Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New version (0.6.34):
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.6.34.zip

Version 0.6.34
- better playback controls
Version 0.6.33
- add music support for STRM files
- fix for music playback
(2015-06-06, 18:07)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]New version (0.6.34):

Version 0.6.34
Version 0.6.33
- fix for music playback

Do I need to uninstall the previous version and will it seamlessly work with all the prior settings I had? I am coming from v.31
(2015-06-06, 21:06)vasallo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-06, 18:07)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]New version (0.6.34):

Version 0.6.34
Version 0.6.33
- fix for music playback

Do I need to uninstall the previous version and will it seamlessly work with all the prior settings I had? I am coming from v.31

No uninstall or reconfiguration. Simply update. If you install my testing repository, you can update anytime to the latest from within KODI.

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...esting.zip
Tested it, it plays music but doenst add to library. Someone told me that is not possible to do that becouse of kodi structure.

About the subtitles, added subtitles on the movie in google drive it loads there, but not on kodi with srt enabled and caption enabled.

when i press inside the addon and on the movie file, it doesnt appear to me the option load with subs or with caption, maybe that is the problem.

thanks for helping
(2015-06-09, 03:18)Norin_Radd Wrote: [ -> ]Tested it, it plays music but doenst add to library. Someone told me that is not possible to do that becouse of kodi structure.

About the subtitles, added subtitles on the movie in google drive it loads there, but not on kodi with srt enabled and caption enabled.

when i press inside the addon and on the movie file, it doesnt appear to me the option load with subs or with caption, maybe that is the problem.

thanks for helping

I'm currently trying to get through 2 days of regression testing release 0.7.0, which will become the next stable release. After this is released, I'll ask you to enable a crash-and-debug flag to capture the getSRT call to trace down why your SRT isn't being loaded.
Latest stable (0.7.0):
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.7.0.zip

Changes in 0.7.0
-- merges changes from 0.6.1 - 0.6.35 into a stable release
* better stability
* better playback
* offline features
* cc and srt support
* discontinuation of ClientLogin

Equivalent testing release 0.7.1 coming shortly
(2015-06-09, 20:00)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-09, 03:18)Norin_Radd Wrote: [ -> ]Tested it, it plays music but doenst add to library. Someone told me that is not possible to do that becouse of kodi structure.

thanks for helping

I'm currently trying to get through 2 days of regression testing release 0.7.0, which will become the next stable release. After this is released, I'll ask you to enable a crash-and-debug flag to capture the getSRT call to trace down why your SRT isn't being loaded.

Thanks very much what do i need to do? Install the stable release and or i can do it on the testing version? And how do i enable a crash and debug flag, capture it and send it to you?
(2015-06-10, 21:49)Norin_Radd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-09, 20:00)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks for helping

Thanks very much what do i need to do? Install the stable release and or i can do it on the testing version? And how do i enable a crash and debug flag, capture it and send it to you?
I'll get back to you on this.
(2015-06-10, 03:59)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]Latest stable (0.7.0):

Changes in 0.7.0
* better stability
* better playback
* offline features
* cc and srt support

I would like a request for strm generation.

Currently you have to find the media file in the gdrive addon, right click and click save strm.

I would like to be able to mass save strms.

My files are in this dir structure on gdrive...

~Media Server/
~Media Server/Movies/Movie Name/Movie Name.mkv
~Media Server/TV Shows/TV Show Name/Season 01/Episode.mkv

I would like to browse to ~Media Server/ and right click Movies and save strm and generate all movie strms ignoring metadata. Also I have some older movies that are 2 parts. I need it to build strm with both parts in order just like kodi does.

Then of course the same for TV Shows.

Best Regards,
Rick7C2
(2015-06-11, 19:44)Rick7C2 Wrote: [ -> ]

Changes in 0.7.0
* better stability
* better playback
* offline features
* cc and srt support

Currently you have to find the media file in the gdrive addon, right click and click save strm.

~Media Server/

I would like to browse to ~Media Server/ and right click Movies and save strm and generate all movie strms ignoring metadata. Also I have some older movies that are 2 parts. I need it to build strm with both parts in order just like kodi does.

Best Regards,
Rick7C2

If you right click a folder, it will generate STRMs for all folders and files under that folder, and it will maintain the folder structure when it saved the STRM.
(2015-06-11, 21:54)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-11, 19:44)Rick7C2 Wrote: [ -> ]

Changes in 0.7.0
* better stability
* better playback
* offline features
* cc and srt support

~Media Server/

Best Regards,
Rick7C2

If you right click a folder, it will generate STRMs for all folders and files under that folder, and it will maintain the folder structure when it saved the STRM.

When I do that I just get an error. I assumed it was not implemented in that way yet.
(2015-06-12, 00:06)Rick7C2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-11, 21:54)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-11, 19:44)Rick7C2 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like a request for strm generation.

~Media Server/

Best Regards,
Rick7C2

When I do that I just get an error. I assumed it was not implemented in that way yet.

I can see that it broke in version 0.6.33 with introduction of support for music STRM files. Fixed now in 0.7.2:

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.7.2.zip
Hi

I did everything as described but I always get some folders (PHOTOS / PERSONAL / PRIVATE / SHARE... Etc) but all of them are empty -- no files no nothing...

What is wrongHuh!!!
Quote:I can see that it broke in version 0.6.33 with introduction of support for music STRM files. Fixed now in 0.7.2:

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.7.2.zip

Awesome I'll try it when I get home from work. Thanks!
(2015-06-12, 08:49)Bennybu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I did everything as described but I always get some folders (PHOTOS / PERSONAL / PRIVATE / SHARE... Etc) but all of them are empty -- no files no nothing...

What is wrongHuh!!!

I assume you have photocs in PHOTOS and that you are accessing PHOTOS while running the plugin from PICTURES in KODI? Photos won't show in VIDEO or MUSIC unless you change the setting to show everything.