Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 5.x for Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-08-07, 12:48)mac1202 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi on latest git version of kodi I can no longer access this section of the settings.

I think it's related to this commit > https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/90d5...900f048f1e

Skin has been updated for some time. If you're truly using the latest from github, the only thing I can think of is that you need to install the latest Kodi nightly.

Sent from my iPhone
Yeah my bad forget to checkout your git for updates.
I have another question about tv show next aired it work great in estuary but in mimic i got this and I can't navigate in the interface

And once I activate the option to integrate the tv show next aired info into the skin how i can access them I try every view in my tv show list but there is no additional info.
(2016-08-07, 17:49)mac1202 Wrote: [ -> ]I have another question about tv show next aired it work great in estuary but in mimic i got this and I can't navigate in the interface

And once I activate the option to integrate the tv show next aired info into the skin how i can access them I try every view in my tv show list but there is no additional info.
Yeah, I've noticed this as well. I usually get an error message that it was unable to fetch. I restarted Kodi to get a clean log, and now it's working fine. Go figure. As far as I can tell it's a script or TVDB issue. It may need to be updated for Krypton, I see the last update to NextAired was 8 months ago.
But it work with estuary skin so I throught it was a problem with mimic.

Anyways it's not a big issue.
(2016-08-07, 19:55)mac1202 Wrote: [ -> ]But it work with estuary skin so I throught it was a problem with mimic.

Anyways it's not a big issue.
Like I said, it's working fine for me in Mimic now. But I've also had those errors before, and it appears to be a script issue.

Ok, so I recently simplified the fonts in Mimic, allowing me to more easily add new ones. The skin should now work well in a variety of languages. In addition to the languages supported by Arial, the following fonts are included:

Assistant (Hebrew)
Catamaran (Tamil)
Changa (Arabic)
Jaldi (Hindi)
Kanit (Thai, Vietnamese)
NotoSerif
Roboto
Sawasdee (Thai)

Let me know if you find any alignment issues with any of the fonts.

Just a little thing missing in the episode view, it's the only view without a visual feedback of the status of the video (the white circle that indicate if we already seen the episode)

(2016-08-11, 16:34)mac1202 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a little thing missing in the episode view, it's the only view without a visual feedback of the status of the video (the white circle that indicate if we already seen the episode)
It used to be there, I'll check it out.

Update: Now fixed on github, thanks for reporting!
Is there a way to make Mimic notifications show in background instead of windowed?
(2016-08-12, 00:55)tteckster Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to make Mimic notifications show in background instead of windowed?
There is if you want to modify the skin code...I decided against it as I wanted notifications to be more visible and slide in from the top of the screen.
(2016-08-12, 07:21)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-12, 00:55)tteckster Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to make Mimic notifications show in background instead of windowed?
There is if you want to modify the skin code...I decided against it as I wanted notifications to be more visible and slide in from the top of the screen.

What about an option in settings? Notifications... Background or Windowed
I really like the new progress wheel you put in right of the header.
Some addons have the option which I utilize. Looks really nice.
(2016-08-12, 13:53)tteckster Wrote: [ -> ]What about an option in settings? Notifications... Background or Windowed
No plans to add an option, as it would also involve changing all of the visibility conditions for the right side of the header. I rarely see notifications anyway, mostly just when turning subtitles on. What addon are you using that has an option to change the notification display? Or are you talking about other skins?
(2016-08-12, 17:47)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-12, 13:53)tteckster Wrote: [ -> ]What about an option in settings? Notifications... Background or Windowed
No plans to add an option, as it would also involve changing all of the visibility conditions for the right side of the header. I rarely see notifications anyway, mostly just when turning subtitles on. What addon are you using that has an option to change the notification display? Or are you talking about other skins?

E***** addon
(2016-08-12, 18:57)tteckster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-12, 17:47)braz Wrote: [ -> ]

E***** addon

You're not going to find any support for that around here.

Sent from my iPhone