Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Animated Movie Posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hate those release dates on posters.. They are so clean otherwise..
I'm with you there Skank. I'm planning to use animated posters for my 3D movies so if movie78 has no objections I'd like to edit and repost up my own versions removing the dates and putting a 3d logo there instead.
(2015-11-25, 21:57)UsefulG Wrote: [ -> ]I'm with you there Skank. I'm planning to use animated posters for my 3D movies so if movie78 has no objections I'd like to edit and repost up my own versions removing the dates and putting a 3d logo there instead.

We are all here to make it better,do whatever you want with it and share itBig Grin
(2015-11-25, 21:57)UsefulG Wrote: [ -> ]I'm with you there Skank. I'm planning to use animated posters for my 3D movies so if movie78 has no objections I'd like to edit and repost up my own versions removing the dates and putting a 3d logo there instead.

Euh, if possible before you add the 3d logo.. Can you share without too
Here you go guys

MISSING TITLE

The Scorch Trials

MISSING TITLE

Iron Man

(2015-11-26, 18:37)ProRipp Wrote: [ -> ]Image

IRONMAN 3
What's that writing in the bottom right of the iron man one? Proripp can you get rid of that and also add a 3 to the title.

Keep up the good work. Fantastic!!!
took out text at bottom of ironman poster ! see above and........

ProRipp is already taking requests whilst I'm still learning how to make these things. Smile Good work sir.