Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No ETA's at all.

Currently I'm out of a job, which has been a bit of a stopper on my work on ViMM.
The movie part is mostly complete, but I still gotta redo the TV Show, Anime and some general functionality parts.

It'll likely be a while, but when it does come out, I hope it'll be one of the best media managers out there. Wink
MariusTh86 Wrote:No ETA's at all.

Currently I'm out of a job, which has been a bit of a stopper on my work on ViMM.
The movie part is mostly complete, but I still gotta redo the TV Show, Anime and some general functionality parts.

It'll likely be a while, but when it does come out, I hope it'll be one of the best media managers out there. Wink

OK Wink

wish you good luck! waiting for a great manager Wink
This is an awesome app!
thanks for your job.

The only thing that work badly on my mac is the poster/fan art search.
For example, Transformers 3 comes with 23 fan art and the download of these pictures brought down my battery for about 45%

I would like to suggest you to restrict the output of the image search in 5 pics, and add a "download more" button to extend the choice.
IMHO the right poster or fan art come out on first 3 results.

Great app bro!
Searching for pictures, posters & fanarts should be faster in the next version, since it'll be downloading small thumbnails instead of mid size previews. After which you'll be able to pick one to download the full version off.
Hi!
First of all, thank you !!! This app is amazing!

Do you support translations? If so I would like to translate your app into Danish? Smile
Not yet, but the next release will come out in both Dutch & English, after which I'll let users such as yourself translate the app in other languages. Wink
Hi
thx for the greate programm!!!
MariusTh86 already points you if the next version comes
thx for a information
Hi I was wondering if anyone's getting an unresolved host error when trying to download trailers with VIMM...Everything else seems to work just fine.
You're not the only one, I assume it's because of either the MovieDB or YouTube, but i'm not sure what, maybe something has changed or their links are broken.
I'll do a quick test to see where it's going wrong.
Actually it seems to do it to random ones. I wonder if the website has taken off the trailers and it just returns an error when there's no trailer avail.?

My only thought.
It still seems to be getting the youtube page, so it's not going wrong there, but it seems like the filter made to search for the video link is not working correctly.

I think it would do it to every trailer, for which movies is it still working for you then?
Alright, it was youtube breaking my link filter, i've found a workaround to make it work again, i'll see if I can update version .5x, and while i'm at it, see if i can fix some of the stupid code in the youtube downloader.
After a long wait, finally a new (though minor) update:

v0.5.4 03/09/2012
-----------------
* [New] You can now use custom URL's to download trailers.
* [Fix] Fixed downloading trailers from youtube.
does this support tv show episodes?

nevermind. i see in roadmap it is for v1.

any good media managers that will let you manage by episode level?
Not by itself just yet, but it does include a URL in the tvshow.nfo file so that XBMC knows where to find the episode information.