Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mimic 2.x for Isengard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Anyone know what I need to edit to make the title font (default) larger when in list view for videos? This text.

If I edit this in the Fonts.xml

Code:
<name>font15</name>
<filename>weblysleekuisl.ttf</filename>

then it enlarges the text if I change to 'Slim list' view, but in normal list view it enlarges the text underneath the title instead (Date/Genres). I have tried every block for the default font but none affect that specific text.

Cheers.
(2015-10-17, 17:05)gavin19 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know what I need to edit to make the title font (default) larger when in list view for videos? This text.

If I edit this in the Fonts.xml

Code:
<name>font15</name>
<filename>weblysleekuisl.ttf</filename>

then it enlarges the text if I change to 'Slim list' view, but in normal list view it enlarges the text underneath the title instead (Date/Genres). I have tried every block for the default font but none affect that specific text.

Cheers.
The titles in List view are font30. Beware though, this font is also used in other areas of the skin.
(2015-10-17, 18:28)braz Wrote: [ -> ]The titles in List view are font30. Beware though, this font is also used in other areas of the skin.

Much appreciated. It's for an elderly relative and they just needed a boost to that title text.
How does Import Skin Settings work? Whenever I click it it won't show any folder but my sources. Screen: http://imgur.com/XwwRAL5

How can I select my backup file?
(2015-10-22, 18:03)Takuaraa Wrote: [ -> ]How does Import Skin Settings work? Whenever I click it it won't show any folder but my sources. Screen: http://imgur.com/XwwRAL5

How can I select my backup file?

If you add a folder using file manager and then export to that folder, you should be able to import the file. Let me know if that doesn't work. For Mimic 3.x, I've switched to skin.helper.service for importing/exporting the skin settings.
Yes that worked. Thank you.
(2015-07-15, 05:23)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-15, 02:05)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]braz,

Any plans to support Roms Collection Browser?
I've never used RCB, so not likely. Will support RetroPlayer when/if it gets added to core.

I take it this is no longer true, as I see Rom Collection Browser now listed as a supported add-on on the first page. Just discovered this amazing skin. Great work!

Would love it see Advanced Launcher support added if possible. The reason being, since Kodi is now used on many Android devices it's not uncommon to want to launch native apps (Netflix, HBO Go, Hulu, Android games, etc) from Kodi. But with so many apps rather than include them all on the Kodi home screen it'd be nice to be able to group them ("Streaming TV", "News", etc.) and have those groupings on the Kodi home screen that then bring up a grid of the apps in that group. Perhaps there's a way to do this without Advanced Launcher?
Great skin! The best Smile

I use the Video Add-ons Widget and Program Add-ons Widget on the Home Screen. On both Widgets among all the Add-ons it shows a blank and non-functional gaping slot for the "Get More..." -item. Could it be removed or hidden in the Widgets?
(2015-10-24, 04:25)skimshady Wrote: [ -> ]Great skin! The best Smile

I use the Video Add-ons Widget and Program Add-ons Widget on the Home Screen. On both Widgets among all the Add-ons it shows a blank and non-functional gaping slot for the "Get More..." -item. Could it be removed or hidden in the Widgets?
Sorry, no way to remove that item.
(2015-10-24, 06:37)braz Wrote: [ -> ]

Could it be made functional and given a proper graphical icon then?
(2015-10-24, 13:11)skimshady Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-24, 06:37)braz Wrote: [ -> ]

Could it be made functional and given a proper graphical icon then?
Not that I'm aware of.
So I went ahead and installed Kodi 15.2 final, the Mimic skin, and the Rom Collection Browser add-on. Couple observations

1.) There appears to be a bug when browsing games. The genre and year that is displayed under the title is not shown for most games in the list. They are shown, however, as you scroll closer to those games. It's not specific games, just a browsing graphical glitch it appears. Not sure if you or anyone else can verify this.

2.) Is there any way to change the RCB views? Would love to be able to use some sort of wall view, like Info Wall.

UPDATE: I've attached a screenshot of the bug mentioned above. Notice the games in the middle of the list are missing the genre and date info. But as I move the selection highlight up, the middle games with start to have that info populated

(2015-10-24, 23:04)onlinespending Wrote: [ -> ]So I went ahead and installed Kodi 15.2 final, the Mimic skin, and the Rom Collection Browser add-on. Couple observations

1.) There appears to be a bug when browsing games. The genre and year that is displayed under the title is not shown for most games in the list. They are shown, however, as you scroll closer to those games. It's not specific games, just a browsing graphical glitch it appears. Not sure if you or anyone else can verify this.

2.) Is there any way to change the RCB views? Would love to be able to use some sort of wall view, like Info Wall.

UPDATE: I've attached a screenshot of the bug mentioned above. Notice the games in the middle of the list are missing the genre and date info. But as I move the selection highlight up, the middle games with start to have that info populated
1) I've noticed this as well, it's a script issue as far as I can tell. And I don't think RCB has been updated in quite a while.

2) I only developed list view due to the variety of icon aspect ratios for games. Someone would need to create additional views.
Can you please tell me how I can change the time for the random background artwork? It changes too quick imo. Thanks and keep up the good work!
(2015-10-26, 11:06)meccs Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please tell me how I can change the time for the random background artwork? It changes too quick imo. Thanks and keep up the good work!
If I remember correctly, open up the Defaults.xml and change the timeperimage value for multiimage controls. For example, change the value from 7000 to 15000.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42