Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Alanon, can you check the CD art. It seems off center. Pic below..
Maybe anyone can help here:

Great theme mod!

Any solution to slow down the background picture changes like in weather (multi backgrounds).
Also the showcase change in the widgets?
Searched the .xml files in the theme folder but doesn't find anything related!

And another thing for me is there a solution to prevent in the "recently added" widget every new episode, only series cover or so?
@Alanon maybe you could help me with 2 more things,

After your fix of the Plex OSD problem i noticed Plex was using their own OSD but the stock kodi OSD was operating as well. is it possible to force the plex addon to only use the stock OSD? I realize the 
Plex submenu that let's you select streaming settings would'nt be available but I dont care because I only stream at the videos original quality.

Second and more important to me, I really like the skins music OSD but it's only visible for a few seconds after playback and when the next track starts, is there a way to force it to be always visible?   

Thank You
hey, love the skin ~ pretty much perfect for a media box with remote.

The only issue I'm experiencing would be with the youtube addon where as soon as you select a video the OSD remains, darkening the picture, and doesn't auto recede into the background. this can be worked around by backing out of the OSD, but subsequently stopping the vid whilst it's playing crashes Kodi. Not a big deal, but it does hamper some of the functionality & the problem is (so far as i can tell) unique to this skin.

I've tried different builds of kodi (leia) and am using the latest of both yt-addon and em2mod skin at 3.0.4

If i could trouble you to take a look it would be appreciated, other than that, thankyou & keep up the good work.
Just like to note that the crash i describe happens when playing from playlists ~ otherwise it's fine.
There's a weird bug that happens when a video is playing in the background, the title of that item disappears completely. It doesn't matter if its highlighted or not.

This has been happening on my android box since day 1, but just started on my windows 10 HTPC. Anybody know what the cause is?

Here's another example. Now I see it's happening to ANY selected menu item.. like the missing UK (24) in this image:

First of all, thanks for this skin, it's the best one for me for Leia.

I have one question:
The original Eminence has the option "Hide home menu when widgets are focused" in the "Home" section of the skins settings. However as far as I can see it's missing from the mod. Can we get this option back? This is the only feature I don't like, and I can't turn it off. Or is there an option for this which I missed?
Sorry for the late response guys, been real busy lately! If I've skipped anyone's question, please remind me and I'll respond as quickly as I'm able!

@jdig4240 Whoa, something seriously wrong there! The disc should not be in that position at all, but stick out of the case and spin like that. I've just poked around the code, and nothing's been altered there in a long time. Not sure what's going on? Maybe you're not using a 16:9 aspect ratio screen?

@nojoe To change the widget rotation, go to skin folder/shortcuts/template.xml, line 28. Alter the autoscroll entry from 8000 miliseconds to whatever you would like. You might also have to change the autoscroll in Includes_Home.xml, line 1609. Then shut down Kodi and rebuild the shortcuts. As for widgets in general, you can change some of the widget settings by creating a custom playlist with some additional rules, though I'm not sure that will work exactly as you want it, as I've never used it myself.

@str8upx I haven't a clue about Plex's interface and its ins and outs, I'm afraid... but the second issue you've mentioned should be easily fixable. Basically, the skin has a toggle switch for the Music OSD and every once in a while, it will go wonky. While you're playing music in the interface, just press i or whatever the corresponding button is on your setup, and that should re-lock the OSD on the screen. If you ever get that issue again, that's how to fix it. It's a stupid thing, but the setting that determines the default behaviour seems to disappear at random.

I can't seem to reproduce the issue of the invisible menu items. The default behaviour is to apply either the primary or secondary skin highlight to the currently selected/active/playing entry. Maybe something has corrupted that colour, and that's what makes the letters invisible?

@hunfatal I see what you mean. So, you'd like the menu to not disappear when you focus the widget? If so, I'll add that option for the next update.

@Khas Yeah, it would appear that YouTube is buggy for some reason. I don't get most of these issues so it's very difficult to pin down. If you're able, could you upload a debug log, that might give me some clue as to how to fix it.
(2019-05-25, 14:11)Alanon Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the late response guys, been real busy lately! If I've skipped anyone's question, please remind me and I'll respond as quickly as I'm able!

@hunfatal I see what you mean. So, you'd like the menu to not disappear when you focus the widget? If so, I'll add that option for the next update.

Yes I meant that. Thank you! Smile
@Alanon 

Another idea, is it possible to show the channel logo instead of the "Playing" text on the top left corner in Live TV/PVR? I marked with the Red rectangle what I mean on the following image:
(2019-05-25, 14:11)Alanon Wrote: [ -> ]@Khas Yeah, it would appear that YouTube is buggy for some reason. I don't get most of these issues so it's very difficult to pin down. If you're able, could you upload a debug log, that might give me some clue as to how to fix it.

Hi. I am not a developer. 
Also, I do not speak English. Based on Google Translate.
This file ( MyVideoNav.xml )  is the reason why YouTube conflicts with the skin.
When I deleted these lines, YouTube works well. I do not know why. Also, I do not know what other effects on the skin.

<control type="fadelabel" id="4410"> <top>-1000</top> <width min="10" max="50">auto</width> <height>0</height> <scrollspeed>60</scrollspeed> <scrollout>false</scrollout> <font>Font-LineLabel</font> <textcolor>white</textcolor> <randomize>true</randomize> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrathumb1)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrathumb2)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrathumb3)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrathumb4)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrathumb5)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrathumb6)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrathumb7)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrathumb8)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrathumb9)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrathumb10)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb1)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb2)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb3)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb4)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb5)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb6)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb7)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb8)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb9)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb10)]</label> <visible>Skin.HasSetting(rotatingthumbs)</visible> </control> <control type="multiimage" id="4440"> <top>-2000</top> <left>0</left> <width>1351</width> <height>760</height> <randomize>true</randomize> <loop>yes</loop> <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/]</imagepath> <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio> <fadetime>300</fadetime> <include condition="String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(RotationLimit))">RotationLimit1</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),1)">RotationLimit1</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),2)">RotationLimit2</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),3)">RotationLimit3</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),4)">RotationLimit4</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),5)">RotationLimit5</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),6)">RotationLimit6</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),7)">RotationLimit7</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),8)">RotationLimit8</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),9)">RotationLimit9</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),10)">RotationLimit10</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),11)">RotationLimit11</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(RotationLimit),12)">RotationLimit12</include> </control> <control type="fadelabel" id="4430"> <top>-1000</top> <width>2560</width> <height>0</height> <scrollspeed>20</scrollspeed> <scrollout>false</scrollout> <font>Font-LineLabel</font> <textcolor>white</textcolor> <randomize>true</randomize> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),1)">FadeLimit1</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),2)">FadeLimit2</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),3)">FadeLimit3</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),4)">FadeLimit4</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),5)">FadeLimit5</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),6)">FadeLimit6</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),7)">FadeLimit7</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),8)">FadeLimit8</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),9)">FadeLimit9</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),10)">FadeLimit10</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),11)">FadeLimit11</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),12)">FadeLimit12</include> <include condition="String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(rotationlimit))">FadeLimit1</include> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart1)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart2)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart3)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart4)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart5)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart6)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart7)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart8)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart9)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart10)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart11)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart12)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart13)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart14)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart15)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart16)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart17)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart18)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart19)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart20)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart21)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart22)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart23)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart24)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart25)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart26)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart27)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart28)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart29)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart30)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart31)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart32)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart33)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart34)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart35)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart36)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart37)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart38)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart39)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart40)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart41)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart42)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart43)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart44)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart45)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart46)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart47)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart48)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart49)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart50)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart51)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart52)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart53)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart54)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart55)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart56)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart57)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart58)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart59)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(extrafanart60)]</label> </control> <control type="fadelabel" id="4420"> <top>-1000</top> <width>2560</width> <height>0</height> <scrollspeed>20</scrollspeed> <scrollout>false</scrollout> <font>Font-LineLabel</font> <textcolor>white</textcolor> <randomize>true</randomize> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),1)">FadeLimit1</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),2)">FadeLimit2</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),3)">FadeLimit3</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),4)">FadeLimit4</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),5)">FadeLimit5</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),6)">FadeLimit6</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),7)">FadeLimit7</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),8)">FadeLimit8</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),9)">FadeLimit9</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),10)">FadeLimit10</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),11)">FadeLimit11</include> <include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(rotationlimit),12)">FadeLimit12</include> <include condition="String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(rotationlimit))">FadeLimit1</include> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart1)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart2)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart3)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart4)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart5)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart6)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart7)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart8)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart9)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart10)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart11)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart12)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart13)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart14)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart15)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart16)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart17)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart18)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart19)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart20)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart1)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart2)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart3)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart4)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart5)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart6)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart7)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart8)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart9)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart10)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart11)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart12)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart13)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart14)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart15)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart16)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart17)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart18)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart19)]</label> <label>$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.fanart20)]</label> </control>
Does the weather widget works at you guys? Sometimes it's missing from the widget list, but if I can set it, it doesn't show up, only the background changes to the specified fanart. With other skins it's working.
I have a backup of another kodi device and want to bring over it's "skin settings" (eg: menus, sub menus, etc). How do I do this?
eff: Where is the config files located and which do I need to copy over?