Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (fuse)neue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-03-22, 00:08)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-21, 23:43)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Jurial,

Thank you so much for this awesome skin! I just installed it in Leia and it works really well (after bumping the xbmc.gui dependency in addon.xml). The only thing that does not work well is Extendedinfo functionality, due to a bug in that script that has not been fixed yet in Leia.

Would you consider adding Top250 info in the movie view, not just in the info dialog? It would make it much easier to know which ones i have and which ones I am missing when browsing my IMDb Top 250 playlist, which I have set up as a menu item. I think it would fit well next to the rating underneath the movie title. Also, would it be possible for you to use the Top250 value coming from the Kodi video db instead of relying on skin helper for that? I use script.imdbupdate to keep that value updated, so what I have in the db is usually more updated than what skin helper gets (which I guess is from OMDB API). If you think this would not appeal to all users, could you make it an option?

Again, thank you so much for this great skin, and I will continue to play with it. next on my list to try is submenu widgets! Smile

Regards,

Bart

Bart,

The advantage I see of using skinhelper is that you also get the tvshows top250

Very true, and this is not in the Kodi video db. Hence my question if Jurial could make it an option.

Regards,

Bart
small cosmetic issue

If the show is one hour long it doesn't show the separating dot between time and rating

watch gallery
(2017-03-21, 22:00)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Natively open weather map extended has and option to view Now,Hourly and forecast . would it be possible to add this feature in the future?
Also would it be possible to add Background Opacity for the lower half of the weather OSD
Yeah I'll look into adding extended features of weather when I have some time.
Not keen on mixing opacity levels and as it is currently the bottom bar needs to be opaque to mask certain things. I'm thinking of working on adding a little bit of transparency to the top and bottom bar as an option, but there needs to be quite a bit of work done before I can do that.

(2017-03-21, 23:06)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]Jurial, if you look at weather thing also check the info of sunrise and sunset, it's not showing
How annoying! I just realised that the different providers have different property names for the same things and it when I was testing with different providers the window property wasn't being cleared so I thought it was working but it was just left over information from the previous one. Should be fixed now.

(2017-03-22, 00:12)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-22, 00:08)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-21, 23:43)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much for this awesome skin! I just installed it in Leia and it works really well (after bumping the xbmc.gui dependency in addon.xml). The only thing that does not work well is Extendedinfo functionality, due to a bug in that script that has not been fixed yet in Leia.
Would you consider adding Top250 info in the movie view, not just in the info dialog?
Also, would it be possible for you to use the Top250 value coming from the Kodi video db instead of relying on skin helper for that?
The advantage I see of using skinhelper is that you also get the tvshows top250
Very true, and this is not in the Kodi video db. Hence my question if Jurial could make it an option.

Good to know it works in Leia (At least for now! Wink )
I will add the imdb top250 to library view. (EDIT: Added Smile )
However, I'm not really keen on adding an option to switch. I think these types of options can spiral out of control and the skin settings page becomes overly complex. But I do think this should be an option built into skinhelper itself (an option on whether to preference database or online info first). I will ask marcelveldt if this is a possibility.
(2017-03-22, 03:01)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]small cosmetic issue
If the show is one hour long it doesn't show the separating dot between time and rating
Should be fixed now. Smile
(2017-03-21, 23:43)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Jurial,

Would you consider adding Top250 info in the movie view, not just in the info dialog?

Bart

something like this?

watch gallery
@Edworld - It's already done Wink

Hi jurialmunkey,

can you please add the able/disable auto update

Screen shot from Estuary

Regarding the Background Opacity I completely understand Do you roughly know when info(TV Shows) will be fixed?

I have to say, I'm loving this skin Now Big Grin

Thanks for your hard work so far. Do you have a donation link? Smile
(2017-03-22, 12:51)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]can you please add the able/disable auto update
Regarding the Background Opacity I completely understand Do you roughly know when info(TV Shows) will be fixed?
Added on git.

What wrong with the TV Shows info?

No donation link as yet. I've completely forgotten my pledgie password and its not in my password keyring for some reason. They are really slow with sending the "forgot your password" email! Will let you know when it is up.
(2017-03-22, 13:14)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-22, 12:51)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]can you please add the able/disable auto update
Added on git.

What wrong with the TV Shows info?

No donation link as yet. I've completely forgotten my pledgie password and its not in my password keyring for some reason. They are really slow with sending the "forgot your password" email! Will let you know when it is up.

The other day you disabled it, because it's not working.

TV Show Information
(2017-03-22, 13:25)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]The other day you disabled it, because it's not working.

Oh on the video osd. It's a problem with extended info as far as I know -- it doesn't work in estuary either (there is a button in the library video info dialog for extendedinfo and it always fails for tvshows now). So I have no idea when it will be fixed.
Jurial,

Thank you for adding the Top250 info in the library view, and hopefully Marcel will add the option to Skin Helper Service to select where to pull that info from.

I have played around with submenu widgets, and have found the following issues (I am not sure if they are Leia related, I have yet to test in Krypton):

1. If I select the Movies - Sets or Movies - Genres entrypoints as widgets, nothing shows up. However, if I select Movies - Countries, the widget appears
2. Any playlist that I select as a submenu widget is displayed sorted alphabetically, instead of however it is defined in the playlist.

Please let me know if these are things that you can change/correct in the skin, or if these are Leia/Kodi related and I'll just have to live with them. Thanks!

Regards,

Bart
(2017-03-22, 18:12)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Jurial,

Thank you for adding the Top250 info in the library view, and hopefully Marcel will add the option to Skin Helper Service to select where to pull that info from.

Regards,

Bart

Do you have an idea how this would work? Pull movies from internal library and tvshows using skinhelper?
Edworld,

I guess that depends on Marcel and whether he wants to add an option or not. What you propose sounds good to me, only for movies there could be an option.

Regards,

Bart
Hi jurialmunkey,

Refresh option works but the text is missing

Thanks
(2017-03-22, 18:12)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]I have played around with submenu widgets, and have found the following issues (I am not sure if they are Leia related, I have yet to test in Krypton):

1. If I select the Movies - Sets or Movies - Genres entrypoints as widgets, nothing shows up. However, if I select Movies - Countries, the widget appears
2. Any playlist that I select as a submenu widget is displayed sorted alphabetically, instead of however it is defined in the playlist.
1. Yeah there is a bug in the skinshortcuts script with the matching condition for preset labels. I'm waiting on Bob to fix it (hopefully this week). The work around for now is to rename the submenu item label. You just go in click the label in the customisation menu and delete a few characters and retype them. The bug in skinshortcuts is that it doesn't wrap the labelid in a localize tag so it doesn't match (because its matching the label with a number rather than the localized string). By retyping the label, this changes it to an actual string composed of letters so the match works.

2. I'll have a look at this. Is it only happening for submenu widgets, or main menu ones also? I haven't noticed this but I will double check.

(2017-03-22, 22:40)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-22, 18:12)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for adding the Top250 info in the library view, and hopefully Marcel will add the option to Skin Helper Service to select where to pull that info from.
Do you have an idea how this would work? Pull movies from internal library and tvshows using skinhelper?
My suggestion was that it would be a setting in skinhelper. When enabled, it will prefer info from the library over the webscraped info. So if there is a value there it will use that, if there isn't a value it will look it up.

The idea would be that if you spend time regularly keeping your database info updated, then you would enable the option in skinhelper to minimise unnecessary web look ups. However, if you are lazy when it comes to db management (like me!) then you would just let skinhelper look the info up and leave the option unchecked.

(2017-03-23, 01:45)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Refresh option works but the text is missing
Likely an issue with the defaults supplied by skinshortcuts. You should be able to edit the label anyway and enter your own text.