Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
trying to set up the nzb.su one (failing) for some reason it only lets me enter numbers into the NZB.su id bit. i've no idea what that actually is, where abouts are the config files stored (i've had a looksy around but cannot see anything which has stored my api key) so i can maybe change it manually to include my username.

wish nzbs.org would open up the registrations. its not really that ELITE. or maybe tweak this script for nzbmatrix or something
thefunkygibbon Wrote:trying to set up the nzb.su one (failing) for some reason it only lets me enter numbers into the NZB.su id bit. i've no idea what that actually is, where abouts are the config files stored (i've had a looksy around but cannot see anything which has stored my api key) so i can maybe change it manually to include my username.

wish nzbs.org would open up the registrations. its not really that ELITE. or maybe tweak this script for nzbmatrix or something

I don't want to be mean, but before you do your first ever post here, please read, read, read and then read again.
What is it that you don't understand from http://nzb.su/rss and the first page in this thread?

Code:
Add this string to .......... without logging in: &i=SOME_NUMBERS&r=LOTS_AND_LOTS_OF_LETTERS_AND_NUMBERS
haha yes, i worked it out eventually. Smile
sorry.

either way. the script kinda works in a fashion. xbmc freezes up after you select the video you want to download. you have to force close it and reopen and browse to the incomplete folder to play it.
thefunkygibbon Wrote:haha yes, i worked it out eventually. Smile
sorry.

either way. the script kinda works in a fashion. xbmc freezes up after you select the video you want to download. you have to force close it and reopen and browse to the incomplete folder to play it.

Warning, It's grumpy Friday today. What do you want to achieve with your statement? Do you honestly think the way it works for you is how it's supposed to be?
For the future, do some thorough error searching and assume the error is on your side. Then post proper logs with as much details as you can...
Got a problem where the vid stops playing while streaming after the download is complete and sabnzb moves the file

Anyone how to fix this? I've tried unchecking both 'enble unrar and unzip' which didn't work. Also I tried seting the incomplete folder and complete folder to the same directory, but it just creates a new folder with a .1 at the end which it moves to

Is there a way to stop it moving completed files?

Thanks
jurm Wrote:Got a problem where the vid stops playing while streaming after the download is complete and sabnzb moves the file

Anyone how to fix this? I've tried unchecking both 'enble unrar and unzip' which didn't work. Also I tried seting the incomplete folder and complete folder to the same directory, but it just creates a new folder with a .1 at the end which it moves to

Is there a way to stop it moving completed files?

Thanks

AAAAAAAHHHHRG. Have you read the first post? allow_streaming = 1 in sabnzbd.ini then restart....
Have you tried reading what I wrote... I said it stops WHILE streaming as soon as the download completes

Chill out
jurm Wrote:Have you tried reading what I wrote... I said it stops WHILE streaming as soon as the download completes

Chill out

No problems doing it in -15C Big Grin . But yes, I have read what you wrote. If it stops streaming/playing when the download is complete, is because SAB is moving the files and you haven't configured SAB properly (is my "humble" assumption)...
jurm Wrote:Have you tried reading what I wrote... I said it stops WHILE streaming as soon as the download completes

Chill out
Have you searched thru the thread? Make sure you have set the allow_streaming=1 as suggested and look at this post. If you have set that and it is still happening, then maybe post a log from SAB and the add-on.
Got the plugin working, tnx for the tip Wink
But got a new problem, after downloading the first rar file i got the following error in the xbmc log:

(2, 'No such file or directory', 'smb://xbmc:[email protected]/incomplete/MythBusters.S05E22.Shooting.Fish.In.A.Barrel.HDTV.XviD-MiNDTHEGAP/mythbusters.s05e22.hdtv.xvid-mtg.avi'

So the rar is not unpacked after the download, got the stream = 1 setting set in the .ini
What is the catch?
Spider Wrote:Got the plugin working, tnx for the tip Wink
But got a new problem, after downloading the first rar file i got the following error in the xbmc log:

(2, 'No such file or directory', 'smb://xbmc:[email protected]/incomplete/MythBusters.S05E22.Shooting.Fish.In.A.Barrel.HDTV.XviD-MiNDTHEGAP/mythbusters.s05e22.hdtv.xvid-mtg.avi'

So the rar is not unpacked after the download, got the stream = 1 setting set in the .ini
What is the catch?

SMB is not supported
Newznab 0.1.4 I may have found a little bug with the new search feature.

Under movies, right click on a title and "search for this movie".
When I left click on any of the movie results there, nothing happens at all. No errors. Nothing. Nothing in the log either. I can add it to cart. Or I can select download from the right click menu.

It works under TV. I can left click and it will be sent to sabNZB.

XXX that search is not there.

Tried on 2 PC's. Win7 x86 and x64. One Eden b1 and the other Eden b2.
Dixon Butz - this one is for you. Thanks for finding the bug.

Newznab

0.1.5 Fixed wrong mode when searching for imdb id.

The XXX category doesn't have any imdb or rage id's to search for, guess there is a project open for starting a p*0*id...

Cheers!
Thx for the quick fix! Works fine.
Dixon Butz Wrote:Thx for the quick fix! Works fine.

Nemas problemas, Cheers!