Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks slash... its been helpful for me.

Do you know if you'll have the ability to add content-type to the folders?
mlrtime3 Wrote:Thanks slash... its been helpful for me.

Do you know if you'll have the ability to add content-type to the folders?

Working on it. Will let you know when it is done.

Thanks
/
Slash,
I like the ability to export the movies list to html so I can print out a list to make it easy for the family to choose what movie to watch. How can I change the "video" and "audio" to resolution and channels? I want to be able to look at the list and see which ones are HD and surround vs. SD and 2 channel? Can you help me?
Thanks
Geoffrey
geoffreyjr Wrote:Slash,
I like the ability to export the movies list to html so I can print out a list to make it easy for the family to choose what movie to watch. How can I change the "video" and "audio" to resolution and channels? I want to be able to look at the list and see which ones are HD and surround vs. SD and 2 channel? Can you help me?
Thanks
Geoffrey

H,

You could modify the export.js file for your needs and use JSON-RPC with getmovies method.

Let me know how it goes.

/
slash Wrote:H,

You could modify the export.js file for your needs and use JSON-RPC with getmovies method.

Let me know how it goes.

/

I read up on that and it is way over my head. I am not much of a programmer, i just wanted to hack the export.js to get the resolution (video width) and the audio channels.
I know this is the code I need to change:
GetVideoStreams(myRecord);
GetAudioStreams(myRecord);
myWin.document.write("<td>"+myRecord.data.strVideoCodec+"</td>");
myWin.document.write("<td>"+myRecord.data.strAudioCodec+"</td>");

I just dont know what to change it to.
~g
geoffreyjr Wrote:I read up on that and it is way over my head. I am not much of a programmer, i just wanted to hack the export.js to get the resolution (video width) and the audio channels.
I know this is the code I need to change:
GetVideoStreams(myRecord);
GetAudioStreams(myRecord);
myWin.document.write("<td>"+myRecord.data.strVideoCodec+"</td>");
myWin.document.write("<td>"+myRecord.data.strAudioCodec+"</td>");

I just dont know what to change it to.
~g

Ok, added to feature requests.
thanks

/
This is a nice addon.
Two questions:

1. If I have a movie that has a wrong runtime, and I change it it in XWMM it won't show up in XBMC even if I refresh. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Is it possible to make a quest account which is read only?
Bjur Wrote:1. If I have a movie that has a wrong runtime, and I change it it in XWMM it won't show up in XBMC even if I refresh. Am I doing something wrong?

You need to do a save (click in an other field and save button will be enabled).
Let me know

Bjur Wrote:2. Is it possible to make a quest account which is read only?
Guest account for (catalogue) is in the roadmap but not yet available.

Thanks
/
I apologize in advance .. I just registered and still need to dig through all the pages. I just installed xwmm and it's really quite cool.

Can this tool (or maybe another) merge genres in a simple way. I am thinking of a function where you are asked which genre should be used instead of the genre you are just deleting.

br
Daniello
Hi,

I also just found this tool and need to read through all the posts but: is there a way this could be installed on the server acting as a NAS ( has apache2 and other services too ) instead of on xbmc box itself? The server has sabnzbd, couchpotato,... that kind of stuff so it would make more sense to have this on it also.
daniello Wrote:I apologize in advance .. I just registered and still need to dig through all the pages. I just installed xwmm and it's really quite cool.

Can this tool (or maybe another) merge genres in a simple way. I am thinking of a function where you are asked which genre should be used instead of the genre you are just deleting.

br
Daniello

No not for the moment, but I think a script would be more appropriate for this.

A work around could be to rename the genre you want to change, but I'm not sure if this would do it for you.

Thanks
/
dzan Wrote:Hi,

I also just found this tool and need to read through all the posts but: is there a way this could be installed on the server acting as a NAS ( has apache2 and other services too ) instead of on xbmc box itself? The server has sabnzbd, couchpotato,... that kind of stuff so it would make more sense to have this on it also.

I think it could be installed on a seperate web server but I don't see why such setup would be more efficient. Could you provide more pointers ?

In any way, I added the XBMC parameters to the features requests (right now XWMM assumes XBMC is local).

Thanks

/
slash Wrote:I think it could be installed on a seperate web server but I don't see why such setup would be more efficient. Could you provide more pointers ?

In any way, I added the XBMC parameters to the features requests (right now XWMM assumes XBMC is local).

Thanks

/

Quite simple: My server is always running, my htpc isn't. I would like to manage my media collection even when the htpc is off..
dzan Wrote:Quite simple: My server is always running, my htpc isn't. I would like to manage my media collection even when the htpc is off..

The media collection itself is stored on the HTPC, so even if the web front-end is on another server, it won't be able to access the database when the HTPC is off.

Am I right, Slash?
Slash,

I recently got my first HTPC running and I love the XWMM interface. However, I would like to suggest a few enhancements. I initially thought I'd fork the project for my own use, but I'd rather try to contribute back to the project.

I'm quite experienced with ExtJS myself, so I can jump right in. Can I post a list of enhancments on the Sourceforge bug list?

thanks,
Francois