Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently I don't have permission to PM you, so I'll just post the link to my backup here. I removed most of the irrelevant menu items and confirmed that it still displayed the issues.

dropbox link

As you can see from the screenshots in the link, I'm still dealing with the row widgets intersecting the spotlight widget in the Netflix 1 homescreen layout. I tried toggling the widget panel background option, but it didn't make much of a difference. You can see at the top there's still empty space.

If you change the homescreen to the first vertical layout, and have the inline submenu option on, you can try to replicate the other issue. Apparently you can actually click the submenu items and it'll work, but they don't highlight like you would expect them to.

Better alignment over-all, but the widgets are a touch low :-)
(2017-03-03, 02:58)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-02, 23:02)supersaiyan3 Wrote: [ -> ]The skin is automatically appending TheMovieDB genres onto my movies. I manually edit my .nfo files to specifically replace the genres. Is there a way to turn this off? The sources are already set to "Local information only".
It shouldn't do that. Where did you spot this ? In the media views details ? In the widget details ? Please provide a little more so I can pinpoint the issue.

I notice this in any view (homescreen widget or media) that displays the genres. Happens to both movies and TV shows. The first time I focus on the video, it will only show the genres I've listed in my .nfo file. If I "re-focus" the video by highlighting a second video and then go back to the first one, it will display the genres from TheMovieDB at the end. Here's an example

I don't think it actually changes the genres, as I've checked my genre-based playlists to make sure they're not affected. It's just cosmetic. And if I reload the skin, it will remove the extra genres until I re-focus the movie.
(2017-03-03, 04:35)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]Still not working.... I tried on my main HTPC and test box... still gettting numeric representations. I'm updating using the 'Weather' and 'System Info' in the Default Widgets list... is there another one?

Sorry, I fixed it in the skinhelper addon but didn't put a new version on the repo Angel
Will do so later today
(2017-03-03, 04:36)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]Better alignment over-all, but the widgets are a touch low :-)

Hmm, looking at your screenshot you're not using a 16:9 aspect ratio is that correct?
It looks perfectly fine on my setup so there must be some difference. I will dig into it. If you can spot a clue, please let me know
(2017-03-03, 09:08)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-03, 04:36)oattes Wrote: [ -> ]Better alignment over-all, but the widgets are a touch low :-)

Hmm, looking at your screenshot you're not using a 16:9 aspect ratio is that correct?
It looks perfectly fine on my setup so there must be some difference. I will dig into it. If you can spot a clue, please let me know

When I took the screen, it was on my test box -- at the moment it was not 16:9. But it happens on my HTPC too -- perfect 1080p. Here's an odd thing though -- at first upgrade on the test box, everything was perfect. It was only after a restart of Kodi that the widgets dropped low.

Here's my test box at 16:9:

Now that I look at it, I also seem to see that the first poster's aspect ratio is not correct: too narrow for it's height. The last poster also seems to be a bit too wide....

Note: I'm testing 17.1 RC1 - just in case it might also be Kodi base related.
Hey Marcelveldt. Loving the skin so far. I'm using the Netflix 2 layout and Krypton. I see you combined widgets in with menu shortcuts. Being a very simple person I am trying to keep my side menu with as few shortcuts as possible. Is there a way to have a widget but not have to make the menu? I hope that makes sense. The initial release there was a separate section strictly for widgets where I could do that. If not that's ok, I will live Smile
(2017-03-03, 09:08)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]

Same issue here. All Posters overlap the horizontal menu. I'm using an Intel NUC at a 4k TV, but it's the same for the NUC with an 1080p display in the bedroom. Both have a 16:9 aspect ratio.

The posters move up to their correct position, when you go into the widget details.

On the option side I only have the auto open widget and automatic labels activated for the home screen. So nothing fancy there.
I've been running the beta on spmc 16.5.5 and thought I would try kodi 17 because the random pvr background wasn't working. It either wouldn't display anything or I would get black backgrounds. So I installed Kodi 17 and first tried the stable version and all my pvr backgrounds was working. BTW, this is on the home screen using 1 row of small titan icons.

So I thought I would go ahead and try the beta version of titan and now the pvr backgrounds is broke again. I'm getting the black backgrounds and thumbnails again. In the logs I see the same error multiple times for different files. These errors seem to correspond with the black images. These are also the same errors I got with the beta on spmc 16.5.5.

13:15:15.890 T:5828 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\davea\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\pvr.mythtv\cache\fanart\6442_1477958400_022\

Also, with the stable version I noticed all the fanart for my recordings were correct and seemed to get it from my mythtv pvr. I say that because if a new show had the wrong background I would correct the metadata in mythtv and it would eventually correct itself in kodi. This was with either stable versions of titan in spmc 16.5.5 or kodi 17. However, with the beta versions in either spmc or kodi I'me seeing the wrong backgrounds even though it is correct in mythtv. I have to manually refresh the artwork and look it up myself.
Just found a little cosmetic issue with the widgets for my TV Shows(using netflix 2 view) .TV shows title starts with SxxExx when there is no clearlogo. Can you pls fix same, that only the name of the TV show is displayed

many thanks
I've noticed that in lists that are longer than a single page and requiring a scrollbar (such as a list of episodes) that the scrollbar is focused by default rather than the first item in the list. This has the effect that when you press the down button, it scrolls an entire page instead of one item. Can you change this behavior so that the first item in the list is always focused by default so that people don't accidentally page down, then have to move to the left before moving up or down to highlight an item?

Btw, this was also happening prior to the latest updates. Thanks for your great work.
Peace.

Marcel,

Small problem after latest update. The widgets heading is missing on home screen. I am using enhanced all in one. I am able to see them, if I scroll to the top but eventually it disappears again.

Thanks
(2017-03-03, 03:06)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-03, 02:57)brazen1 Wrote: [ -> ]New update just installed. Been using modern vertical home screen. At the top of the list is Movies. Movies has a submenu. The submenu has 4 items. The top two items do not display text in the submenu. They navigate and function but simply will not show text. It's as if the header is covering them up. I moved a different item to the top of the vertical home screen list. It too will not show the top two items in its submenu. Any submenu that is not in the top two rows can be seen after moving it down. Anything moved up will not show text in the first two submenu items. The home screen items themselves show text ok. Only the submenu for the top item.

I can't reproduce this one, it works fine on my setup.
Please test again with next beta (available later today) because I might have fixed it today with some other stuff.
If not fixed, please make a screenshot of the issue.

Fixed using 3.7.47. Thank you.

Last 'new' problem. I only use weather widget. Lower the widgets does nothing now but it used to. Layout setting is global with multiple widget rows. Enable square submenu off.
(2017-03-03, 04:35)supersaiyan3 Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently I don't have permission to PM you, so I'll just post the link to my backup here. I removed most of the irrelevant menu items and confirmed that it still displayed the issues.
As you can see from the screenshots in the link, I'm still dealing with the row widgets intersecting the spotlight widget in the Netflix 1 homescreen layout. I tried toggling the widget panel background option, but it didn't make much of a difference. You can see at the top there's still empty space.

I just found out that the issue is my own system Angel I've recently switched to a different machine (Mac) and while I've always had an 16:9 display I now have a 16:10 display. So while I was coding for 16:9 resolutions I was actually doing that on 16:10. I am now fixing all code to match the correct aspect ratio. Update available later today.

(2017-03-03, 04:35)supersaiyan3 Wrote: [ -> ]If you change the homescreen to the first vertical layout, and have the inline submenu option on, you can try to replicate the other issue. Apparently you can actually click the submenu items and it'll work, but they don't highlight like you would expect them to.

Working fine with me. Does it happen on all submenu's ?
(2017-03-03, 05:18)supersaiyan3 Wrote: [ -> ]I notice this in any view (homescreen widget or media) that displays the genres. Happens to both movies and TV shows. The first time I focus on the video, it will only show the genres I've listed in my .nfo file. If I "re-focus" the video by highlighting a second video and then go back to the first one, it will display the genres from TheMovieDB at the end. Here's an example

Just fixed it. Available in next update later today