Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: librtmp - Help Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi im comfued i put raspbmc come whit librtmp and i watch sky sports news on SportsDevil and i can watch it but i patch new librtmp form RedPenguin and not working some steam its a bug whit RedPenguin one can someoone help me out please
RedPenguin,

at the moment on my android running not your modified XBMC-Android-HWAcc-13Alpha-20130219-RP-Rel3.apk
its the orginal from mirrors.xbmc.
i downloaded your latest librtmp.so from mediafire.
Where must i copy this??
I use sportsdevil but only a few streams work.
Only the flash streams and some others dont work.
Can the librtmp fix this??

When i used this way:
/data/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/lib/

I didnt have this folder on my system android
(2013-09-04, 10:51)hackbird Wrote: [ -> ]RedPenguin,

at the moment on my android running not your modified XBMC-Android-HWAcc-13Alpha-20130219-RP-Rel3.apk
Where must i copy this??

When i used this way:

Use the latest xbmc http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/android/
To see /data/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/lib/ use ES File Manager, go to settings and make sure 'Show hidden files' is checked.

Where must i copy this??

When i used this way:

Hackbird- u r right this folder nobody has I have also tried but didnt find in android I have gbix midnight v2.2 I also downloaded RP AKP all 4 but it crashes xbmc if u found the way plz let me know

Where must i copy this??

When i used this way:

Hackbird- u r right this folder nobody has I have also tried but didnt find in android I have gbix midnight v2.2 I also downloaded RP AKP all 4 but it crashes xbmc if u found the way plz let me know

Ub
r right hackbird
im running XBMC on an ouya.

How do i update the file here?
this isd a nightmare for me sportsdevil works great on windows pc 64 bit crickfree works good but on android phone, tablet and tv box it will not work I have updated the files from A101 but still will not work what else do I need to do

cheers

wwe1
Hi RedPenguin, for a few months now 4oD (channel 4 catchup UK) has stopped working due to new encryption on the streams, is it possible yourself or KSV could check it out for a solution ?
Noob question: I use SportsDevil for UK footie. I have XBMC 12.2 installed on a Galaxy S4 (rooted stock ROM XXUBMF8 - Android 4.2.2) and a Nexus 10 (unrooted stock ROM JWR66Y - Android 4.3). I guess that I should install the latest librtmp, but am unsure which of the 4 apk's on the download site that I need to install. Can anyone give me any guidance on which to install??
(2013-09-05, 22:08)itm1 Wrote: [ -> ]Noob question: I use SportsDevil for UK footie. I have XBMC 12.2 installed on a Galaxy S4 (rooted stock ROM XXUBMF8 - Android 4.2.2) and a Nexus 10 (unrooted stock ROM JWR66Y - Android 4.3). I guess that I should install the latest librtmp, but am unsure which of the 4 apk's on the download site that I need to install. Can anyone give me any guidance on which to install??

I have the same issue but also where to load it as I can't find the file anywhere

Cheers

Wwe
Has anyone else got the seek problem with rtmp streams? I've opened a trac ticket.
(2013-09-08, 02:18)MilhouseVH Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else got the seek problem with rtmp streams? I've opened a trac ticket.

I have load the catchers and modules but can't find which librtmp file I need for android /4.2.2 and the where to load it I'm so close to fixing this but need a little help can some one help me

Many thanks
I guess that's a "seek" problem of a totally different sort... Wink I hope you find what you are looking for, I have no idea about Android.
Hi redpenguin, I have a strange issue with your librtmp.so file(taken from laser's blog).
Every time i update that file Universal Movie Scraper stops working.
If i revert back to original librtmp UMS starts working as asual.
Why?
I have a minix x5 with 4.1.1 and xbmc alpha7.
Thanks.
I have installed XBMC on top of Raspbian using Michael Gorven's build. I would like to use the SportsDevil add-in, which requires I update the librtmp file.
Does anyone know how to do this on this build of XBMC?
Thanks