Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Animated Movie Posters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-03-17, 08:47)andrewjswan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but can a new site be created, add pictures for half a year to a site that already works?
If there is such a possibility, everyone would be grateful to you. Smile
I will add all the gifs to the new site. That won’t be a problem.
Thanks!
do you have these in higher rez?  at least 1080 wide?  I have a digital display at [link removed] that can use animated gifs so these can display on the wall when the movie is playing.

As per forum rules, we don't allow solicitation of paid add-ons [PatK]
Image Image
Hi!

I use kodi 17 with aeon mq7 skin, and i want to use gif movie poster. Which is the best way?  There is a gif collection of those gifs? Thanks a lot!
(2018-05-01, 22:41)mouflo Wrote: [ -> ]ImageImage
 Best!!!!!!!!!!!!
(2018-05-02, 09:30)lumoss22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I use kodi 17 with aeon mq7 skin, and i want to use gif movie poster. Which is the best way?  There is a gif collection of those gifs? Thanks a lot!
Best way - skin with skin.helper aminated gif addon, but animated db not updated Sad
(2018-05-02, 15:19)andrewjswan Wrote: [ -> ]

Best way - skin with skin.helper aminated gif addon, but animated db not updated Sad 

I use the Andromeda skin which uses skin.helper.services but none of the artowrk shows as gifs.

Is there something I should do to enable it?
I dont know Sad i use Mediaportal Smile
Hi! Tanks!, It's working. Big Grin
(2018-05-02, 15:19)andrewjswan Wrote: [ -> ]

Not in it’s current form. I am very busy with a new solution which makes everything a lot easier.
I hope it will handle the covers of different languages Smile
Maybe while new solution not ready, need update old solution?
(2018-05-04, 05:56)andrewjswan Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe while new solution not ready, need update old solution?
To be honest, besides mouflo (thanks) posting new animated posters, I don’t see others posting them.
I have never (from my apps for example) gotten any emails with: here you have some new posters to be added.
Looking back at the last few months only a handful of new posters are posted (no offence meant mouflo).
Obviously the need is not that high.
And this is the reason I’d rather spent the time I am busy with searching the internet for new posters and adding them to the database, to a new website where other users can add them as well.
(2018-05-04, 01:34)mouflo Wrote: [ -> ]I hope it will handle the covers of different languages Smile
Yes, and I was thinking about adding tv shows as well.