Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just realized that I can not add the Studio tab in the movie. I can select it in the settings, but it never appears on the menu!

Did you remove the skin from xbmc / addons / packages before reinstalling?

Yes, I do it before reinstalling XBMC, all formatted. new installation
(2014-04-17, 15:15)Jeroen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-17, 15:13)fatal. Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, then the "Edit" button is missing...the only buttons I see on the Movie Detail screen is "Play", "Cast" and "Trailer" (if there is a trailer), no Edit button.

Take Care

Is this on a local source item? If not, what source is it from?

It's a source on my network (my media server) using smb, I don't have any media on the box running xbmc itself (using openElec) if that's what you are asking. Let me know if you need more info.

Take Care
How can I do to help you understand and solve this problem? you need more information? screenshot plug xbmc source files? I want t help because I want the best refocus. and here I feel powerless to help t. I'm annoyed with you that: (Sorry I feel like the only one with the problem of addon's tab movie:;. (

take care

edit :

(2014-04-17, 15:19)fatal. Wrote: [ -> ]It's a source on my network (my media server) using smb, I don't have any media on the box running xbmc itself (using openElec) if that's what you are asking. Let me know if you need more info.

Take Care

Then you probably have kiosk mode enabled. Because the button only hides when either that is the case or the info you are requesting info from is listed by an addon (the skin checks whether the source's folder path contains "plugin://" I put this condition there as I don't know of any add-on that allows you to refresh the information.
(2014-04-17, 15:24)Jeroen Wrote: [ -> ]Then you probably have kiosk mode enabled. Because the button only hides when either that is the case or the info you are requesting info from is listed by an addon (the skin checks whether the source's folder path contains "plugin://" I put this condition there as I don't know of any add-on that allows you to refresh the information.

Hey,

Yes, you are correct, I do have kiosk mode enabled (should have mentioned that), makes sense, I think the previous version still showed the edit/refresh button in kiosk mode so threw me off a little.

Take Care
also , it would be nice if the search function in the view options, remains visible when the stand Kiosk is active. Possible to do this?

it is long to go back when you have a large library and when looking in lists, it's annoying to go back to the beginning of the skin
Here two images, where you can see the functions selected view and the other one in the Home Movie activity . Studio and Movie Set addon does not work when I kick selects.

Just FYI - The Fanart Grabber version has been bumped in the repo so the "Logo" property is now available.
(2014-04-17, 15:36)Reynald Wrote: [ -> ]also , it would be nice if the search function in the view options, remains visible when the stand Kiosk is active. Possible to do this?
It would be quite a hassle, and search would literally be the only option left. I don't intend to change this.

Quote:it is long to go back when you have a large library and when looking in lists, it's annoying to go back to the beginning of the skin

Use esc/exit, and it takes 1 key press.

(2014-04-17, 15:48)Reynald Wrote: [ -> ]Here two images, where you can see the functions selected view and the other one in the Home Movie activity . Studio and Movie Set addon does not work when I kick selects.

Ok, so the problem is now about moviesets, and not trailers? Where can I get that add-on?

I know about the problem with the studio entry, this will be fixed.
Quote:It would be quite a hassle, and search would literally be the only option left. I don't intend to change this.

ok no worries Smile Thx
That moviesets add-on is not a video add-on, it's a program add-on. The menu expects video add-ons under "movies". So no, this will not work. It shouldn't even show up in the list you get when clicking "select an add-on".
Here https://github.com/BigNoid/plugin.moviesets

if it works on the Video tab of the Home. It is a video program, because it allows you to create Saga. in the video tab it works well, but not in the Movie tab

Script for Gotham new update Smile https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zo0ibpmqcl7u6....0.2.1.zip

Script for Gotham new update Smile https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zo0ibpmqcl7u6....0.2.1.zip
(2014-04-17, 15:24)Reynald Wrote: [ -> ]How can I do to help you understand and solve this problem? you need more information? screenshot plug xbmc source files? I want t help because I want the best refocus. and here I feel powerless to help t. I'm annoyed with you that: (Sorry I feel like the only one with the problem of addon's tab movie:;. (

take care

edit :

Shouldn't the folder be renamed to skin.refocus instead of skin.refocus-master?
No, I think nothing will change, XBMC uses what he has in it, even if I always named carrot, it's working so . it is in packets is important. but thank you Smile