Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (fuse)neue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-03-28, 14:34)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ][
(2017-03-28, 02:57)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]Would you consider adding some indication of which item is selected on a widget when it is just auto scrolling? When you actually select the widget, you have a border around the selected item (poster or otherwise), but not when the menu option is selected and the widget is shown and auto scrolls.

Also, would you consider adding a button to lookup all artwork for a movie/tv show via Artwork Downloader? I don't know what the mode is called, but in other skins you can lookup all available artwork for a movie or tv show. For example, in Aeon MadNox, the option is called Artwork Downloader - Auto. In this mode, you don't have to select which artwork type to download, it just downloads all available artwork. I find this really useful when you just have added a few movies or tv shows, instead of letting Artwork Downloader run against the whole library to update the artwork for a few items. In my case, this is significant, since I have 4500+ movies and 400+ tv shows in my library.
I'm not so keen on adding an indicator when not focused as I feel it distracts from where the proper focus is. Plus the big poster and title should tell you what item is focused (though I understand with tv episodes the appeal, but overall I think it is distracting).

Added an option to switch the artwork button to download all.
Skin Settings > Artwork > Artwork button downloads all available artwork ...

Thanks Jurial! I understand about the unfocused widget, and the option to download all artwork works like a charm!

Regards,

Bart
@ jurialmunkey

Feature Request :

will it be possible to add frame rate info

Thanks
Jurialmunkey,

Not asking for an option or change, but below are some observations:

I compared arctic to fuse using poster view in arctic. In arctic you have 2 rows of plot vs 3 rows in fuse. The poster size is maybe 15% smaller compared to fuse. You would get more visible fanart and by lowering the shaded area where the plot is. If you also shrink the poster a bit, an additional title would fit.
(2017-03-28, 22:08)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]will it be possible to add frame rate info
As far as I can tell, its only possible to get the frame rate for the currently playing video - I might be wrong though (nothing in skinning manual however). Do you know any skins that provide this info in the library? I think it would be a great addition if it is possible.

(2017-03-29, 02:01)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Not asking for an option or change, but below are some observations:

I compared arctic to fuse using poster view in arctic. In arctic you have 2 rows of plot vs 3 rows in fuse. The poster size is maybe 15% smaller compared to fuse. You would get more visible fanart and by lowering the shaded area where the plot is. If you also shrink the poster a bit, an additional title would fit.
Yeah the large poster is sized based upon a square aspect so that with albums and plot not displayed it still hangs over the edge. The width remains the same and I just make the height bigger (x1.5 which is the ratio for movie posters) -- I would likely have made the poster slightly smaller otherwise, but it has to work for music also.

I do think adding an additional item would quite significantly reduce the size of the poster though (by my estimate about 1/3 smaller). Plus there's also landscape and square views to consider (landscape items could get away with being slightly widened, but square sort of falls into that inbetween area that wouldn't work -- either the text area would be too small or the artwork would be(. The new hide plot option can be used to show off more fanart.
@jurial
Seen some odd things in TV-Shows section
On Show level where is a time visible but it seems to show a number from an episode or something, expected is the total of all season and episodes like for Movie set
Inside season, episode time shows as 0HR 56Min and most episodes is under 1 hour so either suppress 0HR or always show as min

On one show all episodes is 8HR to long, looks fine in AZ and Estuary so the value in the DB must be OK
(2017-03-29, 17:42)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]@jurial
On Show level where is a time visible but it seems to show a number from an episode or something, expected is the total of all season and episodes like for Movie set
Inside season, episode time shows as 0HR 56Min and most episodes is under 1 hour so either suppress 0HR or always show as min

On one show all episodes is 8HR to long, looks fine in AZ and Estuary so the value in the DB must be OK

displays correctly with windows 7, local media.
(2017-03-29, 17:46)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah works fine for me also.
@T-bird_se -- are you using skin.helper from marcelveldt's beta repo (that's what I'm using, though I thought any issues related to duration had long since been resolved on official repo version). Also check that you are indeed using the latest version of the skin.
Settings > Addons > My Addons > Look and Feel > Skin > (fuse)neue - click info and it should show the version (0.9.26).
Strange, isn't the value coming from an DB query, if so it wouldn't care what platform you running on
I'm on an Shield and all files on SMB share
(2017-03-29, 07:53)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-28, 22:08)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]will it be possible to add frame rate info
As far as I can tell, its only possible to get the frame rate for the currently playing video - I might be wrong though (nothing in skinning manual however). Do you know any skins that provide this info in the library? I think it would be a great addition if it is possible.

Yes, you're right it's only possible when playing currently playing video(Estuary MOD). I can't see this option in (fuse)neue when playing a video, Am I missing something.
(2017-03-29, 18:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-29, 17:46)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]

@T-bird_se -- are you using skin.helper from marcelveldt's beta repo (that's what I'm using, though I thought any issues related to duration had long since been resolved on official repo version). Also check that you are indeed using the latest version of the skin.
Settings > Addons > My Addons > Look and Feel > Skin > (fuse)neue - click info and it should show the version (0.9.26).
Skin is 0.9.26
script.skin.helper.service is 1.1.3 and I guess it's from KODI rep, don't have any beta repos installed
Request:
any chance of adding AlphabetStrip to home widgets? Smile
thanks
(2017-03-29, 18:32)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-29, 18:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-29, 17:46)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]displays correctly with windows 7, local media.
Skin is 0.9.26
script.skin.helper.service is 1.1.3 and I guess it's from KODI rep, don't have any beta repos installed

install marcel's repo, i believe current version is 1.1.15
(2017-03-29, 18:38)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-29, 18:32)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-29, 18:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah works fine for me also.
Skin is 0.9.26

install marcel's repo, i believe current version is 1.1.15
Sure if I can find it Confused
(2017-03-29, 18:46)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]Sure if I can find it Confused

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258110
(2017-03-29, 19:07)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-29, 18:46)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]Sure if I can find it Confused

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258110

Thank's
Script updated to 1.1.12 but it's still the same

If I stand on "Game of Thrones" it says 6 seasons, 60 episodes, 0 unwathed, 56 min, 9.5, IMDB #4
Instead of 56 min I expect almost 60HR

I shall start up an W7 box and tray there to