Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-06-19, 14:02)tkislan Wrote: [ -> ]Stopping doesn't work, but that is an issue on Amazon side. 
Does Amazon send separate commands for pause and play/resume? If so, then maybe you can consider a pause command when the video is already paused (ie: a second pause command) to be the stop command.
(2018-06-19, 14:15)badbob001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-19, 14:02)tkislan Wrote: [ -> ]Stopping doesn't work, but that is an issue on Amazon side. 
Does Amazon send separate commands for pause and play/resume? If so, then maybe you can consider a pause command when the video is already paused (ie: a second pause command) to be the stop command. 
Yes it does. And yes, that might be a workaround of sort. But I would much rather appreciate, if Amazon would get this right. Because in documentation they do mention a request to Stop playback, they just don't send it through, and instead change it for Pause
Can you please add me also?
I can't PM you. What to do?
Can you add me as well?
Hello!

I would like to also test and use this skill! If you could also add my e-mail address I would really appreciate it! Smile I will try to send you my data, but currently somehow I am having problems PM-ing people.

Thanks in advance!
Could you add me as well please?
@deandjd @mikeycbd If you can't PM me here, you can find me on reddit (same username), and PM me there.
Has anyone gotten this to work on a firetvcube? I previously tested it fine with kodi on windows but on the cube, it doesn't send the voice commands to kodi but has the firetv interface itself respond.
Hi, i can not see the kodi video skill. I have just started following you. My email is [email protected].

Thanks
(2018-06-30, 12:10)samanthanaidu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i can not see the kodi video skill. I have just started following you. My email is .

Thanks
I’ve added you
Can you add me please

[email protected]

Thanks
Good work! Looking forward to test it!
Can you please check my mail in your database? And is it working for amazon.co.uk accounts?
I would like to help testing.
Can u add
[email protected]
@frgul I've added you
Hi,
can you pleae add me for testing?
kramf@amazon.com