Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox One Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded and run it. So, very nice work, but I found much errors and bugs (Windows 8.1).
I hope in the future it will be work perfectly and I get some donate
@LiriK : Thanks! What problems did you get with it ? and what version of XBMC are you running ? As this version is only working on Frodo, the Gotham version is still in development.
Hi Toyota,

I just downloaded the new update and I will try it out in a few moments.

But I also want to tell you that the home screen of the real xbox one has been changed a little bit I will try to post a picture later so you can see it

You will see the store part has been changed Smile
Hello grote345,

Yeah i have seen the changes the other day and i have already added them in to this skin Smile

Here is how the new store section is looking :

Yeah I see it the skin is working great totally no errors at all over here Smile

Great work dude
@toyota12303 : I launch on Gotham fisrt time, than I try this link with Frodo http://www.mediafire.com/download/3mfpt0...z/Xbox.exe (If you are experiencing errors with XBMC on Windows, then i have created a custom version that includes everything set up and working.)
I have errors with python scripts, running on with Internet Explorer and trakt.tv
@grote345 : That's great! Smile

@LiriK : If you have got Gotham installed then the Frodo version of the skin won't work (Because of the Gotham Appdata Folder & Modules). If you create a new user account, log in, Install XBMC Frodo, then install this skin, then everything should work fine for that account. (Because of the different Appdata folder).
The custom version of XBMC is the older version of this skin and hasn't been updated recently.

If you still experience problems then i suggest installing my custom version of XBMC and then installing this skin. That way all modules and everything is already installed.

To install the skin in to my custom version of XBMC all you have to do is go in to the portable_data\addons\ folder (inside the installation directory). Delete the old skin.xbox, and copy over the skin.Durango720.
Follow through the setup and everything should work fine.

Remember to run the custom version of XBMC with XboxDash and not the XEX!
I wait for Gotham .Smile
(2014-06-08, 17:33)blueshinex Wrote: [ -> ]I wait for Gotham .Smile

As Do I Big Grin
nice work
Everything looks good, still waiting for new views, tile fix, dashboard advert fix, etc... I'm sure you've just been busy tho bro take your time...
When you release the next update? I'm waiting for it Smile
@ADHDMedia : Thanks! all of this is currently being worked on, i am focusing on the Gotham version at the moment and then i will copy over the fixes to the Frodo version.
After loads of attempts to get extendedinfo working on Gotham it's just not working anymore for some reason. I am probably going to have to remove it and change the way that all of the adverts are handled for the Gotham version.

@LiriK : I'm not too sure yet i am still working on getting extendedinfo working on Gotham, but it seems like it's not going to work anymore. If not then i will have to change the way that all of the adverts are handled on the Gotham version and then i will upload the update. Smile
Hello toyota12303

The last update is very good,yesterday I finally found the time for your skin.
For which reason the extendedinfo not compatible with Gotham?

Best Regards
(2014-06-17, 23:47)toyota12303 Wrote: [ -> ]After loads of attempts to get extendedinfo working on Gotham it's just not working anymore for some reason

Works fine for me in Immersive on Gotham. What issues are you running into? Are you using my fork of ExtendedInfo or the one Phil65 put out? I had to fix a bunch of stuff in my fork to get the Incinema, Similar and Comments working.