Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-06-03, 13:00)paolo1982 Wrote: [ -> ]then I'll explain the situation better now I can watch movies with. iso mkv etc ... present on my external hard drive the thing that I can not play blue ray BDMV are on the hard disk and I understand I have the folder of the movie with two folders BDMV and certified as I play them
I'm glad that you can playback ISO using external player now........for BDMV, did you try to playback using index.bdmv?

Hi bluray. I have used your package, but since TMT 5 doesn't play nice with my HD6450 and 24fps I would like to try to go back so I use XBMC to Blu-Ray with AnyDVD HD. But eventhough I have renamed the files in the package so they don't interfere, I can't get it to launch a Blu-Ray when I press "Play Disc" in XBMC.

Can you help?
(2012-06-03, 20:45)Bjur Wrote: [ -> ]Hi bluray. I have used your package, but since TMT 5 doesn't play nice with my HD6450 and 24fps I would like to try to go back so I use XBMC to Blu-Ray with AnyDVD HD.
Have you check out this thread- Total Media Theater 5.2.1.120 problem

(2012-06-03, 17:16)bluray Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-03, 13:00)paolo1982 Wrote: [ -> ]then I'll explain the situation better now I can watch movies with. iso mkv etc ... present on my external hard drive the thing that I can not play blue ray BDMV are on the hard disk and I understand I have the folder of the movie with two folders BDMV and certified as I play them
I'm glad that you can playback ISO using external player now........for BDMV, did you try to playback using index.bdmv?

I did finally could see it, one last thing I wanted to ask can I avoid when I load the file. index.bdmv iso and see the Windows desktop and besides launching tmt5? needs to modify the code in the file. xml, but how and what to write? thanks for the help of these days now I have finally seen something ....
Hi
I dont speak english but i will post here my solution for put the HDI Dune like a external player for XBMC.
The best of the two worlds (media player + HTPC).
The files are here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6marcaj2f24pd6o
This is the Video

Works like a charm.
I will post the code for play bdmv and iso soon.

(2012-06-04, 09:51)paolo1982 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-03, 17:16)bluray Wrote: [ -> ]

I did finally could see it, one last thing I wanted to ask can I avoid when I load the file. index.bdmv iso and see the Windows desktop and besides launching tmt5? needs to modify the code in the file. xml, but how and what to write? thanks for the help of these days now I have finally seen something ....
You need to replace all "<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>" in playercorefactory with this "<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>".......

(2012-06-03, 20:45)Bjur Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to try to go back so I use XBMC to Blu-Ray with AnyDVD HD. But eventhough I have renamed the files in the package so they don't interfere, I can't get it to launch a Blu-Ray when I press "Play Disc" in XBMC.

Can you help?
With AnyDVD HD running in the background, XBMC Play Disc option should work. You should be able to playback blu-ray disc directly on BD-ROM. You need to check if you have more than one ejectable media drive in your system. You need to insert the disk in the drive that has the first drive letter, as XBMC will fail in all others. You may have to swap driver letters in your Windows too. If you have letter E, J, K, etc drives and K is the default BD-ROM, you need to change drive letter K to letter E.......here is how you can change drive letter:

1,Go to Start Menu -> Control Panel -> System and Security -> Administrative Tools -> Double Click Computer Management -> Storage -> Disk Management.
2, Right click the Drive
3. Choose Change Drive Letter and Paths
4, Choose the drive and click Change

If you want to playback blu-ray ISO using VCD drive, you can change VCD drive to the first BD-ROM letter and then mount any blu-ray ISO to it....XBMC Play Disc will work the same way as blu-ray disc on BD-ROM.....

hi BluRay,
(...........continue from my post here)
today i tried to configure my system using your guide but i'm in trouble with the audio section.
i had already installed the mpc-hc mediaplayer and i installed today the FFDshow.
first of all, i'm referring to the doc file in step 7 of the first post of this topic, i'm using the s/pdif device and not the hdmi output. (i don't understand if my problems are related to this thing).
than the audio configuration tab for my s/pdif i have not the "configure" button highlighted so i can't see, as you say in 17th post of this topic the "speaker setup".
now i try to explane what arrive playng a video with ac3 or dts track.
i'm trying to play videos directly from the player without xbmc.
if a play a video using mpc-hc i can't hear nothing but before the ffdshow installation using mpc-hc i hear a standard stereo sound. (instead of ac3 or dts).
also using vlc, i have the same issue of mpc-hc, but on vlc i can select my s/pdif device and i can hear ac3 and dts audio. (but no standard stereo sound).
last things, it is important set the internal filters of mpc-hc as showed in the guide?
it's normal that the FFDshow icons are not shown in the windows bar?
have you any idea
tahnkyou
peppe
Have you install the latest driver for your GPU? Have you select the correct audio playback device in Windows 7 control panel?

You might need to install this "High Definition Audio Codecs" too.....
(2012-06-06, 16:54)bluray Wrote: [ -> ]Have you install the latest driver for your GPU? Have you select the correct audio playback device in Windows 7 control panel?

You might need to install this "High Definition Audio Codecs" too.....

i have the last driver, and this is my situation in control pannel:

now i'll install the high definition codec.
peppe

[EDIT]

i have installed the high definition codec and now the sound is back.
i have always the same problem with mpc-hc i hear the sound but my receiver doesn't recognize it like ac3 or dts.
using xbmc or vlc my receiver play the audio correctly and i can see showed on the receiver display if they are ac3 or dts.
i don't know what i can do......... i'm thinking to configure vlc to be controlled through "event ghost" and like external player on xbmc.
peppe

dear Bluray, I am having trouble playing sbs3d.mkv files using TMT5 as an externla player in xbmc. I downloaded your relevant files ( I want xbmc to handle everything else except the sbs & bluray discs) modified acc to my system but am not successful.
heres my codes & playercorefactory.xml
your help would be greatly appreciated

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="ISO_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}" /fullscreen</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
<player name="BDMV_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayBDMV.bat</filename>
</player>
<player name="Disc_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayDisc.bat</filename>
<player name="Universal_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
<forceontop>true</forceontop>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray ISO -->
<rule filename=".*iso.*" player="ISO_Player"/>
<!-- Bluray BDMV -->
<rule filename=".*bdmv.*" player="BDMV_Player"/>
<!-- Bluray Disc -->
<rule protocols="bd" player="Disc_Player"/>
<!-- sbs3d -->
<rule filetypes=".*sbs3d." filename=".*sbs3d.*" player="Universal_Player"/>
<!-- Bluray M2TS -->
<rule filename=".*m2ts.*" player="Universal_Player"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>
sbs3d.bat=
@echo off

set pth=%1
set pth=%pthConfusedbs3d\sbs3d=%
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uTotalMediaPlayer5.exe" %pth%Confusedbs3d=%
PlayISO.bat=

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe" N:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u
PlayDisc.bat

@echo off
rem you can place your PlayDisc file in \Roaming\XBMC\userdata\

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe" E:

play BDMV.bat=

@echo off
rem you can place your PlayBDMV file in \Roaming\XBMC\userdata\
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:BDMV\index.bdmv=%
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe" %pth% exit
(2012-06-06, 17:27)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]i'm thinking to configure vlc to be controlled through "event ghost" and like external player on xbmc.
peppe
If you like VLC, you can setup external code for it too......

@shaktoo-

What is the blu-ray file format for your 3d movie?
its MKV container with sbs so for e.g title would be " BladeRunner.bluray.sbs3d.mkv". I was going through this thread and a few others and I tried making a sbs3d.bat file ( which I have posted here as well ).
I have another small problem .. if I check the .bat file by double clicking it .. it works and opens the TMT5 .. Remote keys are working with stop stops the file from playing but to exit out of the TMT5 do I have to press exit/ back or will the code take care of that and bring the xbmc back
(2012-06-07, 12:21)shaktoo Wrote: [ -> ]its MKV container with sbs so for e.g title would be " BladeRunner.bluray.sbs3d.mkv". I was going through this thread and a few others and I tried making a sbs3d.bat file ( which I have posted here as well ).
I have another small problem .. if I check the .bat file by double clicking it .. it works and opens the TMT5 .. Remote keys are working with stop stops the file from playing but to exit out of the TMT5 do I have to press exit/ back or will the code take care of that and bring the xbmc back
It should work with a very simple code then, and here are your Playercorefactory.xml codes. You don't need .bat file either.....

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="Universal_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>

</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">

<rule filename=".*sbs3d.mkv*" protocols="*sbs3d.mkv*" player="Universal_Player"/>

</rules>
</playercorefactory>

With the codes above, it will playback everything with sbs3d.mkv using TMT5 and everything else using XBMC.......

trying it right now as we speak