Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No issue, you just have to replace the menu action with "ActivateWindow(tvguide)". Can be done in the main menu configuration.
Awesome that worked. Thanks man. I have a request, or instructions on how to do it. Is there a way to make it stay at the initial fTV screen until all the EPG info is downloaded?
Nope.
(2016-10-23, 19:22)UsefulG Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-23, 17:57)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]This skin feature was removed by several requests a few months ago. I cannot remember why, but it was causing problems with some sort (files/folders) order things.
I will take a look into it again as soon as I have some time.

Thanks Fred.

FYI: Readded on GitHub version.
Anyone else have an issue with predictive search not selecting what's being clicked?

Seen in video below.

https://vimeo.com/192243080

Running FTV krypton beta 5, used to work fine in Jarvis

Sent from my iPad
@sualfred thanks for the change I now get fan art instead of thumbnails for PVR. Can I ask is it conditional if there is no thumbnail use the fan art or just uses fan art?
Also on a separate note, would it be possible to add a Cinemavision button on the Movie Info screen instead of Cinema Experience? Thanks.
@Rasscal
Banned and illegal crap addon -> no support.

@UsefulG
There is no thumbnail of the video itself. Some PVR backends support the native extraction of a image afaik.
Regarding the Cinema Exerience: Never noticed that CE development is discontinued. I'll replace it with Cinemavision.
Really great work! Cant believe been using ftv skin (happily) for nearly 2 years and I missed this. I dont even have a need for pvr service but love all the extras you included. Thanks!
@sualfred, thanks for updating the skin and putting in Cinema Vision.
In Krypton with the default skin, there is a view of Android Apps, in the Add-On's tab. Is there a way to see those thru your skin? The main reason I'm asking is because I want to use Perfect Player instead of the default simple PVR player, and I'm trying to change the shortcut from ActivateWindow(tvguide) to Perfect Player, but cant find a way to link it, or even set it as a favorite.
Iv just installed your skin. Well impressed with everything. Works flawlessly.

Is there any scope to support multi background images in the future?

Thanks
Just switched to this from fTV by Hitcher. Everything is working great except for one thing.

I have added my trakt episodes as a widget on the homescreen. The widget on the homescreen is updated properly according to data on Trakt, but when I go inside the widget (by pressing right on the remote), it shows me old list of episodes. Looks like it's using some cached version instead of latest one. To fix this I need to manually go to my trakt episodes once and then it works fine. But it defeats the purpose of having the widget on the homescreen.

Anyone else is having this issue?

EDIT: The issue also occurs for any movies widget on the homescreen.
Hi Sualfred,

thanks for your great job of improving this amazing skin!

Is there a way to disable the ftv splash screen?

Thanks in advance. Best regards!
possible stupid question here.

if i download a newer version off github and overwrite, does it lose my current layout/config? Main reason I ask is, I saw you've done quite a few updates to it (according to the github dates) and I like being on newest stuff.