Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
zosky, melagodo,

I think I found why it doesn't work for rar files.

It seems that I forgot to consider the .rar case in the movie.js file

I will fix it by next week.
thanks
/
slash Wrote:zosky, melagodo,

I think I found why it doesn't work for rar files.

It seems that I forgot to consider the .rar case in the movie.js file

I will fix it by next week.
thanks
/

Thanks mate, but as I said..I'm not using any .rar Sad

melagodo
Is it possible to use XWMM to edit the <durationinseconds> value of TV episodes?
bionic1234 Wrote:Is it possible to use XWMM to edit the <durationinseconds> value of TV episodes?

Technically, I could add a field for that, but I think it's calculated by XBMC.

Could you explain more why you need to do that ?
/
Any idea when 1.9.4 is going to get into the main addons repo?
When I change the cover/fanart in XWMM, the change disappears when I navigate away from the movie. However, the cover/fanart is changed in XBMC. This means I need to go through the library in XBMC to look at cover/fanart to see if anything needs to be changed or else keep track of the changes I've made in my head.

Otherwise, it's a great tool. I grabbed it for the ability to manage movie sets but I'm finding it useful for general library management too.

Edit:
The new cover/fanart will show up permanently in XWMM if I hit the refresh button on my web browser. Browser is Firefox 3.6.13 on Windows 7; XBMC 10.0 r35648 on Ubuntu 10.10 minimal install.
Also, my install did not place XWMM in ~/.xbmc/addons/webinterface.XWMM/ but instead placed it in ~/.xbmc/addons/XWMM/ so I did the following to get it served from http://<ip>:<port>/xwmm :
Code:
sudo ln -s ~/.xbmc/addons/XWMM/ /usr/share/xbmc/addons/webinterface.default/xwmm
slash Wrote:Technically, I could add a field for that, but I think it's calculated by XBMC.

Could you explain more why you need to do that ?
/
There's been some interest around the forum for a manager that could clean-up the database. The new PseudoTV script has some dependencies on accurate times, and it probably just makes sense to have a clean library.

*If I'm not mistaken there were some changes in Dharma release for how nfo files captured this information... so it just seemed natural to be able to make the corrections directly with in the XBMC database with so many of the management tools reaching final release status..
XBMC 10, Apple TV. Replaced /Users/frontrow/webinterface.XWMM (1.9.3) with downloaded 1.9.4 version. IE browser.

Couple of notes:
Version in upper right still shows 1.9.3
Files shows blank page with errors:

Line: 117
Char: 5
Code: 0
URI: http://10.1.17.250:8080/files/scrapers.js

Line: 21
Char: 2
URI: http://10.1.17.250:8080/files/browser.js

This version doesn't seem to have made it into the repo for addons but an easy update anyway.

Keep up the good work.
Targettio Wrote:I was tinkering with this last night (windows 7).

In my userdata/addons I only had folder called XWMM (not webinterface.XWMM)

But when I copies XWMM folder from the userdata folder and dropped it in to addons/webinterface.default/ it worked fine.

ppic Wrote:put it in webinterface.XWMM
then select it in options.

Referring to method 2 in the first message of this thread.
I could also not find webinterface.XWMM, so a bit more detail for windows 7:

copy directory XWMM - for some of us its under:
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\XWMM
and place it under:
C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\webinterface.default

Then follow the last two steps of method 2:
- Web interface : Default
- open your browser to http://<your_XBMC_IP>:<port>/XWMM/index.html
hi, i've only just started experimenting with this, so apologies if this is answered already.

However, i'm wondering if it is possible to edit the MPAA rating of a particular show.
I've identified that you need to edit the 'viewer' entry in movies to update the MPAA rating, but there doesn't seem to be an equivalent entry for TV shows.

Am I not seeing where this particular option is for TV shows?
If it is not present, is it possible to hack in the functionality into the existing layout?
I'd be quite happy to replace say the 'ratings' field, as this isn't used by us at all.

As always, this request is for the family, updating ratings settings is as important for TV shows as for Movies to make sure the little tacker doesn't start watching Walking Dead cause its the wrong rating Smile
Hey!

Thanks for this wonderful addon, besides xbmc itself it's the only other tool I need to touch up some metadata in the library.

I've sorted all my kids movies into a specific movie set, and would like to have better control of adding multiple files to the movie-set at once. At the moment it's quite an effort to select the movie, select others, select set, click save (which is also grayed out, but does work). Would be great if the same action could be done on a selection of movies.
blackdal Wrote:However, i'm wondering if it is possible to edit the MPAA rating of a particular show.
I've identified that you need to edit the 'viewer' entry in movies to update the MPAA rating, but there doesn't seem to be an equivalent entry for TV shows.

Added to the feature requests
Thanks
ekrich Wrote:XBMC 10, Apple TV. Replaced /Users/frontrow/webinterface.XWMM (1.9.3) with downloaded 1.9.4 version. IE browser.

Couple of notes:
Version in upper right still shows 1.9.3
Files shows blank page with errors:

Line: 117
Char: 5
URI: http://10.1.17.250:8080/files/scrapers.js

Line: 21
Char: 2
URI: http://10.1.17.250:8080/files/browser.js

This version doesn't seem to have made it into the repo for addons but an easy update anyway.

Keep up the good work.

Will fix it in the next release.

As for the addon repository, the update request was made a long time ago. WIll do a follow up.
Thanks
Perhaps this question is already asked, but I can't find it in this massive forum item.
With the music section I've a small problem. When there is no cd info downloaded from a scraper (in the additional info section) I can't add text in the for example label / mood field.
Can this be solved?

thanks