Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-03-05, 14:08)woZa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm probably being stupid but I can't seem to find a widget for TV shows that shows the next unwatched episode of shows that I'm currently watching and then hides the episode once watched... I had this with the Eminence v1 on Kodi 15 so it probably me!

Thanks

I would also like to do this... did you ever find a way?
I think there maybe an issue with the reload skin from selecting the power button...mine reloads and shuts down ..can someone please confirm.. Thanks for all the hard work.
Hi guys,

I installed eminence 2 a couple days ago and noticed that extended info script threw some dependecy error, but everything seems fine, but i have a weird bug with SALTS when i select one source for the video nothing happen, it's not playing. I change to confluence skin and have video playback, anyone noticed something like that?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english!!
Also running eminence 2..same issue with extended info...I just downloaded the main repo for extended info and works good.
(2016-04-15, 03:51)maxbmmr Wrote: [ -> ]I think there maybe an issue with the reload skin from selecting the power button...mine reloads and shuts down ..can someone please confirm.. Thanks for all the hard work.

I forgot about this... yes it happens to me as well... MOST the time. not always... i do not know how to fix it.
(2016-04-15, 17:01)AsinineRepublic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-15, 03:51)maxbmmr Wrote: [ -> ]I think there maybe an issue with the reload skin from selecting the power button...mine reloads and shuts down ..can someone please confirm.. Thanks for all the hard work.

I forgot about this... yes it happens to me as well... MOST the time. not always... i do not know how to fix it.

I don't know how to fix it either, tried so many things but can't get it to work..
(2016-04-15, 21:05)maxbmmr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-15, 17:01)AsinineRepublic Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't know how to fix it either, tried so many things but can't get it to work..

have you checked out this forum?: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=76233, It obviously is not for this skin, but it might not hurt... Maybe just go inside the .xml and fix it yourself? (although I do think it is a bug for this skin so im sure it will be fixed, in time, but it seems like the skinner guy is taking a, understandable, break.. hahaha) seems like a simple fix to do yourself... (copied form forum: "Worked out why you're having trouble - you've mapped it to the END key which shuts down XBMC when you're on the Home screen. ") I have to go to work right now otherwise i'd try what they say myself... let me know if it helps Smile
I've been doing a lot of changes with my setup.

decided to start fresh with my install, and now I'm not seeing the weather widget anymore.

hoping that someone can help me out.
is it just me? or is it missing from the list?
i remember it being under default widgets, so maybe it is a problem with the skin.helper add-on...Huh

i dunno. anyone else out there experiencing this?

oh!
using Kodi 16.1 (RC2)
I just moved over from eminence 1 (due to upgrading to Jarvis). Some great improvements over 1.0, especially the notifications.

Like some others though, I'm finding the new width a bit too much for my tastes. I'd be quite happy to sacrifice some screen real estate for wider left/right margins, should you have the time and desire to add that option Smile

Likewise on the context menus. The old vertical menu was more intuitive to use IMHO than the new horizontal.

Thanks. Eminence is definitely my favourite skin.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A
(2016-04-18, 21:35)biskyt Wrote: [ -> ]I just moved over from eminence 1 (due to upgrading to Jarvis). Some great improvements over 1.0, especially the notifications.

Like some others though, I'm finding the new width a bit too much for my tastes. I'd be quite happy to sacrifice some screen real estate for wider left/right margins, should you have the time and desire to add that option Smile

Likewise on the context menus. The old vertical menu was more intuitive to use IMHO than the new horizontal.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A

just a suggestion.. have you tried Arctic Zephyr?
it has the vertical menu, and maybe more to your liking. and just as aesthetically pleasing as Eminence.
(2016-04-18, 21:40)locomot1f Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-18, 21:35)biskyt Wrote: [ -> ]I just moved over from eminence 1 (due to upgrading to Jarvis). Some great improvements over 1.0, especially the notifications.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A

just a suggestion.. have you tried Arctic Zephyr?
it has the vertical menu, and maybe more to your liking. and just as aesthetically pleasing as Eminence.

i REALLY wish there was a way to combine what i like from zephyr with what i like from eminence 2... that'd be SO BADASS!!!! (I wonder how long it would take me to learn how to do that, and if it would piss anyone off, i dont know... haha)
(2016-04-18, 21:40)locomot1f Wrote: [ -> ]just a suggestion.. have you tried Arctic Zephyr?
Just tried arctic zephyr and love it. Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A
How can I install this skin from github using ssh? I'm not expirienced in linux and can't find this skin in official respository.
I have no experience with Linux, but can't you just download the file from GIT and tell Kodi to install it from zip?
^^^^ what he said. download the zip file from github, and install from Zip file on Kodi.