Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Animated Movie Posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@movie78 how do you get that skin on mq6 all i want is that bluray poster with the cd popping out how did you get it to work.
@nr140e, if you have your videos on library, only need run addon Artwork Downloader, and you have disc art, poster and others arts. Press C item, select option Get Logo/Clearart - solo mode, or use auto mode for all videos.

For case bluray, name file need

Bluray = bluray, blu-ray, bdrip

eq

(2015-10-25, 22:19)nr140e Wrote: [ -> ]@movie78 how do you get that skin on mq6 all i want is that bluray poster with the cd popping out how did you get it to work.

You need Aeon MQ6 and Kodi Jarvis Alpha

If you want the same thing the video select POSTERLITE.
ok maybe because I'm running it through plex ill do it normally from my pc when i get home also i did the mq6 but it only gives me list view not full posters ect. ect.
You need to change the view from list view to posterlite
movie78 where do u find those? I LOVE THE NEW ANIMATIONS. Stealing them all lol
(2015-10-26, 00:12)djhifi Wrote: [ -> ]movie78 where do u find those? I LOVE THE NEW ANIMATIONS. Stealing them all lol

Got more coming.Cool
Enjoy!
I love those posters, but honestly I hate the "In theaters" or a release date on them. I prefer the ones that would look like the actual dvd cover, but animated. Again, that's my preference and once I mess around with some of these tonight I'll post the ones I have. Either way, those posters are looking GREAT movie78!!
(2015-10-26, 19:00)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: [ -> ]I love those posters, but honestly I hate the "In theaters" or a release date on them. I prefer the ones that would look like the actual dvd cover, but animated. Again, that's my preference and once I mess around with some of these tonight I'll post the ones I have. Either way, those posters are looking GREAT movie78!!

Agreed!

I've been using these with Madnox. Found a few that are pretty decent for boxset covers. Just name them movieset-poster.

e.g.
http://rebloggy.com/post/batman-sign-pos...1785422934

Would be great if there was one common place enthusiasts could upload links and/or images for everyone to share.
(2015-10-26, 19:20)brazen1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-26, 19:00)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: [ -> ]I love those posters, but honestly I hate the "In theaters" or a release date on them. I prefer the ones that would look like the actual dvd cover, but animated. Again, that's my preference and once I mess around with some of these tonight I'll post the ones I have. Either way, those posters are looking GREAT movie78!!

Agreed!

I've been using these with Madnox. Found a few that are pretty decent for boxset covers. Just name them movieset-poster.

e.g.
http://rebloggy.com/post/batman-sign-pos...1785422934

Would be great if there was one common place enthusiasts could upload links and/or images for everyone to share.

Now that kodi supports this, I'm sure we'll see some site pop up or maybe even fanart.tv will get an update and include cinemagraphs! Smile

Can you post one that you already made?
@Fail$tyle420 Myself and leepenny have already shared a conversation on this subject and there are no concrete plans just yet but I am sure that demand will have an effect and indeed if big enough then a section would be opened.Don't hold me to that as I am just a humble mod ! LOL
(2015-10-26, 20:19)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you post one that you already made?
I haven't made any yet. I was looking online and was trying to make one for 2 guns, but failed horribly. I

(2015-10-26, 21:12)ProRipp Wrote: [ -> ]@Fail$tyle420 Myself and leepenny have already shared a conversation on this subject and there are no concrete plans just yet but I am sure that demand will have an effect and indeed if big enough then a section would be opened.Don't hold me to that as I am just a humble mod ! LOL

That's great news that you guys are already talking about it. This will definitely blow up! I'm looking forward to donating more to you guys Wink