Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! How to make a menu with a list of channels more transparent?
Is it possible to limit widget items on the homescreen to 25 or 30 items? I use widgets for SVT Play addon and Ted Talks and the loading time is pretty slow because it loads all items... I use Netflix layout.
(2017-11-09, 13:40)datorkop85 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to limit widget items on the homescreen to 25 or 30 items? I use widgets for SVT Play addon and Ted Talks and the loading time is pretty slow because it loads all items... I use Netflix layout.

skin settings>supported addons>skin helper service widgets>general>default number of items
(2017-11-09, 16:47)disaacso Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-09, 13:40)datorkop85 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to limit widget items on the homescreen to 25 or 30 items? I use widgets for SVT Play addon and Ted Talks and the loading time is pretty slow because it loads all items... I use Netflix layout.

skin settings>supported addons>skin helper service widgets>general>default number of items

Thank you so much!!
(2017-11-09, 18:07)datorkop85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-09, 16:47)disaacso Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you so much!!

Did not work Sad
I use Marcel's beta repo if that helps anything...
I'm trying to add a thumbnails folder to a movie list in the menu shortcuts section and it only seems to work when I select the signal thumbnail option. I've created a thumbnail folder and made sure all the aspect ratios are the same. They are also jpegs not pngs not sure if that makes a difference.
(2017-11-12, 00:44)datorkop85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-09, 18:07)datorkop85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-09, 16:47)disaacso Wrote: [ -> ]skin settings>supported addons>skin helper service widgets>general>default number of items

Thank you so much!! 

Did not work Sad
I use Marcel's beta repo if that helps anything... 
Just played around with my htpc, thus setting works for some widgets and not others, not sure why.  Could have something to do with the source for the widget.  Hopefully Marcel will be able to explain next time he's available.
The percentage indicator for partly watched listings in the PVR recordings section is always displayed at 0. The same recordings if listed in the library, display the correct percentage. The bug is present in both stable and beta versions. PVR client is mythtv. Bug is not present in kodi v16.
Hello,

I'm using this top skin but I do have problem/
I do have a ISO file which I would like to add to the categorie music video's but I can't get it working.
I also unzip t the ISO file into video files but that also doens't work

On the moment I would like to scrap the files I could only chooise between the underneath:
* local information only (local information only pseudo-scraper)
* theaudiodb.com Muziekvideo-scraper

On the moment I add the files to the categorie movies there is no problem but then I also do have the possibility to use Themoviedatabase scrapper

How could I solve this?
Titan BETA for Kodi Krypton v3.8.2 update error:

"The dependency on xbmc-gui 5.13.0  could not be satisfied."

In the 'addon.xml' file

Shouldn't the entry for the 'xbmc.gui' dependency read "5.12.0"? instead of "5.13.0". ("5.13.0" is for the next version of Kodi - this update is for Krypton).

Many, many thanks for an absolutely invaluable skin!
(2017-11-27, 06:04)wsh2watch Wrote: [ -> ]Titan BETA for Kodi Krypton v3.8.2 update error:

"The dependency on xbmc-gui 5.13.0  could not be satisfied."

In the 'addon.xml' file

Shouldn't the entry for the 'xbmc.gui' dependency read "5.12.0"? instead of "5.13.0". ("5.13.0" is for the next version of Kodi - this update is for Krypton).

ImageMany, many thanks for an absolutely invaluable skin!
Came here to see if this had already been mentioned, and yes, thanks so much for your hard work on Titan.  Still my favorite skin by a landslide.
I've published another update which will solve the dependency error. I'm still getting used to my new set-up and accidentelly merged the Leia changes into the Krypton branch.
 No, not possible. You will have to ask the author of the addon you're using to have a special widget entry point or something.
Even if I include some code in the skin to limit the number of items, the entire listing is being processed by the addon so that won't solve the slow loading. Better to adjust it at the root.
Hi Marcel, I got this error message 

Titan Beta for kodi Krypton
"The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied"
(2017-11-27, 11:24)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]I've published another update which will solve the dependency error. I'm still getting used to my new set-up and accidentently merged the Leia changes into the Krypton branch.

t123thomas, please read marcelvdt's post - 2 entries before yours.