Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-10-22, 14:10)mirror88 Wrote: [ -> ]We'll release a beta version tomorrow
Solved Audio out of SYNC
Is this with PCM audio or audio passthrough? If it is the latter, it defies audio/video theory.
(2015-10-22, 18:55)wesk05 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-22, 17:12)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]@hdmkv

Are you seeing any lack of 3D depth with your BENQ W1070 ?
It's so strange that i am the only one with this issue.
Is your Benq actually in 3D mode? My Epson projector doesn't switch automatically to 3D mode when Lumagen Video processor is in the chain. I have to manually toggle 3D on remote/menu. This just happens with Zidoo X6 Pro. When I connect the X6 directly to the projector, it will switch to 3D automatically. There may be something non standard in Zidoo's 3D output.

This is driving me crazy since i am the only on having this problem.Angry
(2015-10-22, 18:51)wesk05 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-22, 18:11)funkybudda72 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-21, 15:52)funkybudda72 Wrote: [ -> ]guys,

not sure if this bug has been mentioned here, but another user and I pointed out in the official Zidoo forum.
There's a bug when streaming video / playing from USB external drive that the file would be switched to 3D mode even when the file is not 3D. While I can disable the automatic switch on the 3D TV, it still causes a flicker and pause for few sec before the video resume normal playback. Here's the thread (user is tienlequoc, he posted a video in one of his reply on page 1):
http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/...-beta.566/
Anyone else experienced this bug?

hi guys,
I am trying to see if anyone else has the same problem, please see quoted statement. If this is not the right thread to to ask, let me know...
PS: THis is using Kodi player from the Zidoo X6 Pro unit.
I have experienced it, but it is only when Kodi is in 3D mode. I have also noticed that even if I stop the 3D playback in Kodi, it some times doesn't stop. I have also noticed that playback auto repeats.

thanks,

being a Kodi newbie, may I trouble you to tell me how to turn off the 3D mode in Kodi? I really regret buying this piece of garbage instead of Himedia.
Any updates to https://github.com/zidootech/zidoo-kodi-15.1 as it's already based on Kodi 15.2?
Hi all!

Until mirror give us new beta rls, i have a Kodi question..i tried to find the good topic, but there is million but not about this..
I want to setup the good fonttype for the SRT subs, but do not find the right..
If i play an mkv, then the built-in sub font would be great for me..can somebody tell me the name of the font?
Link to photo..
Please don't care about the codepage..i care only the name of the font..

Thank you!
(2015-10-22, 19:19)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-22, 17:12)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]@hdmkv

Are you seeing any lack of 3D depth with your BENQ W1070 ?
It's so strange that i am the only one with this issue.
Is your Benq actually in 3D mode? My Epson projector doesn't switch automatically to 3D mode when Lumagen Video processor is in the chain. I have to manually toggle 3D on remote/menu. This just happens with Zidoo X6 Pro. When I connect the X6 directly to the projector, it will switch to 3D automatically. There may be something non standard in Zidoo's 3D output.

Just tested... I get depth fine, which is fantastic BTW in this documentary. Never gotten to watch this title fully, but need to Smile. In fact, you notice depth and pop-out right away from the "experience" IMAX intro.

What's annoying is what we already know about X6 at this point: macroblocking, pixellation, video freezing (and having to stop/play again), audio sync, etc.

(2015-10-22, 22:18)hdmkv Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-22, 18:55)wesk05 Wrote: [ -> ]Is your Benq actually in 3D mode? My Epson projector doesn't switch automatically to 3D mode when Lumagen Video processor is in the chain. I have to manually toggle 3D on remote/menu. This just happens with Zidoo X6 Pro. When I connect the X6 directly to the projector, it will switch to 3D automatically. There may be something non standard in Zidoo's 3D output.

Just tested... I get depth fine, which is fantastic BTW in this documentary. Never gotten to watch this title fully, but need to Smile. In fact, you notice depth and pop-out right away from the "experience" IMAX intro.

What's annoying is what we already know about X6 at this point: macroblocking, pixellation, video freezing (and having to stop/play again), audio sync, etc.

Do you get the same Depth on the BenQ W1070?
No time to test on BenQ until later tonight; will let you know
Solved Audio out of SYNC
Solved KODI OSD oversize when play 3D MVC

Can you please use Dropbox or mediafire.
The last update was really slow to download.

Thanks!
(2015-10-23, 02:47)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]
Solved Audio out of SYNC

Thanks!

if not, i will it share for you Wink

Told mirror 88 this like 10 times already but get no answer.......
Maybe this is cause of a structural hardware build flaw...
(2015-10-23, 08:59)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]

If that is a hw error, then it will be a very big problem..
(2015-10-23, 10:46)Janaboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-23, 08:59)Skank Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-22, 22:18)hdmkv Wrote: [ -> ]What's annoying is what we already know about X6 at this point: macroblocking, pixellation, video freezing (and having to stop/play again), audio sync, etc.

If that is a hw error, then it will be a very big problem..

yeah
I dunno
They don't react on the "bug"
Although its pointed out several times
Solved Audio out of SYNC

Thanks!
I have still installed on my computer the flashget (downloader sw), whit that is downloading ~2.6 mbyte/s Smile
(2015-10-23, 10:55)Janaboy Wrote: [ -> ]
Solved Audio out of SYNC

Thanks!
I have still installed on my computer the flashget (downloader sw), whit that is downloading ~2.6 mbyte/s Smile

i think this is not right place where talking about beta firmware, it can create same confusion about: what work or what not work on zidoo x6 with last OTA firmware. Huh