Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-11-20, 02:04)ventolin Wrote: [ -> ]This is even though I've got 1.6.5.2 beta running (the very newest, according to http://en.dvbviewer.tv/wiki/DVB_Recordin..._ChangeLog ).
try this one http://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum/topic/1962..._p__376455 that is 'the very newest'.

Hi A600,

Do you have any thoughts on what may be going on?

Regards,
Ian.
Does pause button work ?

Cannot make it working to me...
Both on Apple TV 2 and Rasp Pie it seems to hang while getting channels from the PVR. Any idea how to fix this.

Running Recording Service 1.22

Update: Well seems to do it eventually after several minutes.
Getting channels takes for me more than 30 minutes with 100% load
Hi,

I still havent had any success with the beta of XBMC and this plugin.

I have installed the following versions of software:

- DVBViewer Recording Service 1.22 Beta from 16.11.12
- XBMCSetup-20121123-b49cacb-master.exe
- DVBViewer Recording Service PVR (Windows version 0.1.7 downloaded 24.11.12)

The XBMC is a clean install on a test machine. So all new config files.

The API version of DVBViewer Recording Service returns the following version: "DVBViewer Recording Service 1.22.0.0" when i access http://10.10.1.141:8089/api/version.html

The error i get in the XBMC.log is the following:
ERROR: PVR - Add-on 'DVBViewer Client' is using an incompatible API version. XBMC minimum API version = '1.6.0', add-on API version '1.5.0'

Thanks for a great plugin!
I have been testing with OpenElec r12577 / Raspberry Pi.

Here are my findings

1. Recording from XBMC seems to be 1 hour off. As someone previously reported. (The same on XBMC on Win7 PC)
2. Teletext does not work for me. Even with teletext enabled in streams to send inside DVBViewer Rec Service I get the Videotext not available.(it does work on XBMC on Win7 PC)
3. If I am watching a HD channel and there is XBMC OSD on top of it the stream starts to be jerky after a few seconds.
4. The Timer window on Raspberry Pi XBMC does not show upcoming recordings as it is the case on XBMC on Win7 PC

Is number 3 because of the lack of hardware abillities on the Raspberry Pi?
I just quickly tested it and I have to congrat. Very well done!
Beeing a long time DVBViewer user I just have some questions:
1) Why the channel change is so longer than using the native DVBViewer client?
2) Is there any difference between the Unicast server used by the native DVBViewer client and the PVR Client used by this plugin? I see they are using different ports... can you explain me what is the difference? Is this affecting the channel change speed?

Thank you very much,
Dakkar
Hi, i installed the new frodo beta of openelec a couple of days ago and everything is running smooth except that the epg shows wrong shows on certain channels. I run dvbviewer with xepg and webgrabber as xmltv. In the webinterface everything looks like it should but OE displays wrong shows, anyone got any ide?
Hi,

Still no joy getting the DVBViewer add-on to start on the Raspberry Pi OpenELEC version 3.0 beta 2.

Code:
10:00:21 T:3043454976  NOTICE: Starting XBMC (12.0-BETA1 Git:8f38d64), Platform: Linux (OpenELEC - Version: 2.95.2, 3.6.7 armv6l). Built on Nov 29 2012
13:55:58 T:2698437728  NOTICE: PVRManager - starting up
13:55:58 T:2928104544  NOTICE: Thread PVR manager start, auto delete: false
13:55:58 T:2760848480  NOTICE: Thread PVR add-on updater start, auto delete: false
13:55:58 T:2760848480   ERROR: PVR - Add-on 'DVBViewer Client' is using an incompatible API version. XBMC minimum API version = '1.6.0', add-on API version '1.5.0'
13:55:58 T:2760848480 WARNING: UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to create add-on DVBViewer Client, status = 6
13:55:58 T:2760848480 WARNING: UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to load the dll for add-on DVBViewer Client, disabling it
13:55:58 T:2936493152  NOTICE: Thread PVR GUI info updater start, auto delete: false
13:55:58 T:2727294048  NOTICE: Thread EPG updater start, auto delete: false
13:55:59 T:2928104544  NOTICE: Start - EPG thread started
13:56:06 T:2656040032  NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
13:56:10 T:2811180128  NOTICE: PVRManager - stopping

Is there any hope of an fix / update any time soon?

Regards,
Ian.

@A600

Hello, I dowloaded the new compiled Addon from http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/XBMC/xbmcpvr.html (build from Dec 1st) and wondered about the Version Number.

XBMC show ver 1.6.17 of addon.

Is that right? and if so, can you please tell the changes?

thanks
installed this addon on AppleTV2, Android (nexus 7) and PC, all works fine, is there a newer version of addon in progress? (got 0.1.7)

and about channel editing, you guys should get that sorted already in dvbviewer (transedit) so you only have the channels you want, then there's no messing with it in this addon.

only "bug" i stumbled on was that the recording somehow thinks different timezone so if epg says 8am, the recording schedule will be 9am, maybe it's daylight saving or something dono, and epg does not always update as it should, quitting and restarting xbmc fixes that.

oh yea and going back from watching something to the epg, it always starts at the top instead of where in the list i was last.

small stuff to girlybitch about compared to the joy of watching live tv on my ATV2 in kitchen Wink

-Deco
New version released (first post updated)

Quote:0.1.8

[fixed] Changed the way timers are calculated. This should fix problems with scheduled and instant recordings on some machines.
[fixed] Favourites didn't show channels if the audio track wasn't the first one.
[fixed] Channel settings weren't saved/restored after a channel switch with the channels OSD.
[fixed] XBMC could hang after a channel switch with the channels OSD.

Those having problems with scheduled recordings, check if now it's working properly.
(2012-12-03, 18:33)A600 Wrote: [ -> ]New version released (first post updated)
thank you....but there are no Radio Stations anymore?

(2012-12-03, 21:15)omnium Wrote: [ -> ]thank you....but there are no Radio Stations anymore?

They are working here loaded from favourites and from channels.dat. Try a PVR database reset to check if that helps.