Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
keibertz Wrote:it would be perfekt if it could look into the XBMC database and get the audio information directly from the database entry and not from the file name.

but i am not sure if there is a database feld for audio language.

I'm not sure it is in the database but, if it is, I suspect that would need an additional script to do.
Could it be when having an Animated Video Background with the function "repeat all" activated, that all other vids (e.g. an Episode) repeats itself as well?
cd492 Wrote:Could it be when having an Animated Video Background with the function "repeat all" activated, that all other vids (e.g. an Episode) repeats itself as well?

Yep, that's true, but don't know if it's a bug in xbmc or if it's intentional. I have no control about that.
New Language Flags in Video Info:

Thanx to littlemixi for creating the flags Smile

First Flag shows original audiolanguage track
Second Flag shows second language ( for this you need to edit the titlename and add a subsring for a second language )

Example for cowboys and aliens.en.mkv

For country code, see here: You'll need code 2 to edit your title.

Screenshot Movie shows first language german, second language english.

Screenshot Movie

Screenshot Episode

With both flags showing up you'll loose the aspectratio flag, but hey who cares ? Smile
Looks really nice.

What if we have a stream let's say english in DTS and another let's say spanish in AC3?
lol ok ok, that's complicating it too much, i don't wanna imagine what kind of headache of work programming would demand that, hahaha

+1 for the Language flags!
My banners don't seem to want to show up under TV shows in banner view. I recently upgraded to Eden and they were showing up in 10.1. The files are called banner.jpg is this correct? Also it looks like my TV show logos aren't showing either.
vicmanpergar Wrote:Looks really nice.

What if we have a stream let's say english in DTS and another let's say spanish in AC3?
lol ok ok, that's complicating it too much, i don't wanna imagine what kind of headache of work programming would demand that, hahaha

+1 for the Language flags!

Thanx, it's not yet finished, for now the editable strings are only:

.en.
.de.
.it.
.es.

i'll add some more ...

-eng
-deu / ger
-esp / spa
-Ita

and so on ...

rendered Wrote:My banners don't seem to want to show up under TV shows in banner view. I recently upgraded to Eden and they were showing up in 10.1. The files are called banner.jpg is this correct? Also it looks like my TV show logos aren't showing either.

for banners you need to enable .jpg support in extended mod settings -- > TV Shows

To get Artwork, install Artwork Downloader from the official repo, the you'll be able to download logos, banners, thumbs, clearart etc. from within the info screen. Just press " Get Artwork " and choose what you want to download.
Yippi..my 1st post Smile

First of all I have to say: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thanx to the entire XBMC team, dev's, skinner and script writer. I really love this piece of gold Big Grin

@butchabay: As you probably know: I love your skin Nod BUT are you serious that I have to rewrite all of my movie files to get the language flagsHuh Sad
No you don`t have to rewrite all your your movie titles. Most of the movies show automatically a flag. You can see this when your open your movie with medianfo. There should be the language written under first audio stream.
littlemixi Wrote:Yippi..my 1st post Smile

First of all I have to say: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thanx to the entire XBMC team, dev's, skinner and script writer. I really love this piece of gold Big Grin

@butchabay: As you probably know: I love your skin Nod BUT are you serious that I have to rewrite all of my movie files to get the language flagsHuh Sad

As said, everyone is free to choose, i just made the 2 options. Normally the first language should show up if the videofile has this info.
Rename your titles could be an option just in case you don'thave this info in the videofile.

So most HD Contents, m2ts, mkv should show up without renaming the files.

Divx or avi mostly don't have this info and there you have the ability to rename the videofile.
Ok..thanx..will try it later at home Rolleyes

Just an idea...could it be an option to read out the *.nfo file (in my case movie.nfo) and the outcome of this is a working script or something like that Oo
littlemixi Wrote:Ok..thanx..will try it later at home Rolleyes

Just an idea...could it be an option to read out the *.nfo file (in my case movie.nfo) and the outcome of this is a working script or something like that Oo

This is how it works for the first language.

PHP Code:
<streamdetails>
                <
video>
                    <
codec>h264</codec>
                    <
aspect>2.35</aspect>
                    <
width>1920</width>
                    <
height>816</height>
                </
video>
                <
audio>
                    <
codec>ac3</codec>
                    <
language>eng</language>
                    <
channels>6</channels>
                </
audio>
                <
audio>
                    <
codec>ac3</codec>
                    <
language>spa</language>
                   <
channels>2</channels>
                </
audio>
                <
subtitle>
                    <
language>spa</language>
                </
subtitle>
            </
streamdetails

Here you see streamdetails, and xbmc sadly only picks up the first language, in this case english.

Here the wiki link
butchabay Wrote:As said, everyone is free to choose, i just made the 2 options. Normally the first language should show up if the videofile has this info.
Rename your titles could be an option just in case you don'thave this info in the videofile.

So most HD Contents, m2ts, mkv should show up without renaming the files.

Divx or avi mostly don't have this info and there you have the ability to rename the videofile.

one word: fantastic
Just a question: I really love the extrafanarts functions. I noticed that the speed of fanarts' slideshow vary depending of the chosen view.

I mainly use the Big poster view. There, the first "official" fanart lasts very long, until the slideshow of extras begins.

Could you tell me where I could edit the timing in .xml file(s) to make the slideshow start faster in this view please?

thanks
Any chance to make the LiveTV OSD without the Info smaller? Or can you tell me which line in which file I have to change to do that?

I`d like to remove the red part.