Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-12-24, 00:12)charliehorse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 23:50)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 19:11)charliehorse Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried resuming movies from the library again now that i can run the testing version and im still having the same problem kodi asks me if i want to resume i say yes and it starts over from the begining.   

Just to clarify, this is when you playback from KODI library?   

Yes I tried from both files and library with the same result always plays from the beginning.
It does work from within the addon but not from the library. 
If you need a fast solution, try to use the spreadsheet feature.
 https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KO...D_DB---FAQ

AFAIK this works within the library when you want to resume a movie.
(2017-12-27, 23:19)klesk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 23:50)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]Just to clarify, this is when you playback from KODI library?   

Yes I tried from both files and library with the same result always plays from the beginning.

Yes using the spreadsheet does work from within the library but it doesnt mark tv shows and movies as watched when they have finished which also means the trakt addon doesnt get triggered.
(2017-12-28, 11:20)charliehorse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-27, 23:19)klesk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-24, 00:12)charliehorse Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I tried from both files and library with the same result always plays from the beginning.

Yes using the spreadsheet does work from within the library but it doesnt mark tv shows and movies as watched when they have finished which also means the trakt addon doesnt get triggered.   
You're right.
One workaround for this could be, to jump to the end of the movie when you stop watching. Don't press the stop button to "stop" the movie/show, instead use the jump feature or fast foward till the progress bar is at 100% and the movie/show get stopped by kodi and return you to the library screen. Then the movie/show is marked as watched.
It is only meant as a temporary solution. It seems, it doesn't matter what amount of % are entered in the mark as watched field.
(2017-12-28, 13:29)klesk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-28, 11:20)charliehorse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-27, 23:19)klesk Wrote: [ -> ]If you need a fast solution, try to use the spreadsheet feature.

You're right.
One workaround for this could be, to jump to the end of the movie when you stop watching. Don't press the stop button to "stop" the movie/show, instead use the jump feature or fast foward till the progress bar is at 100% and the movie/show get stopped by kodi and return you to the library screen. Then the movie/show is marked as watched.
It is only meant as a temporary solution. It seems, it doesn't matter what amount of % are entered in the mark as watched field. 
 I have tried letting the movie or show run right to the end
​​​ or jumping to the end it still doesn't get marked as watched when using the spreadsheet but the restore point does work this way.
Anyone get this to work on the xbox one?
I know this is maybe stupid question so don't get angry at me  Rofl

I wish to know how to do that he creates automatic strm. I put option in settings to create automatic strm, but when i create strm and then later add new episode I don't see that new episode until I put create new strm on the same show. If someone can expain to me how to do this it would be really nice Smile.

I found this also https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/62  and put the newest script there and it is working great with auto creation strm but I am not sure how to put now this folder inside gdrive addon or kodi itself. 

I know this is something probably easy to do but I am not expert in this thing so help would be really appreciated Smile
(2017-12-30, 18:16)luka289 Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is maybe stupid question so don't get angry at me  Rofl

I wish to know how to do that he creates automatic strm. I put option in settings to create automatic strm, but when i create strm and then later add new episode I don't see that new episode until I put create new strm on the same show. If someone can expain to me how to do this it would be really nice Smile.

I found this also https://github.com/ddurdle/GDrive-for-KODI/issues/62  and put the newest script there and it is working great with auto creation strm but I am not sure how to put now this folder inside gdrive addon or kodi itself. 

I know this is something probably easy to do but I am not expert in this thing so help would be really appreciated Smile
 It has not yet been implemented. It's been a long time coming so must be a difficult thing to add. We were expecting a test build around xmas but it got pushed back. Hopefully we will see it soon.
You need to look for the mention of Scheduled strms a page or so back.
(2017-12-31, 00:05)beljim7419 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-30, 18:16)luka289 Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is maybe stupid question so don't get angry at me  Rofl

It has not yet been implemented. It's been a long time coming so must be a difficult thing to add. We were expecting a test build around xmas but it got pushed back. Hopefully we will see it soon.
You need to look for the mention of Scheduled strms a page or so back. 
It was implemented actually a long time ago (over a year ago) but it was pulled out as it was not friendly and lead to issues (the option still remained in settings but no longer does anything).  It was re-planned for a better implementation and the leg-work to make it happen has been worked on throughout the year and the remaining piece (to schedule the runs) is what is left to be rolled out before it can be used.
Hey!

After updating to kodi 17.6 the "automatic default accoun"t doesn't work anymore. It has to be clicked after the window with accounts appears. The "default" account is marked but not clicked automatically.

Any Ideas how to change it/activate the default account?
(2017-12-24, 15:57)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-23, 23:50)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]Just to clarify, this is when you playback from KODI library?     

Thx for the info, I'll investigate.  The details narrows down the focus.  
 After doing some more testing by enabling the spreadsheet option for resume point and also enabling update tv db watch status and update movie db watch status it marks as watched when the show finnishes and allows shows and movies to be resumed. The only issues im facing now is when starting a tv show or movie that i have started to watch before it asks twice to resume i assume kodi is asking the first time and addon is asking the second time but it does work.
My other issue is trakt doesn't work with the addon it doesn't scrobble when i start a show or movie playing i can get around this by telling trakt to sync when the library is updated so that my trakt collection is updated but this should happen on its own when the show finishes playing. Trakt works correctly with locally downloaded items just not with the streams so i guess the gdrive addon isn't sending the correct signal on ending play for trakt to pick up.
(2018-01-08, 09:56)vassagopc Wrote: [ -> ]Hey!

After updating to kodi 17.6 the "automatic default accoun"t doesn't work anymore. It has to be clicked after the window with accounts appears. The "default" account is marked but not clicked automatically.

Any Ideas how to change it/activate the default account?
 You can try editing it in the settings.xml file.  Change the variable to the account number to make default.
(2017-12-29, 20:04)Habskilla Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone get this to work on the xbox one?

I did for about three days but now it’s broke again.

Any suggestions dmdsoftware?
Any news on the scheduled strm creation, or maybe add gdrive to as a source for the Kodi library?
Eagerly awaiting the automatic strm creation as well. Final piece of the Jigsaw for me.
(2018-01-17, 17:52)thall72 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-29, 20:04)Habskilla Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone get this to work on the xbox one?

I did for about three days but now it’s broke again.

Any suggestions dmdsoftware? 

Describe broke?  What was working that is not working?