Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [BUGS] and missing items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
add this with the other logo path (if id 49015 is free?)
Code:
<control type="image" id="49015">
                <posx>20</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>230</width>
                <height>89</height>
                <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.path]../../logo.png</texture>
                <fadetime>100</fadetime>
                <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
            </control>
and add the last isempty or overwrite control type with this
Code:
<control type="label">
                <posx>20</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>1200</width>
                <height>50</height>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <font>Font_Bartowski_Landscape_TV_Title</font>
                <textcolor>ff67ffff</textcolor>
                <label>[b]$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle][/b]</label>
                <visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(37015)) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(39015)) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(49015))</visible>
            </control>
pletopia Wrote:so i'm such a fan of Night, i installed it on a few friend's htpcs so they could have the latest and greatest .. anyway one friend of mine uses kiosk mode for his setup and noticed something strange .. if you have kiosk mode enabled and hit 'i' while over a movie or tv show .. you can't get any info .. instead you get this:

can this be changed? he used to run Aeon in kiosk mode and didn't have this issue

It's supposed to just hide the "Get fanart, Get thumb" section not the whole thing. I fix that, thx...
mcborzu Wrote:It's supposed to just hide the "Get fanart, Get thumb" section not the whole thing. I fix that, thx...

thats what i figured it should be hiding .. never even noticed that till my friend let me know about it
First off I am loving this skin! I set it up to replace Aeon 65. My wife who has been pretty indifferent to the different settings and views even gave it a thumbs up. We both love the logo view for the tv shows!

Anyways, I am noticing a few minor things though.

1) If browsing my movies by genre/director/etc upon selecting a movie, the info text is laid on top of the movie poster for a few seconds until the poster slides to the left.

2) Can we add studio logo support? I also noticed that there is a DTS-HD logo but not a Dolby True HD one.

3) Could it be setup to use the show logo (or maybe clearart?) instead of regular text for the title on the pause/info screens?

Hmm...thought there was one more? Well, keep up the good work!
Image if this is good enough for u. put it in "addons\skin.night\media\flagging\audio"
Hi,

I would like to change the focus view on the horizontal home, when returning from movies/tv-shows/music etc.

In the horizontal view it looks like there is set a default focus, but I want the same focus view like in the vertical home (returning from movies - focus on movies, returning from tv-shows - focus on tv-shows etc.) ...

Hope you unterstand what I want, its complicated for me to translate this problem into english ^^
sonic00 Wrote:Hi,

I would like to change the focus view on the horizontal home, when returning from movies/tv-shows/music etc.

In the horizontal view it looks like there is set a default focus, but I want the same focus view like in the vertical home (returning from movies - focus on movies, returning from tv-shows - focus on tv-shows etc.) ...

Hope you unterstand what I want, its complicated for me to translate this problem into english ^^

i know exactly what you mean and i've noticed this also .. it always returns to the third item in the list
sonic00 Wrote:Hi,

Yea just looked at it, all fixed on my end. I'll upload whatever I got tonight including this fix, thx...
Great news, thank you Smile
sonic00 Wrote:Great news, thank you Smile

Actually no need to wait I just uploaded to git the changes...
Works fine ... Over again, thanks for the quick fix ...
just did a git pull and now in horizontal home once you get into a sub menu you can't get out, I had to use the mouse for this.
plus the latest movie widget stay on screen no matter what the focus on, so now tv and weather widgets.
+ no background changes and no weather widget in horizontal home ...

sorry, didn't noticed this yesterday ...
sonic00 Wrote:+ no background changes and no weather widget in horizontal home ...

sorry, didn't noticed this yesterday ...

My bad really, I even thought to myself "Should I 2x everything?" and then I thought "it seems to be correct"...

I get that fixed today...
mcborzu Wrote:I get that fixed today...
Thats what I like about you - really fast support Smile