Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Animated Movie Posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-07-14, 17:24)mouflo Wrote: [ -> ]Superb as usual! How you doing sparks ( embers ) on the 3 ? I spent the afternoon trying to do to put on the shield of the image but it makes everything ugly ....

You mean something like this: ?

i will send you a pm Wink
Nice, as always but 'The First Avenger'? shouldn't it be 'Captain America'? Is it titled differently over where you are?
(2016-07-15, 11:56)Mike_Doc Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, as always but 'The First Avenger'? shouldn't it be 'Captain America'? Is it titled differently over where you are?

Yes Sir Smile we germans are crazy huh? hehe

i dont want to make another one, because mouflo make already a english version... but i can do the same like mine, with other languages, or a clean one ^^

for the poor english people hehe:
Image Image
magnificent ! I am impressed.
Do not hesitate to other languages, my version was just a draft, I can not manage to do such a result !! You used Trapcode Particular plugin for after effect?
I got it yesterday to try but it's very complicated ...
Can you guys do a video tutorial on how to make this animated poster, so that we can all contribute?

Thanks!

PS: Great job guys!!
(2016-07-15, 13:45)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you guys do a video tutorial on how to make this animated poster, so that we can all contribute?

Thanks!

Google is your friend as stated a few times here already Wink
(2016-07-15, 17:17)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-15, 13:45)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you guys do a video tutorial on how to make this animated poster, so that we can all contribute?

Thanks!

Google is your friend as stated a few times here already Wink

I know, google is everyone friendTongue
Captain America 1 - 2D, 3D, and clean:

Image Image

it is superb once again does not stop you!
Cool!
Captain America 2 - English, German, Clean

Image Image

Thanks schimi2k! Great job!
thx rschiks... dont know if i make some more the next time... but i think here are enough ppl who will upload enough animated stuff Smile
(2016-07-17, 15:07)schimi2k Wrote: [ -> ]thx rschiks... dont know if i make some more the next time... but i think here are enough ppl who will upload enough animated stuff Smile

I (and I think also others) are very happy with the work you already have done. Every new animated poster is another one.
Upcoming weekend I am planning an update of the database and will add yours (and of course the others posted earlier).