Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox One Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I got one TINY annoyance left lol

The spinning wheel is awesome, but it's not quite centered, at least in 1080p. Can u check this out bro?

Also, library fan art backgrounds haven't worked for a while either. TV and Movie sections. Advanced Launcher fanart backgrounds work fine. Instead there's a weird blue spot of light lol
Does your skin still install an advanced launcher like it used to? Because last time i had to reinstall it because it makes me lost all my launcher configuration...which was really annoying...
How I can set the Xbox intro video as splash screen?
(2014-08-17, 17:26)Nataniel4 Wrote: [ -> ]How I can set the Xbox intro video as splash screen?

great work! any chance that we can set the above?
Anyone having issues with the xbox one controller keymap or its just meHuh
ADVANCED LAUNCHER - i cant get the option to add launcher / edit launcher etc using the XBONE controller.
- pressing A also wont open the categories, only gives the infos with the "play game" option etc

Start Buttons do nothing. Unlike the custom version that shows many other options.
Y button does nothing while the custom version gives shortcut to games etc...

Getting youtube script errors too..

nevertheless this looks awesome. Appreciate any help... Smile
Quick question: how can I map my X button on my 360 controller to show the video info overlay while playing a video? I think it's the "I" key on the keyboard…
toyota12303 said that this update must come with the option to enable the Xbox intro as splash screen, but I don't know how to set it.

anyway this skin and the update are the best and most complete skin in the world!
@anonomys209: Yeah I forgot to tell you that you will just get a black screen as XBMC can't get fanarts for pin tiles, this is just the way that XBMC works and cannot be changed from the skin.
I might be able to add a fanart multiimage that will pull fanarts fro everything in your library, but then it wouldn't look right when launching a game a completely different splash screen would show.

@anonomys209: Hmmm it's centered alright on my TV and that's 1080p. I will take a look in to it when I get home.
Yeah I have forgot to add back in this feature after editing the library sections, I will include this feature again in the next update.

@bakito : Yeah I think that it might do, in the next update a lot of the dependencies will be getting removed and XBMC will get them from the store if you don't have them.
But it shouldn't do anything to your launcher configuration as all it does is update the advanced launcher plugin.

@Nataniel4 : Nope this feature has not been added yet. I completely forgot about it as I have been focusing on adding in the friends section and fixing all of the problems.
I will include the splash option in the next update.

@raven_rvz01 : Hmmm it's all working fine over here. Do you have the latest Xbox One drivers installed ? And do you have 2 controllers plugged in ? The Xbox One controller is laid out a little differently than the Xbox 360 controller. The menu button will open up the context menu. Back will open up shutdown menu.And Y opens up the context menu.
The categories bug is because A is mapped to open game options in the advanced launcher plugin. I will fix this when I get home.
The YouTube errors won't be anything to do with the skin unless on setup it wasn't installed correctly.
Have you tried re-installing the YouTube plugin from the store ?
If you send me a copy of your log then I might be able to find out the problem.
Thanks!

@anonomys209 : If you just go in to your keyboard xml and find the I button, copy the command linked to that button. Open up your keymap xml for the 360 controller and find the button that says "FullScreen". Replace that with the command from the keyboard xml.
Sorry I can't explain it very well as I am not at home at the moment, but when I get back then I can upload a keymap with the changes made if you want.

@Nataniel4 : Nope I haven't gotten around to adding in this feature yet as I have been fixing problems and working on the friends section. I will include the splash screen in the next update.
Thanks man!
Nice job on the release. We hope to see this support XBMB3C Smile
What is XBMB3C
Media Browser is an open source personal media server, with apps on just about every platform:

http://mediabrowser.tv/

One of those apps is XBMB3C, which is an Xbmc add-on that allows using Xbmc as a front-end for Media Browser. It gets you access to all the new library and metadata features we've added.

We also support Xbmc metadata out of the box, making it very easy for Xbmc users to give it a shot. And even if you don't want to use XBMB3C, it still makes a great pairing with Xbmc because you get web based access to manage your library and metadata.

So we really like Xbmc Smile Here's our thread in the supplementary tools section that goes over the metadata management:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=175430
Ah. I have an FTP server set up for XBMC media and a Plex server set up for mobile platforms. Thanks.
is there a way to remove the whole xbox installation proces?
(2014-08-19, 19:09)noiz13 Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to remove the whole xbox installation proces?

That part of the process is when dependencies and such are installed for u, kind of essential for the skin to work properly.

It only needs to be done once, just go with it lol the end result is worth it.
(2014-08-19, 22:14)anonomys209 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-19, 19:09)noiz13 Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to remove the whole xbox installation proces?

That part of the process is when dependencies and such are installed for u, kind of essential for the skin to work properly.

It only needs to be done once, just go with it lol the end result is worth it.

is there away then that i can use my keybord i dont have xbox controller