Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So is there a reliable build with the flagging support available yet? The last few posts have confused me.
djh_ Wrote:So is there a reliable build with the flagging support available yet? The last few posts have confused me.

The writer field is not being added yet. The information is being stored properly in Studio, but no writer info.
Any idea why I'm not able to scrape from the Movie DB? I try to avoid IMDb like the plague for fear of having to wade through all its junk.
digitalhigh Wrote:The writer field is not being added yet. The information is being stored properly in Studio, but no writer info.

The writer field was used a few days ago but fekker's now changed it over to use the studio field.

This one works for me - build2826_exe

<studio>Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) / 720p / AC-3 / 6ch / eng</studio>

EDIT: Ah, I see that it's not written the writer field as though.
Just a couple of quick questions. Should the 64bit version install to "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)". Also, in setup there is an option to not show wget. Is this feature functional? Thanks for the great program, just keeps getting better!Wink
As mentioned previously, the Mediafire links are private. Can someone pop the 2826/7 build on there so I can get cracking?
Do ya one better.. here's 2828
http://www.mediafire.com/?wmhnlmgzdog

This should fix both fields with the proper data and flag info.
-- good thing I said should and not will.

The credits information is going to be blank, looks like I missed it in the cached data for MIP, so I'll need to run some scripts to update that cached data on my end and release an installer.

The good news is that it's always been that way with MIP, I missed it from the get go since rev 1

I pulled the others as they could have made a mess of folks .nfo files with 4 different versions populating fields.
fekker Wrote:Do ya one better.. here's 2828
http://www.mediafire.com/?wmhnlmgzdog

This should fix both fields with the proper data and flag info.

I pulled the others as they could have made a mess of folks .nfo files with 4 different versions populating fields.

*deletes mediafire upload*

*stops autopilot*

Sweet. Will give it a go right now.
In addition, if the media isn't being scanned corrrectly, this is the latest dev snapshot of the updated 32bit mediainfo.dll

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/mediain...uperb-west
fekker Wrote:In addition, if the media isn't being scanned corrrectly, this is the latest dev snapshot of the updated 32bit mediainfo.dll

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/mediain...uperb-west

STILL not getting any <credits> tag. It's there, but there's no info. Is this because I have no cached data for IMDB?
digitalhigh Wrote:STILL not getting any <credits> tag. It's there, but there's no info. Is this because I have no cached data for IMDB?

see above post that i edited Big Grin

I'll rework the scraper to fix that so refresh will pull it (as well as update media info).. coming in 2829

adding .ts to supported formats.. coming in 2829

hide wget windows should hide them, if some still pop and you don't want them to (ie configured not to display). let me know when it appears and I'll track it down.

tmdb info coming soon as well as actor image links that are not itty bitty ones.

In future builds, I'm also working on making that part modular, so ofdb or themoviedb can be used.. and if i can figure out enough of xbmc's scrapers, i'll be able to just load there xml file for anything they use (that'll take some time, but it's doable).
@fekker did you already know which codecs you will support inside .ts/m2ts ?

I have here some m2ts files with VC1 and tested this files right now with MediaInfo GUI and it detect the stream Smile
MrDVD Wrote:@fekker did you already know which codecs you will support inside .ts/m2ts ?

I have here some m2ts files with VC1 and tested this files right now with MediaInfo GUI and it detect the stream Smile

i use mediainfo.dll (the core of MediaInfo GUI) so it will show the same data, just not as much details.

.ts support for movies should already work, i checked the load routine and media scan routine for it..

does this fail for movies or something else?
Just tried pulling data from "votes" for tv episode. Still doesn't work. I see it in the database, it just doesn't seem to like text. tried listitem.rating and listitem.ratingandvotes, but the infolabel just doesn't fill.

Looks like writer or director will have to be used...
digitalhigh Wrote:Just tried pulling data from "votes" for tv episode. Still doesn't work. I see it in the database, it just doesn't seem to like text. tried listitem.rating and listitem.ratingandvotes, but the infolabel just doesn't fill.
Worst case, find a field that can be pulled and we can change to another one.
Almost have the credits field done. I'm not sure what xbmc is looking for in that field.

see if this works for a movie and displays correctly (please Big Grin )

Code:
<credits>John Lasseter / Joe Ranft / John Lasseter(story) &amp;  / Joe Ranft(story) &amp;  / Jorgen Klubien(story) / Dan Fogelman(screenplay) &amp;  / John Lasseter(screenplay) &amp;  / Joe Ranft(screenplay) &amp;  / Kiel Murray(screenplay) &amp;  / Phil Lorin(screenplay) &amp;  / Jorgen Klubien(screenplay) / Robert L. Baird additional screenplay material / Brenda Chapman story / Daniel Gerson additional screenplay material / Bonnie Hunt additional screenplay material / Don Lake additional screenplay material / Steve Purcell additional screenplay material / Dan Scanlon additional screenplay material</credits>