Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox One Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@ADHDMedia : I think that it may just be a problem with that plugin, if all of the other plugins work then it probably won't have anything to do with the skin. Does it work with different skins ?

Also yeah i forgot to change around the keymap, with my setup i use the guide button to open up the charms menu, and the start button to go to the dashboard. I will upload a small fix for this soon.

@ADHDMedia : Yeah this will be fixed in the next update, it's pretty much all working fine now i just need to change a few pins.

Hahah it isn't a very easy fix i had to position every pin 1 by 1 in different groups. And then create the backup pins ect. All together i think there was around 100 pins that needed to be positioned 1 by 1 and it took ages lol.

Also you should be able to scroll left and right across the top row fine. With mine i used to just scroll across the top row and go down to the pin that i wanted to access.

@iAMl3dgend : To use the voice commands you need to go in to skin settings - devices and enable voice control. A little box should pop up that will help you set it up, and then you can use it by saying start listening. The little menu that opens when you press tab is just suggested voice commands if you forget some of them.
These will also be updated in the update so that the commands fit with the windows voice control.
So with this key map the guide button doesn't do anything for me… I'd rather use the guide button for charms too, will it work for a wireless controller?

And the 1channel plugin has always worked up until I think two versions ago. It was working fine before that so I just assumed it was something you changed in the skin.
Nope that's because you can't change what the guide button does from the keymap, i have used a little program that changes what the guide button does. I will try and integrate this in to the next update, as an optional setting for people using windows. And yeah it should work fine with any Xbox controller.

And i'm not sure about the 1channel plugin, if every other plugin works then that one shouldn't be any different. Have you tested it on a different skin ?
Yup it worked before, I'll check again tho in a minute and let you know.

And ya, I'd love that program for the guide button. Hook me up! Lol
Oh and ya I can't scroll across the top even, it always dips down into the second row. It's not that big of a deal, just irritating.

Also the advert tiles for library and games still don't work. They worked once and them stopped after further updates lol Smile
a small feature request: could you make a ''redux' version of the skin: smaller sized, (without the xbox intro, the apps, etc) only with basic xbmc-related features?
an issue that i have is that the skin takes a century to install: after install you have to wait for a 'software upgrade' and 'audio test' with no way to skip it.
@fabiomello

The next update will remove that so you don't have to go through the setup. i know your pain it gets annoying something when you have to keep doing it
I get excited every time an update comes out for this skin lol

Anyone get Titanfall yet? Dope game. Really feels like an Xbox One now hahaha

Can we get a fifth option to use a custom tile on the dashboard? I'd like to put a game tile where the eject disc tile is. Thanks bro.
ETA?
What he said ^ Smile
Hey! I figured out the 1Channel keyboard issue I was having. Apparently, this particular plugin remembers what you type into the search field the next time you pull it up. I guess my daughter must have been messing with it and had typed a shit ton of spaces into the search field, so basically everything I was typing was all the way at the end and not visible. So I just had to hold the delete key for like a minute and delete all the spaces, issue is gone Smile

Sorry for the headache, hopefully you weren't looking into this issue too much.
Will the new update include some new view's?
Hello toyota12303

I send you a new code for snap app with .ahk If you still doing on this?
I tested with different resolutions,and I have always the same position on the screen for apps.

Best Regards

Run,C:\XONE\Zuro\Zuro.exe,,Nor, PID
WinWait, ahk_pid %PID%
ID := WinExist("ahk_pid " PID)

WinMove, %currentWindow%,, (A_ScreenWidth/1.32), 0, (A_ScreenWidth/1.32), (A_ScreenHeight/1)
WinSet, Style, -0xC00000, ahk_id %ID% ; Remove Titlebar : WS_CAPTION
WinSet, Style, -0x40000 , ahk_id %ID% ; Remove Borders : WS_SIZEBOX
Winset, Alwaysontop, , A
Hello Toyota,
The skin that you have built is just awesome! Can't wait until its ready for Gotham. Was wondering if you had ever thought about porting this to xbmc4xbox. I know that Dom is doing the extended one, but his is more hybrid so I really like how yours is more true to the real thing. I know easier said than done and you probably are focused on finishing this one first, wish I could do it but no clue as to how. Anyways just an idea and great job on the skin.
...you alive bro? Smile haha