Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-01-20, 01:47)axbmcuser Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the feedback. Which buttons do you mean? The mouse buttons for "back" and "home"?
Yes.
Ah. All right.
As you may know (?) these buttons disappear completely when you disable mouse support.
Sorry to say, but there are no plans to expand the legacy mouse support. All the extra time to add many conditional code for this could be imho spent for something more future-oriented like creating the upcoming Leia version of the skin. Greets!
(2018-01-21, 12:52)axbmcuser Wrote: [ -> ]Ah. All right.
As you may know (?) these buttons disappear completely when you disable mouse support.
Sorry to say, but there are no plans to expand the legacy mouse support. All the extra time to add many conditional code for this could be imho spent for something more future-oriented like creating the upcoming Leia version of the skin. Greets!
 Perhaps you could guide me into adding the code myself in my private fork for Jarvis? I can add the conditionals myself. This is not about legacy mouse support, its good for those tv remotes with very few buttons.
Hi axbmcuser,

I have a query concerning an android box (mygica brand) running android 5.1.1 and kodi krypton 17.6. On the android side, my remote works well. Inside of kodi, using your skin, I lost the ability to use the 'back or return' key, as well as the 'menu' key. Is there a way to configure or map remote keys?

Thank you.

Oops! Update. The mentioned buttons also failed under the default krypton skin. I have come to believe that the fault lies in the firmware that works with the remote.
This option font does not work, way?
i ask font ariel for a good display for hebrew language 

via os windows 10 home 64 bit
this option of font, it's no highlighted, that is not working 

thanks

@all
Do some of you guys use the skin on KODI 17 in combination with skin helper service and OMDB api key to get the nice live ratings for rotten tomatoes, metacritic and imdb?
Repo update

KODI 17:
3.0.89 (2018-03-11)
- Added Trailer Search Feature in Video Information Dialog for movies (see "Skin Settings - General Settings" for regional setting) [Feature uses plugin.video.youtube]
- Added video resolution fallback texture for VideoPlayer.VideoResolution being empty (when playing 1440p for example)
- Other minor improvements

KODI 18:
4.0.89 (2018-03-17)
- KODI 18 (Leia) IMCOMPLETE(!) Test release

For KODI 18 test version use an up2date KODI nightly from 2018-03-17 or later (ListItem.Duration changes!)
Known issues: Addon Manager Configuration screen still needs some fixes for keyboard/remote navigation, but as said: It's a test release
KODI 18 (Leia) skin version received some more updates - should be quite useable now!
New KODI 18 gaming-stuff is still missing for now though.
KODI 17:

3.1.4 (2018-04-02)
- Reworked automatic Dynamic Range Compression feature. Added more options: +10/12/14/16/18/20 dB (Recommended: +12 dB (+10 or +14 are also sane values))
- Added more special playlists: UHD movies, Watched movies
- Changed default background image to: Polygons Grey

KODI 18:

4.1.3 (2018-04-02)
- Reworked automatic Dynamic Range Compression feature. Added more options: +10/12/14/16/18/20 dB (Recommended: +12 dB (+10 or +14 are also sane values))
- Added more special playlists: UHD movies, Watched movies
- Changed default background image to: Polygons Grey
- Added "custom_PVRChannelNumberInput.xml" for KODI 18
- Added "DefaultAddonVfs.png", "DefaultAddonImageDecoder.png" for KODI 18
link doesn't work for me , zip loads but when i try "install from repo"  I get , "couldn't connect to server " , am using a mac .
Must be a "mac " issue , repo working on windows.
Since there isn't anything special about the repo addon itself, it should be a build/system/whatever error unrelated to the addon. Tested it for years now on linux, windows and android. Proven otherwise im happy to have a look. Just let me know. :-)
KODI 17

3.1.5 (2018-05-06)
- Skin Settings: Added direct access shortcuts for easy use:
- - "Open Metadata and Artwork module Settings Dialog  [Shortcut]"
- - "Open AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard Settings Dialog  [Shortcut]"
- Reworked Polygon background images (vector based with no noise)
- Optimized Wall Views and Text View
- Dialog Video Information: Added ListItem.Country for movies
- List view: Optimized thumbnail position and diffuse reflection
- Home: Removed Home Screen bottom gradient if RSS disabled
- Home and global: Removed many borders and optimized visuals for a cleaner look
- Reworked all default icons (based on some Estuary icons but with optimizations, some replacements and changes

Have a look. Imho a great update regarding cleanliness. Feedback welcome. Indentical KODI 18 version update hopefully coming sometime in near future.
Hi,
Thank you for your skin, I'd like pretty much

I have issue, when playing music from add-ons or from my library, my backgroud become full black (look attachment)
When song is over, my background become as normal
I have this issue on my nvidia shield 2017 (AndroidTV), and on my desktop (win 64 bits), all run with Kodi 17.6

I have a suggest, is there a way to resize much bigger shortcuts from homecreeen ?

Thanks by advance

@+

@wanabi

Regarding black background while playing music:
I don't have this problem on all my test systems. The background stays while playing music (library album) since i also don't use a visualization plugin.
Should be a config issue (empty visualization plugin activated or something else).

Still - you can try going to:
Skin settings -> background
and then _DISABLE_ -> Show background "Now playing" visualization

Regarding larger shortcuts on home screen:
Size changes for the shortcut icons are not planned for multiple reasons. Sorry!

Greets!