Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-01-25, 08:05)tkislan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-25, 02:47)cabbresson Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to find it in the skills page.
Since it's still in beta, I have to manually add peoples Alexa connected emails for them to see the skill.  
Hi tkislan

I'm an Alexa user, and i would love to test your skills on that.
I've setup my Echo to use US language and installed / setup the addon for connect on my Kodi.

PS
My connect email is different from the one i have here.
Can you pm me?

Sorry
I will ask Alexa team in AMZN and let you know.

F.
Thank you.

At the moment i only have every 20 sec a notification Kodi Connect --> Connected and Kodi Connect --> Disconnected
and keep repeating that.

Is that normal?
(2018-07-04, 09:54)tkislan Wrote: [ -> ]@pawuk Sure, I've added you.

Hi tkislan, can you also add me? Everything is setup and ready!
Quote:Thank you.

At the moment i only have every 20 sec a notification Kodi Connect --> Connected and Kodi Connect --> Disconnected
and keep repeating that.

Is that normal?

Have you tried entering your credentials again on the connect addon in Kodi?
I was having that issue due to a typo in the Secret/Password field
I'd love a chance to be able to try this out and do some testing. 
I can't PM you though for some reason. @tkislan can you PM me and i'll reply with my email?
(2018-07-09, 16:51)sahara Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I can't open apps. Alexa says: I can't launch apps on Kodi Video with the command launch appname app.
Saying Launch appname  - i get error - hmm I don't know that.

Please help
What apps do you want to open?
(2018-07-09, 20:37)CaseCRS87 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love a chance to be able to try this out and do some testing. 
I can't PM you though for some reason. @tkislan can you PM me and i'll reply with my email?
You still wouldn't be able to reply. But you can PM me on reddit (same username)
I tried LazyTV and trakt
(2018-07-10, 09:37)tkislan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-09, 16:51)sahara Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I can't open apps. Alexa says: I can't launch apps on Kodi Video with the command launch appname app.

Please help
I tried LazyTV and trakt
(2018-07-11, 12:28)sahara Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-10, 09:37)tkislan Wrote: [ -> ]

Please help
I tried LazyTV and trakt 
And why do you think this skill should be able to open apps on Kodi? There is a list of supported commands on the documentation page.
(2018-07-11, 13:26)tkislan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-11, 12:28)sahara Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-10, 09:37)tkislan Wrote: [ -> ]What apps do you want to open?  
I tried LazyTV and trakt  
And why do you think this skill should be able to open apps on Kodi? There is a list of supported commands on the documentation page. 
 Hi there,, can you add me to get the skill please so I can start testing it? Thanks!
@Edreamsz You need to PM me with your Amazon/Alexa email.
(2018-07-12, 12:08)tkislan Wrote: [ -> ]@Edreamsz You need to PM me with your Amazon/Alexa email.
 I will send you that via reddit. I cannot PM here! Thanks
Hi Tomas,
the last few days, i have problems with skill.
When I ask Alexa to do something, i got the answer "undefined" everytime.
Kodi connect is always connected.
I tried do stop the addon, reinstall the addon, deactivate the skill, nothing helped.

Any ideas?