Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Animated Movie Posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just watch the videos posted here by CaptainKen !

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2375292

those videos show you realy good how to work with photoshop and Animations/Videos
if you understand those basics, you can read my dirty tutorial ( you will understand more after watching those videos )

then go to youtube and search for stock overlay videos for fires,sparks,smoke etc... the rest is just drag the video to the composion - adjust the position and perspectives...

wont make a video tutorial Wink will keep some small secrets for myself ( no big secrets )
Terminator Genisys V2 ( better fit to the rest of my other Posters )

Image Image

Deadpool eng, clean
Image Image

schimi2k you is a killer ! I like a fun next to you, it is superb.
Nice work mouflo... But is it possible that you dont set it to endless? I just see the animation once Sad
oops I have not checked the appropriate box : p
2 Collections:

1. Terminator Collection

Image Image

2. The Dark Knight Collection

Image Image
Thanks A Bunch schimi2k, These Are Fantastic!!!
The cover of the Batman trilogy is fantastic!
lol each time I find that I get better you post new creations that put mine to those of a child : p

I did a test for transformers but I do not know if I could do a few things well for 3 others. If you ever intend to do not hesitate at least they will be superb for sure !

(2016-07-28, 17:29)mouflo Wrote: [ -> ]The cover of the Batman trilogy is fantastic!
lol each time I find that I get better you post new creations that put mine to those of a child : p

I did a test for transformers but I do not know if I could do a few things well for 3 others. If you ever intend to do not hesitate at least they will be superb for sure !

realy love the lightbeams Smile
logo fx is ok, but - and this is just MY PERSONAL opinion - i would use a static logo ( maybe with this light fx ) ...

problem with this poster is - its a lot of empty black areas... maybe you can animate the eyes of optimus ( just rotate them ) and add something in the dark area...

but its a greal animated poster already - realy nice work mouflo Cool
LORD OF THE RINGS EXTENDED EDITION

01. COLLECTION

Image Image

02. FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING

Image Image

03. THE TWO TOWERS

Image Image

04. THE RETURN OF THE KING

Image Image

Simple and efficient !

I reworked a bit on my cover transformers in essyant to follow your advice .

Image Image Image
Hahaaaa perfect mouflo - love the second one
Great work buddy