Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

one questions for the recordings:

if I want to go fast forward more than 2x, the recording will skip
if I want to go fast back, the movie will skip direct

Is ther any possiblility to jump some minutes (something like 2 or 5 minutes?)

Is it possibly to order the recordings to the recording date?

(2012-11-07, 11:15)Steini1971 Wrote: [ -> ]one questions for the recordings:

if I want to go fast forward more than 2x, the recording will skip
if I want to go fast back, the movie will skip direct

Is ther any possiblility to jump some minutes (something like 2 or 5 minutes?)

Playback is handled by XBMC and the add-on only delivers the url of the recording.

I tried a couple of recordings and I can fast forward at 2x, 4x and 8x without problems. To jump some minutes, use the up/down key (10 minutes) or the righ/left (30 secs). This values can be modified editing the advancedsettings.xml file

Code:
<timeseekforward>30</timeseekforward>  <!-- Time to seek forward in seconds when doing a short seek.  Defaults to 30. -->
  <timeseekbackward>-30</timeseekbackward>  <!-- Time to seek backward in seconds when doing a short seek.  Defaults to -30. -->
  <timeseekforwardbig>600</timeseekforwardbig>  <!-- Time to seek forward in seconds when doing a long seek.  Defaults to 600 (10 minutes). -->
  <timeseekbackwardbig>-600</timeseekbackwardbig>  <!-- Time to seek forward in seconds when doing a long seek.  Defaults to -600 (10 minutes). -->

Quote:Is it possibly to order the recordings to the recording date?

Press 'c' and select "Sort by: Date"

I have a question, I get buffering when viewing how it fix?

and about the list of favorites, I do a reset PVR, but it does not help.

and sometimes EPG duplicated on other channels, and loses channels from the category of favorite channels (cartoon network (rus) for example)!
(2012-11-07, 19:34)starkun Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question, I get buffering when viewing how it fix?

No idea.

Quote:and about the list of favorites, I do a reset PVR, but it does not help.

and sometimes EPG duplicated on other channels

Upload somewhere your channels.dat, favourites.xml and epg.dat and post the name of those channels.

Quote: and loses channels from the category of favorite channels (cartoon network (rus) for example)!

For the favourites I only check the first audio track to compare the ID. I won't change that code because it would be too messy so you'll have to move the russian audio track to the first position with the DVBViewer channels editor (shift+up) and copy it to the favourites list (delete the old entry before)
Upload channels.dat, favourites.xml

http://narod.ru/disk/63424368001.010668c...r.zip.html
Does anyone use this with Sky UK ?

It would be great if someone has sorted and organized a setup for sky uk.

If so if you could upload your channel.ini and favorites files that would be great
(2012-11-09, 01:42)sorrowuk Wrote: [ -> ]If so if you could upload your channel.ini and favorites files that would be great

From where I live, I can't get Sky UK channels with my dish but I found a channels.dat from May (some channels probably won't work) that I sorted.

Here is the ini
when i turn on teletext on certain channels the video begins to stutter, maybe not the plugin's fault?
with the last Windows nightly 20121110, the add-on won't start.
(2012-11-10, 19:26)omnium Wrote: [ -> ]with the last Windows nightly 20121110, the add-on won't start.

Get the updated build from wileecoyote's page. I'll update later the first page download with a fix (favourite groups aren't retrieved) that didn't make it into the main pvr-addons repo.

(2012-11-10, 15:20)shms Wrote: [ -> ]when i turn on teletext on certain channels the video begins to stutter, maybe not the plugin's fault?

Most likely.
Hello A600, you programmed a top plugin. when does the next version with Timeshift?
(2012-11-10, 00:33)A600 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-09, 01:42)sorrowuk Wrote: [ -> ]If so if you could upload your channel.ini and favorites files that would be great

From where I live, I can't get Sky UK channels with my dish but I found a channels.dat from May (some channels probably won't work) that I sorted.

Here is the ini

Thank you. Can I ask how you sorted it.

I can get sky uk channels but there is loads duplicated and in random orders and lots of service channels.

Is it a script you have to sort it ?
(2012-11-10, 21:24)masterandy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello A600, you programmed a top plugin. when does the next version with Timeshift?

Not anytime soon.

(2012-11-10, 23:11)sorrowuk Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. Can I ask how you sorted it.

I can get sky uk channels but there is loads duplicated and in random orders and lots of service channels.

Is it a script you have to sort it ?

I loaded the channels.dat with an old DVBViewer version (3.9.4.0) saved it and loaded with the ChannelEdit.exe util and sorted it.

But, if you can scan the channels there is a much better way:

- Backup your channels.dat (just in case)
- With the channel editor, delete all your Sky UK channels.
- Use transedit to scan all the channels.
- Select the channels you want, sort them by name and press the Add/Update button.

If you don't delete at first your unsorted channels, transedit only will update them.

---------------

Downloads from the first page updated (Nov. 10th or newer XBMC build required)
(2012-10-30, 18:13)A600 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-30, 17:17)djtoll Wrote: [ -> ]The same error here,
Code:
error "an error has occured, check logfile"
also using the latest xbmc nightly and REC service 1.21.2.0 (Android 4.0.4)

Please, try this pvr.demo I compiled to see if it's a problem with my dev environment.

Do you know where can I download working pvr addons for Android? I want to know which toolchain they use.

a) the same Error "an error has occured, check logfile"
b) I see the Mediaportal.pvr addon in the xbmc on my smartphone I can enable it and I can start it ... i see the stations with epg but I can´t start a station, I think it´s a problem with my MP Server. That is not the question I knowSmile . But I think its a way here how pvr.dvbviewer addon can work. And now the Bad news: I can see the MP pvr.addons and 2 other´s in the addon Management but I can not find it in the Folder´s of the smartphone ore my Tab.

If anyone know where xbmc is installed on android systems ? They are not here: /Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/ here are only Userdata´s and user installed files/addons
Ore where I can found the skin.confluence?

(2012-11-10, 19:46)A600 Wrote: [ -> ]Get the updated build from wileecoyote's page. I'll update later the first page download with a fix (favourite groups aren't retrieved) that didn't make it into the main pvr-addons repo.
fantastic service...thank you&wileecoyote very much!
If i push the just in time record button, the timer will be set +1h and the record starts 1h to late, not immediately. The XBMC time is correct. what's wrong?