it, so congrats !).

Just a minor request : is it possible to integrate the Quit command in the shutdown submenu ? for now we can only access it with the main shutdown button, and if it is remapped there is no way to just close XBMC. I posted the code there :

Original post

I would be really appreciated Wink
@Marcos

Found a issue with upcoming recording notification on top of screen, it overlaps with channel list on the left.
Also noticed a error when updating extra pack

And i'm guessing your still working on the PVR section in skin but still would like to mention to have a look at OSDChannel and EPG window, doesn't look that good.

Don't have my system near me so can't post screenshots atm, will do later.
@MarcosQui

I saw in the 1.4.5 test version you've changed the watched icon again, but I have to say the new one is not much of an improvement. Especially in darker posters it disappears completely. Personally I thought the previous one was OK, as was the original (the eye).

I'm just curious to know which is this view, because it does not exist in Ace.

schumi2004, about PVR, I assume you have tested the 1.4.5?

No errors in Extrapack for me.

To all:

Looking back, I have no way to test EPG because the EPG does not work for me, all that is done is based on the comments.

Even so, I intend to give special attention to this issue in version 1.6.0.
(2013-04-19, 15:21)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just curious to know which is this view, because it does not exist in Ace.

That's just a screenshot from my personal viewtype/short-of-private-mod. The watched icon appears the same way on all viewtypes.
(2013-04-19, 15:21)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just curious to know which is this view, because it does not exist in Ace.

schumi2004, about PVR, I assume you have tested the 1.4.5?

No errors in Extrapack for me.

To all:

Looking back, I have no way to test EPG because the EPG does not work for me, all that is done is based on the comments.

Even so, I intend to give special attention to this issue in version 1.6.0.

Tested this in 1.4.5 yes.

Bug voor next recording info

Needs improvement:
EPG Window

How it looks in default Confluence:

Requested before, current playing program for other channels
Green is good, Red circle it's missing.

How it looks in Confluence.
Same way... not exactly, but the 'eye' will not come back, the blue triangle most people dont like. Anyway I think it this already generated many posts for a small detail.

shumi, we will discuss this in development area (br forum) is better.
love the skin however i find the watched icons not very noticeable from a distance just a small blue dot is there a way to get something a bit more noticeable like a large colored tick or the watched banner like in aeon nox

this is really my only complaint Smile
what about doing 5 concepts for the watched icon and have a poll run for 2 weeks Tongue

i didnt mind either of the first 2, will see what 1.4.5 looks like, but if its that screenshot, it is not very noticeable.
I waste 15 days of work to prepare a new version and the only comment I see is: I don't like the watched icon.

It really discouraging. Undecided

Sometimes MQ disappears for a while but no one asks why.
(2013-04-19, 16:24)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]I waste 15 days of work to prepare a new version and the only comment I see is: I don't like the watched icon.

That's because everything else looks perfect! Wink
(2013-04-19, 16:24)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]I waste 15 days of work to prepare a new version and the only comment I see is: I don't like the watched icon.

It really discouraging. Undecided

Sometimes MQ disappears for a while but no one asks why.

You shouldnt be
Your work is so much appreciated... by tons of people i'm sure
Maybe people take it to much for granted, that you are doing this...
In addition to the above comment, also some of us have not gotten the update yet. As of this morning, I still have 1.4.0, and can't wait for the new update.
(2013-04-19, 16:58)Powerhouse Wrote: [ -> ]In addition to the above comment, also some of us have not gotten the update yet. As of this morning, I still have 1.4.0, and can't wait for the new update.

This update is for the beta testers / vip. See information in the first post
(2013-04-19, 17:08)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-19, 16:58)Powerhouse Wrote: [ -> ]In addition to the above comment, also some of us have not gotten the update yet. As of this morning, I still have 1.4.0, and can't wait for the new update.

This update is for the beta testers / vip. See information in the first post

i think his response actually means that since its limited release, most people wont have any comments regarding new features, changes or bug fixes....yet.