Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
manul, is your pvr plugin release expected to work with frodo 12.2? Since I tried but it only work with ts enabled (and very long channel switching times). If I try without ts the channels don't get opened...
Ive compiled my own copies from manuls source for both 12.1 and 12.2 for atv1 and raspbmc and they all worked fine.
(2013-05-16, 05:18)aceofclubs Wrote: [ -> ]Ive compiled my own copies from manuls source for both 12.1 and 12.2 for atv1 and raspbmc and they all worked fine.

aceofclubs,

could you please post the Windows compiled version for Frodo 12.2?

Thx,
Dakkar
Im not setup for windows development. Maybe manul can post one??
(2013-05-16, 05:18)aceofclubs Wrote: [ -> ]Ive compiled my own copies from manuls source for both 12.1 and 12.2 for atv1 and raspbmc and they all worked fine.

Hi!

Aceofclubs, Could you compile version for ATV2 or/and IOS?

Thank you!!
I can try Smile

I havent been a full functioning dev for a few years so im just feeling my way around again.

Also looking at an addon code change in another thread so bare with me.
(2013-05-16, 14:22)Dakkar Wrote: [ -> ]could you please post the Windows compiled version for Frodo 12.2?
There's no change to the PVR api (like with nightly) so there's no need for a recompile.

(2013-05-17, 10:22)rivo Wrote: [ -> ]Aceofclubs, Could you compile version for ATV2 or/and IOS?
My osx builds are compiled by a friend because I don't have any apple devices. Maybe he can compile for IOS as well. Just give me/us a few days.
(2013-05-17, 11:59)manül Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-16, 14:22)Dakkar Wrote: [ -> ]could you please post the Windows compiled version for Frodo 12.2?
There's no change to the PVR api (like with nightly) so there's no need for a recompile.

(2013-05-17, 10:22)rivo Wrote: [ -> ]Aceofclubs, Could you compile version for ATV2 or/and IOS?
My osx builds are compiled by a friend because I don't have any apple devices. Maybe he can compile for IOS as well. Just give me/us a few days.

So which version should I use?
Because the one for the nightly builds doesn't work at all (it says that dependencies are not met), but the other is not working either unless I switch TS on which I don't want due to too long channel switching times...

Dakkar
Aceofclubs, Manül, thanks to both.
Has anyone used one of the more recent nightly builds (I'm on Windows 7 64 bit)?
They've removed the 'Reset the PVR Database' option so if I change my favourites in dvbviewer they won't update in xbmc.
Does anyone else have this or is there another way to update my favourites?
I see they've now introduced a channel scan option in its place which would be cool, but it says it's not supported by dvbviewer Confused

I keep trying the nightly builds because I'm still having problems with epg. If I get the epg up by pressing 'e' sometimes a bunch of the channels aren't listed and if they are the first time I do it half of them have disappeared the next time I try a few minutes later! Pressing <tab> to get the channel list up always shows all the channels but only shows epg for a view of them (sometimes when I've been viewing the channel a few minutes).

Do all of you guys have perfect epg on all your channels?! Huh
How do we change the logos once set?
I placed the logos in "DVBViewer/Images/Logos", and they show fine in XBMC. However, if I try to change the logo (the image itself), the image doesn't change in XBMC. Seems like it is cached in "Thumbnail" directory in the "user_data" directory, and I don't know how to re-validate the cache. Any help?
(2013-05-17, 11:59)manül Wrote: [ -> ]
iOS/ATV/ATV2 builds now available.

(2013-05-17, 15:46)Dakkar Wrote: [ -> ]So which version should I use?
Because the one for the nightly builds doesn't work at all (it says that dependencies are not met), but the other is not working either unless I switch TS on which I don't want due to too long channel switching times...
You're using frodo, so the frodo build is the correct one.
You can try to turn on debug log to see what is happening but since it's working with TS enabled I suspect it's something XBMC / timing related. Or it's the memory corruption. Search for "CDVDInputStreamPVRManager::Open" in the log.
(2013-05-15, 03:47)phate89 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I have a problem with the addon.
If i go into timers and i try to add one it works. But it adds a different channel than the one i chosed. If i open the timer i added the selected channel is the right one but it's not the same of the saved timer and the list timer.
Here's an example.
I try to add a recording of the channel "Rai HD":
But it adds me "onda latina instead, when i open the edit timer i get the right one but it isn't the saved one.
Only me with this bug?
Hi Manu,

your latest version for Frodo (12.2) is not working for me - it just does nothing when choosing a channel.
Any idea?

h3ll
(2013-05-20, 16:55)phate89 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='phate89' pid='1421227' dateline='1368582457']
Only me with this bug?
Not reproduceable here. Can you provide me with a full debug log (from starting to adding a timer) please? Use a paste service (pastie.org or similar) and send me the url in a pm.

(2013-05-21, 19:21)h3llsp4wn Wrote: [ -> ]your latest version for Frodo (12.2) is not working for me - it just does nothing when choosing a channel. Any idea?
Probably the same bug Dakkar has. Please provide me with a debug log so I can take a quick look.