Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox One Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
delete the previous xbox one skin also
Tried that addon.xml nothing

an yes that's where i extracted both zips
@iAMl3dgend did you download the previous version of my skin in the past ? if so then you will need to delete that one first. And what version of XBMC are you running ?

I think that i may have found the problem, try this addon.xml : http://www.mediafire.com/download/3ytiq3.../addon.xml
Hmm my last post didn't actually post .

yeah i got it too work just deleted the old skin
i dont wanna sound like an ass but the skin isn't exactly what i was expecting

why cant i pin my own things

the sounds dont sound that good so im using the old skin sounds just more cleaner

it also feels a bit sluggish the older skin was way faster

could you make the home screen ads change so they go through a bunch of different things not just ryse star trek an deadmau5

could you make the my collection to my games an apps

here's a picture of the dashboard

https://i.cloudup.com/ockC6b0B6Z-3000x3000.png

https://i.cloudup.com/dJiy81HT6S-2000x2000.jpeg
(2013-12-09, 01:43)toyota12303 Wrote: [ -> ]@thedeadman : I have found some alternative fonts that could be used and they look pretty much the same.

Thanks toyota12303. I'd recommend Adobe's Source Sans Pro if you've not already seen it.

Outstanding work by the way :-)
is it possible to translate this skin into other languages?
Toyota if you go to the shutdown menu and press the exit option for exiting xbmc you get an error script addon py failed I use Frodo 12.2 any idea ?
@thedeadman Thanks !
@linnet nahh i don't think so but i'll look into it for future releases.
@grote345 Yeah I forgot about that i'ts because i was using a script with mine, if you download this one and place it into the skins 720p folder then that will fix it Smile

: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7k7t84...onMenu.xml
Toyota thanks again that worked error is gone Smile
Any plans to add tvtunes and video extras add-ons to this skin? Looks great so far, getting my Xbox One in a week or so and I'm looking forward to see how seamless this will appear.

As far as the font issue and Xbox logo, give everyone the opportunity to put them back themselves. I think without the proper font, it may lose some of its authenticity.
Hi Toyota - Great work so far. You mentioned that live TV could be replaced with Psuedo TV, but I don't think it can at the moment as it just seems to show the video plugins and Psuedo TV and Psuedo TV Live are Program plugins. It would be great if we replace Live TV with Psuedo TV Live Smile
well I tests your work lately and at first I was a bit lost then I found my stuff
I must say it's really enjoyable, still think that you should take more distance from the MS design ( especialy the logo and names "xbox video" is not accurate for me, "my library" or something like that would be better IMO)
- the game part with the trailer option etc... is REALLY GREAT...
- Google image don't work for me Sad
-for live TV I use a video streaming add on ( free box tv add on for french tv ) and work great until... I quit xbmc then relaunch it and xbmc keep loading without end...Had to delete your skin to be able to restart xbmc without this bug Sad

Anyway great work I'm longing for next update ( customizable tile Smile) because I use steam launcher and I 'd love to be able to pin it wherever I want!
thanks!
keep up the good work!!

edit: forget one thing: I have a bug when going from a video to the menu, at first the video zoom out correctly in the home menu, then I can re access it by clicking on it but I have to press "b" on my controller to really be in the video ( for example if I watch something with subtitle they don't reappear unless I press the "b" button which is "back" on my xbox controller) and when the video zoom in again I can not go back to the menu again I have to quit it... I don't know if I'm clear enough, excuse me English is not my first language ( and this bug is weird too!)
Yep I think you should ditch the Xbox tags as well.
No i think they should stay after all he is making an xb1 skin maybe he can make an alternative version with different named icons or tiles .