Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 2.x for Isengard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Yeah something odd happened. I just noticed that a few of the movies show the fanart correctly. Refreshing the movie's info will then make the fanart for that movie show correctly.
Will have to check out the Cache Maintenance Utility later today. I'll let you know how it turns out. Smile
Loving the skin BTW.
First off love the skin!! I really want to upgrade to the github version of your skin,especially for the color customizations. Every time I try I am unable to see what I'm typing on the keyboard. I also don't see any text wen I try to change widgets. Its obviously something with the font. Any idea on what I can do to fix this issue?
(2015-08-16, 14:28)Slack8182 Wrote: [ -> ]First off love the skin!! I really want to upgrade to the github version of your skin,especially for the color customizations. Every time I try I am unable to see what I'm typing on the keyboard. I also don't see any text wen I try to change widgets. Its obviously something with the font. Any idea on what I can do to fix this issue?
You need the latest version of Kodi, try the 15.1 release candidate that is available on the downloads page.
Hi,

Awesome skin, love the flat minimalist design.
My only wish is to have a medium list in the list view layout, a bit small with the same graphic elements as the default one.
The default is too big and the slim list is too small.

Thanks a lot for this great skin!
(2015-08-16, 22:33)desperado77 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Awesome skin, love the flat minimalist design.
My only wish is to have a medium list in the list view layout, a bit small with the same graphic elements as the default one.
The default is too big and the slim list is too small.

Thanks a lot for this great skin!
Thanks! Unfortunately this will have to be a user mod, there are already enough list views IMO.
(2015-08-12, 19:40)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-12, 19:00)CBers Wrote: [ -> ]Great skin. I've been using it for a while now.

Just upgraded to Isengard, which prompt a skin upon (v2.2.0), but now I can't see the options on any of the submenu option in the skin settings.

The text isn't there, it's as though it's the same colour as the background.

Am I miss something?

Thanks.
My guess is that script.skinshortcuts is no longer recognizing the shortcut data files. I recently updated them to the new format on github. Will test tonight and if that is the case, I'll go ahead and submit a new version to the official repo.

Any update on this please, as still the same issue.

Thanks.

Images

That's definitely not right. Are you sure you are using Mimic 2.2.0 from the official repo, and not the version on github? If you are using the latest Mimic version from github, you also need the latest Kodi (15.1 release candidate) for fonts to show properly.

Either that or there's something wrong with your script.skinshortcuts. Can't replicate the issue here.
Hi Braz.

Yes, just loaded it from the Kodi repository whilst on Helix and when I upgraded to Isengard 15.1, it auto updated. I checked the version number before posting.

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it a couple of times since.

This is on my Fire TV, but I see the same issue on my Nexus Player, but I didn't have to uninstall Helix and install Isengard on my NP, so the settings stayed the same.

I just want to remove some of the submenu options, as other than that, it's a great skin.

Is there a newer version on your Github? If so, what is the link please?
(2015-08-17, 10:08)CBers Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Braz.

Yes, just loaded it from the Kodi repository whilst on Helix and when I upgraded to Isengard 15.1, it auto updated. I checked the version number before posting.

This is on my Fire TV, but I see the same issue on my Nexus Player, but I didn't have to uninstall Helix and install Isengard on my NP, so the settings stayed the same.

I just want to remove some of the submenu options, as other than that, it's a great skin.

It's likely due to this issue...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid2082102

I believe it's been fixed on github, link is in the first post. You'll also need the latest Kodi.
OK, thanks Braz.
Has Artist Slideshow support been removed? I'm on 2.2.0 on 15.1rc and there are no options other than fanart in the fullscreen options.

Switched to Aeon Nox and I have AS plus Cd wall etc
Just submitted the latest github version (2.2.1) to the official repository. This new version should fix any submenu issues. It also includes new features, such as text color customization, that require Kodi 15.1.

No idea about Artist Slideshow, it's working fine here. The music viz background options I have here are AS, Fanart, Random music fanart, Blurred album cover, and CD wall.
(2015-08-17, 16:14)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-17, 10:08)CBers Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Braz.

It's likely due to this issue...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid2082102

I believe it's been fixed on github, link is in the first post. You'll also need the latest Kodi.

Is this the ZIP url: https://github.com/bryanbrazil/skin.mimi...master.zip

Just querying it as it's ~27Mb in size.

I'm running Isengard 15.1 - is that what is required ??

Thanks.
I've just upgraded my Kodi setups to 15.1 and Mimic to 2.2.1 from the repo. No problems to report! Smile

Two feature suggestions for you to consider:

1) Is there anyway to navigate outside the skin folder when choosing a fallback background image? I'd found a less busy black background, put it in my userdata folder, only to discover the file chooser would only navigate around the skin.mimic folder and no higher. I ended up adding the background to skin.mimic/backgrounds in order for it to appear.

2) Would it be possible to add a label to the Weather views showing the location of the weather report? Currently, there's no mention of a location anywhere, makes it tricky to work out which location you're looking at if you use a weather addon that has multiple location support.

Thanks again for a great skin!

~Jondar
(2015-08-18, 10:28)CBers Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the ZIP url: https://github.com/bryanbrazil/skin.mimi...master.zip

Just querying it as it's ~27Mb in size.

I'm running Isengard 15.1 - is that what is required ??

Thanks.
Yes, that's the one. You can install it manually now, or wait a few days and it will be available in the addon repo.

(2015-08-18, 14:37)Jondar Wrote: [ -> ]I've just upgraded my Kodi setups to 15.1 and Mimic to 2.2.1 from the repo. No problems to report! Smile

Two feature suggestions for you to consider:

1) Is there anyway to navigate outside the skin folder when choosing a fallback background image? I'd found a less busy black background, put it in my userdata folder, only to discover the file chooser would only navigate around the skin.mimic folder and no higher. I ended up adding the background to skin.mimic/backgrounds in order for it to appear.

2) Would it be possible to add a label to the Weather views showing the location of the weather report? Currently, there's no mention of a location anywhere, makes it tricky to work out which location you're looking at if you use a weather addon that has multiple location support.

Thanks again for a great skin!

~Jondar
Good to hear everything's working. Smile

1) Just press backspace 2 times on the fallback background dialog. It will take you to the root of your file system.

2) The location is shown in the upper right corner of the screen, in the top bar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42