Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bug reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
When scrolling thru channels list some text appears outside panel. This only happens if channels is missing EPG data.

I'm not sure this is a bug (maybe a change in core) but in the past when installing add-ons I would get a notification or progress dialog in confluence showing what was happening. But now in particular I install a skin from zip that has several dependencies, there is no notification at all that anything is happening, until some minutes later the yes/no dialog pops up asking if I want to switch to the new skin.

scott s.
Hey guys,
I have been using the skin for a couple weeks and loving it so far. One issue I have been having is the first time I go to TV Shows after loading Kodi, the section is blank. I have to click TV Shows and then escape for anything to show on the right pane:
Before:
After:
Button text overlaps with icon/switch in event log if translation string is longer than original string.

Many buttons in Estuary dont have label (ex. Favourites on Home). Parameter $INFO[System.CurrentControl] shows "( )" on external lcd with lcdproc script. I like use my HTPC with TV turned off (I use external LCD to control) but with Estuary this is impossible.
Hi

I have identified one error with the Aspect Ratio of the OSD Buttons and also the Progress sliderSlider when viewing 3D Movies (SBS or HOU).

Edit: Guilouz checked it for his skin mod and replied it looks like a Kodi issue not a skin related thing.
I created bug ticket #16727

The first time one opens the OSD everithing is OK.
The second time OSD is opened, the Aspect Ratio of the buttons is broken (only half the wide (SBS) / half the height (HOU) they should have)
When switching to 2D mode and back to 3D Aspect ration is correct until one reopens OSD again.

Please see following screenshots:

watch gallery

Best regards
Stefan
The playback position thingie on the bottom needs to sync up. Now the "|" moves seperately from the colored line.
(2016-05-18, 14:39)newphreak Wrote: [ -> ]The playback position thingie on the bottom needs to sync up. Now the "|" moves seperately from the colored line.

The coloured line infront of the "l" is what has been buffered.
Oh shit, you're correct. That's two different colors. I had to literally stare close to the picture to see this. The color should be easier to distinguish, because at a glance now it all looks the same.
I saw a new issue in relation to EPG Search. Sorry didn't have a log at the time (was late last night), so I'll reproduce and edit this post to add one, but thought I'd describe the issue here in case you can reproduce it without the log.

I have Live TV (from TVheadend PVR). From main menu when I select 'TV', the channel list shows correctly. I navigate left and the side-menu options fly-in OK, but when I select 'Search' from that left side-menu and new dialogue window opens with just a title and nothing else - nowhere to enter a search term or anything.

This is on Mac OSX nightly of 26 May ( x86_64/kodi-20160525-fe51c6b-master-x86_64.dmg ) I hadn't realised this search option was there, so hadn't tested it on previous nightlies. If you can't reproduce it, I'll upload a log, and go back to previous nightlies and see if the bug was there then.
(2016-05-27, 09:41)gshodg Wrote: [ -> ]I saw a new issue in relation to EPG Search. Sorry didn't have a log at the time (was late last night), so I'll reproduce and edit this post to add one, but thought I'd describe the issue here in case you can reproduce it without the log.

I have Live TV (from TVheadend PVR). From main menu when I select 'TV', the channel list shows correctly. I navigate left and the side-menu options fly-in OK, but when I select 'Search' from that left side-menu and new dialogue window opens with just a title and nothing else - nowhere to enter a search term or anything.

This is on Mac OSX nightly of 26 May ( x86_64/kodi-20160525-fe51c6b-master-x86_64.dmg ) I hadn't realised this search option was there, so hadn't tested it on previous nightlies. If you can't reproduce it, I'll upload a log, and go back to previous nightlies and see if the bug was there then.

Is the title of the window "Search..."? You should select that item and another window opens where you enter your search.
(2016-05-27, 19:18)raptorjr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-27, 09:41)gshodg Wrote: [ -> ]I saw a new issue in relation to EPG Search. Sorry didn't have a log at the time (was late last night), so I'll reproduce and edit this post to add one, but thought I'd describe the issue here in case you can reproduce it without the log.

Is the title of the window "Search..."? You should select that item and another window opens where you enter your search.

I click the magnifying glass icon on the top-right of the fly-in menu, here:

When I do that, yes another window opens, but there's nowhere to enter a search term, only the blank window, here's a screenshot of it:

I have a FRESH install of Krypton. Zero videos, zero library, nothing at all yet. No userdata of any form as no KODI ever been on this laptop. (Brand new install of Win10)

I am developing an addon so have installed Krypton for testing ( http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=272112 )

I add my repo as a source

I go into Addons from the Home page

I then add ONE add-on. (In my case I added something from my own external repo - don't know if that was relevant)

Test and use it for a bit. All fine.

Add a second add-on from official repo. (Video Node Editor)

Uninstall second addon. Icon disappears from screen.

Uninstall first addon.

BUT... the first addon doesn't disappear correctly. It is still shown as an icon on the GUI

KODI thinks it has gone as there are now no settings for it. And a restart of KODI will show it has gone.

But now a counter must be screwed as I add my first addon again.... and it installs correctly.

But now when I try and look at the addons from the front screen it is still showing the Enter Addon Browser \ Remove this main menu item screen instead.

If I click on Add-ons I can see my one addon is correctly installed and operational.

My guess... something is wrong with the counter when only one addon. It almost feels like it isn't getting to zero correctly. And once it is at zero, it isn't counting up again correctly as that placeholder screen is being shown as if there are no addons when there is a single addon.

Yeah - the more I mess with this, the more there is an edge case here with the addons count. I have put my single Program Addon back, but Krypton still insists on telling me "you do not have any add-ons installed" with that grey jigsaw placeholder thing.

OR... is this soemthing to do with favourites? Are they "favourite addons" being autolisted here? The more I add and then remove just to addons the weirder and more hidden they are getting. Now I am not even getting the addons shown on the addons page and I am having to dig deeper and deeper to get the icons to display.

I have to Exit KODI and then come back in again for these icons to now appear correctly.
(2016-05-28, 09:39)gshodg Wrote: [ -> ]I click the magnifying glass icon on the top-right of the fly-in menu, here:

When I do that, yes another window opens, but there's nowhere to enter a search term, only the blank window, here's a screenshot of it:

This is from my Windows computer where I only test things, so it is a little outdated. But I get the same views when using the daily builds of LibreELEC.
Selecting Search... opens the search window.

watch gallery
(2016-05-30, 19:46)raptorjr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-28, 09:39)gshodg Wrote: [ -> ]I click the magnifying glass icon on the top-right of the fly-in menu, here:

This is from my Windows computer where I only test things, so it is a little outdated. But I get the same views when using the daily builds of LibreELEC.
Selecting Search... opens the search window.

watch gallery

OK, so it looks like it's a bug on the MAC OSX version, but not Windows or LibreELEC? Devs - which log do you need?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41