Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since a few days I have had issues with artist/album/song names fetched by the plugin. the only info displayed is ":ACCESS". Does anybody have (or had) the same issue? Any idea what the problem could be? I have reinstalled the Pandora plugin from the files linked by htpc guy (and I can display the new skins, great work btw!) hoping it would be a "latest-version-fixing-my-issues", but I still have the problem. Thanks for any help.
Is this happening with all songs? What OS are you using?
Seems to be working wll on this end. Not sure what the problem could be.
htpc guy, Amazing work on the skins as always. If you could get set up on gitorious I would be happy to merge in your changes.
YellowSheep Wrote:Is this happening with all songs? What OS are you using?

Yes, every song, every artist of every one of my playlists/stations it seems. The OS is linux ... well actually I am using Openelec 1.0.2. The thing is that it was working fine not too long ago. It must be a setting I have changed somewhere in the Skin I guess ... I have another install on another thumbdrive, I'll check that one out. It seems that I am the only one with the issue, definitely a bug on my side then!
Pandora was working fine yesterday. Today I get the air message Failed to authenticate user. Anyone else having this problem? I am using 1.2.5. Thanks in advance.
spbogie Wrote:htpc guy, Amazing work on the skins as always. If you could get set up on gitorious I would be happy to merge in your changes.

Give me some time to figure out git and I will post it.Big Grin
I have the same issue as remmirt, "Failed to authenticate listener". Using vers. 1.2.3 and Windows. It's been a few days since I've used it last, so I don't know when it stopped.
Same Problem, working fine yesterday, today no luck.

PS: Thanks for a great add-on. Any idea if allowing the user to return to the home screen and keep pandora going in now playing would be possible?
remmirt Wrote:Pandora was working fine yesterday. Today I get the air message Failed to authenticate user. Anyone else having this problem? I am using 1.2.5. Thanks in advance.

+1
jjense01 Wrote:+1

+1 too
Speedaddict81 Wrote:Same Problem, working fine yesterday, today no luck.

PS: Thanks for a great add-on. Any idea if allowing the user to return to the home screen and keep pandora going in now playing would be possible?

+1

Would love that! So i could do other stuff like getting info for media, seting, skins etc. Love this script! Thanks for your work dev!
Issue with not logging in are caused by the switch this morning to use only SSL, pianobar has a tls branch that works, will have to modify the plugin to use that for the base instead of the master branch.
for anyone that's having issues I modified the file so that it should work with the new protocol and ssl login

http://pastebin.ca/2093456

just replace the pandora.py file with what's posted above
Thanks pstation, works great