Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Pneumatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
iDude Wrote:I just pushed version 0.0.4 of my nzbmatrix addon to github. Download it here

[/LIST]

I can't seem to get this to work, it keeps showing script failed. I added my username and api. The only thing I notice is when I input my username and hit done it shows it in caps USERNAME.
It would be really nice if you got prompted with "watch later" or "discard" when stopping a video. Very often my queue is filled with stuff that I don't want to finish watching, and have to clean it up manually.

I will donate 20 euro, if this feature is implemented.
Got the add-on fully woking tnx in a million perfect add-on (maybe the best there is).
One question about it, is it possible to see imdb info of the movie within the add-on?

Kind Regards Laugh
atmorell Wrote:It would be really if you got prompted with "watch later" or "discard" when stopping a video. Very often my queue is filled with stuff that I don't want to watch, and have to clean it up manually.

You mean you incomplete folder is filled? You have the "Delete all"...
A promt after the movie could be possible but I'll have to put it on the back log. Want to get "add to library" working first.
"Watch later" , should it repair if finished or change to pure download if not done?
P.S. you have donated your share. I do this for fun and the technical challenge.

Spider Wrote:Got the add-on fully woking tnx in a million perfect add-on (maybe the best there is).
One question about it, is it possible to see imdb info of the movie within the add-on?

Kind Regards Laugh

Thanks, with the newznab addon and nzb.su you have plenty of meta info. Do you want to make a full imdb lookup?
Popeye Wrote:Thanks, with the newznab addon and nzb.su you have plenty of meta info. Do you want to make a full imdb lookup?

With the newznab i see the size, background pic and cover (cant find more date) , but it would be great if a IMDB rating / genre and maybe a little info would be showed or something like that

Kind Regards
Spider Wrote:With the newznab i see the size, background pic and cover (cant find more date) , but it would be great if a IMDB rating / genre and maybe a little info would be showed or something like that

Kind Regards

Ever tried pressing "i" on your keyboard? Also, if you enter your library and select addons and then select newznab, you can now select a few different views with all the info you are requesting...
Popeye Wrote:Ever tried pressing "i" on your keyboard? Also, if you enter your library and select addons and then select newznab, you can now select a few different views with all the info you are requesting...

OMG, haha tnx!
liq456 Wrote:I can't seem to get this to work, it keeps showing script failed. I added my username and api. The only thing I notice is when I input my username and hit done it shows it in caps USERNAME.

Could you please provide an error log?
atmorell Wrote:It would be really nice if you got prompted with "watch later" or "discard" when stopping a video. Very often my queue is filled with stuff that I don't want to finish watching, and have to clean it up manually.

You really got me side tracked for two nights and I now believe I have what I need to implement this. Big Grin
What about a setting to auto delete if complete and a setting if to prompt or not?
That's exactly what I am looking for Smile

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to support the development of the plugin. Don't think I can contribute with any good quality code, but can help with testing, ideas etc.

Best regards.
Asbjørn Morell
any chance this can be used with atv2 , and easynews , thanks
EDIT: It can be used with any site providing a url to a nzb file. I don't have the time to do anything for easynews but it is quite easy. Look at the code for the other addons.
Regarding atv2, I don't have one and will most probably not do anything for it...
Ok, will check back now and again to see if it is compatable and working on atv2, cheers
Popeye Wrote:EDIT: It can be used with any site providing a url to a nzb file. I don't have the time to do anything for easynews but it is quite easy. Look at the code for the other addons.
Regarding atv2, I don't have one and will most probably not do anything for it...

Sounds out of my league I'm afraid, thanks anyway
atmorell Wrote:That's exactly what I am looking for Smile

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to support the development of the plugin. Don't think I can contribute with any good quality code, but can help with testing, ideas etc.

Best regards.
Asbjørn Morell

Thanks for your offering. I'll PM you later when I have some decent features ready for testing...