Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great job. Thank you very much for your hard work, very nice skin.
(2016-02-03, 21:37)axbmcuser Wrote: [ -> ]2.8.69 (2016-02-03)
- Reworked floor graphics height and transparency
- Added OPTIONAL setting for removal/replacement of floor-graphics (see Skin Settings)
- Added clean KODI logo for SYSTEM area (native for 1080p)
- Reworked DialogCloseButton.png (now native for 1080p)
- Removed RDS and ProgrammeInfo player control buttons outside of FullscreenVideo (because of inconsistency and problems with ActivateWindow(PVRGuideInfo) - known KODI Bug)
- Reworked standard folder icons like DefaultAddonLyrics.png etc. (just removed the strange border which was "hardcoded" within the graphics - icons itself untouched)

Great! I tried the removal of floor-graphics. I very like it personally. Thanks for your great and hard work Smile
Came across this skin variation today & decided to give it try. VERY NICE! Thanks for spinning off a modern look & keeping it updated.
«»
Hi "axbmcuser"
»
I installed "The Confluence ZEITGEIST" with KODI 16RC3.
In fact: Excellent. My congratulations.
»
I liked it. It has seven shortcuts in the submenus of the items on the main page.
He is functional, fast, with good looks, a great job as said.
»
Keep up the good work.
Hugs.
«»
Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like it.

Update online:

2.8.70 (2016-02-11)
- Slightly cleaned up Settings area KODI logo graphic (no messy border anymore within the Skin)
- Cleaned up global dialog header background graphic (no gradient anymore)
- Reworked standard main List view (50). Poster/thumb now left, list-Panel now wider (making more labels readable without scrolling)
- Some changes in "DialogVideoInfo.xml" (Video Information Dialog) (visual changes + removed conditonal plot height for Windows Platform, slightly optimized cast view)
- Added two additional Roboto-Font variants (Light, Medium) (for now only used in "DialogVideoInfo.xml" to make the text less bulky)
(2016-02-11, 02:17)axbmcuser Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like it.

Update online:

2.8.70 (2016-02-11)
- Slightly cleaned up Settings area KODI logo graphic (no messy border anymore within the Skin)
- Cleaned up global dialog header background graphic (no gradient anymore)
- Reworked standard main List view (50). Poster/thumb now left, list-Panel now wider (making more labels readable without scrolling)
- Some changes in "DialogVideoInfo.xml" (Video Information Dialog) (visual changes + removed conditonal plot height for Windows Platform, slightly optimized cast view)
- Added two additional Roboto-Font variants (Light, Medium) (for now only used in "DialogVideoInfo.xml" to make the text less bulky)

«»
Hi, "axbmcuser"
»
Thank you for your message and information.
Excellent update 2.8.70 (02/11/2016). It has very interesting and important improvements in the program, keeping it light and very functional.
Very good work. My congratulations.
Hugs.
«»
The highlight for list view looks like its missing the border from the side. Is it intentional or is this wrong?
It's intentional. Although i slightly remember i left it that way for a reason, i'll recheck next time i work on an update. Greets
Great Skin. Any way to increase the size of the shortcut icons? I'm using about 6 under my videos and there is alot of space between the shortcut icons and they appear a bit small...or maybe move the hompage bar a bit to allow for larger shortcut addons...
This is the best mod confluence that I could see. Congratulations beautiful
(2015-11-05, 22:43)axbmcuser Wrote: [ -> ]@Robotica

Just looked into it. The error regarding the programs main menu icon is just "logfile-cosmetic" and causes no visible problems whatsoever - it's fixed for the next version. Thanks for pointing out!

1080p optimized graphics - .xml dimensions x factor 1.5
(had to make sure .xml graphics dimensions are always even numbers for width and height, so you can multiply clean x 1.5 (720p x 1.5 = 1080p))

- Main menu icons
- DefaultVideoCover.png
- DefaultVideo.png
- DefaultFolderBack.png
- kodi-logo.png

The 3 DefaultXXX.png graphics are used in multiple sizes, so they i made one large one which is kind of about 1080p optimized. You can see that when having these graphics in large view.

its pretty awesome, but can u add media view 2 as a view option and to stay on that view Smile it would be sop appreciated Smile best regards

prewt
Nice
Are custom home screen nodes made with Library Node Editor possible?
Im using this skin now mainly because of the favorites in the center of the screen.

Three questions:

- what is the small square above the right side of the main menu?
- is it possible the enlarge the thumbnails of the shortscuts a bit?
- can you make the 'checks' of a seen episode/movie a bit more visible? Maybe green en bigger?

Thanks for this nice skin!
I would appreciate slightly larger home menu icons and shortcut thumbnails - make an option to choose small - medium - large icons ?