Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks pal. I'm guessing I'm still outputting as 7.1 though? Or am I only getting 5.1?
So clearly not a skin issue
(2014-05-11, 16:36)jjmucker Wrote: [ -> ]On all of my 7.1 audio movie tracks it just says 5.1?
Does anyone know if this is Normal? Just want to make sure I'm still getting 7.1. Smile

If you look a bit closer, you'll notice that it's only DTS-HDMA movies that are the offenders... Wink
And yes, Wanilton references the PR for a fix. It's been a known issue since Frodo, but your AVR is still receiving the correct audio info through the bitstream.
Thank you. As long as I'm still getting the 7.1 I'm not too fussed. Smile
Yeah still on frodo, is this "fixed" in Gotham?

Thanks
No yet, it´s only a pull request, don´t commit in gotham or helix version.

@thrak76, I will talk with MarcosQui about bookmark episodes..
(2014-05-11, 03:59)devilshura Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-10, 23:15)djoole Wrote: [ -> ]OK, now with the 0.0.3 version i get the sets infos correctly displayed, thanks.
But i don't understand how to change/choose/scrap fan art/poster specific to the set?
The poster and fan art used are the same than movie1 from the set.

Is it possible to change them other than putting manually some jpegs and using Movie Set Artwork Automator?

You can get movie set artworks from manual search on fanart.tv
Then download the artworks to your movie collection folder. You movie folder must be same structure like this.
Also you can assign art manual by cortex menu (press C) then
manage...-->choose art, but not recomment for who often to re-scrap or change movie library.

OK, so it's a manual operation.
As XBMC automatically download movie info and fanart/poster for movies, i would assume it can also download fanart/poster for the set.
I don't know if it's planned, because it's a PITA to do it manually.
Is there a way of changing the sub menu items on the main home screen?
Rather than having the predifined Genres/Years/Actors can I change these to be a smart playlist? i.e Kids TV etc
Yes. Go to the main menu customisation screen which you can get to through the settings submenu.
Thats where I have been looking - I see options to clone sub menu but nothing about editing a particular item on the sub menu?
Place yourself on the menu item and go left, you will access to submenu items editing
OK, I am still struggling with this - my steps are

Go to Movies on main menu
Press down to reach submenu
Navigate to sub menu I want to replace (i.e Movies-actors)
And then press left? This moves to the next item on the menu
(2014-05-09, 18:58)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]On ATV I addon URL Installer.

Great! I'll try that!

What link should I copy for the public zip url?

Got the URL Installer addon downloaded and enabled. However, I get a item failed message when I try to go in the addon. Any other suggestions?
(2014-05-12, 16:53)WolvesPhil Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I am still struggling with this - my steps are

Go to Movies on main menu
Press down to reach submenu
Navigate to sub menu I want to replace (i.e Movies-actors)
And then press left? This moves to the next item on the menu

Go to PARAMETER / submenu CUSTOMIZE START MENU (i don't know the exact typo my XBMC is in french)
In there, select the menu item you want to customize, then press LEFT to display submenu items, and replace them by what you want
(2014-05-12, 17:08)djoole Wrote: [ -> ]Go to PARAMETER / submenu CUSTOMIZE START MENU (i don't know the exact typo my XBMC is in french)
In there, select the menu item you want to customize, then press LEFT to display submenu items, and replace them by what you want

Thanks a lot Smile

Thats just what I was after, now I can get on with customising this skin to my liking!

Now you have pointed it out I cant believe that I missed it as I can now see the <-submenu message at the bottom left of the screen!
(2014-05-12, 17:06)markb816 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-09, 18:58)Samu-rai Wrote: [ -> ]On ATV I addon URL Installer.

Great! I'll try that!

What link should I copy for the public zip url?

Got the URL Installer addon downloaded and enabled. However, I get a item failed message when I try to go in the addon. Any other suggestions?

The addon doesn't do anything if you select within XBMC..

You need to got to urlinstaller.com.

There should be a 'How to' video on the addons thread.
Bug that I don't remember seeing reported. When I am on the full screen music visualization and go to the OSD/Settings then down under the visualization if I select "switch view" the settings page for music visualization pops up but it's under the settings page so can't really use it. Like a Z-order problem or some such.

Edit OK I played around with the visibility setting for the CustomOSDMusic window and that worked but actually focus doesn't move to the musicsettings window it is stuck on the CustomOSDMusic so it still doesn't work.

scott s.