Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-05-22, 23:58)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21, 21:55)scofield27 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21, 17:02)scofield272 Wrote: [ -> ]all my files and srt names are in this format : Viking - ויקינגים
english - hebrew

maybe the hebrew part is what that cause the issue?

** update **
ya this is why lol , i removed the hebrew part from the names and the sub appeared Smile
thanks

I have sent you a PM regarding the issue.

thanks brother,
i cant reply there for some reason , so here the thing you wanted : http://mab.to/D04iIGEv4
i hope its ok , you can delete my post after you see it Tongue
(2016-05-24, 17:20)scofield27 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-22, 23:58)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-21, 21:55)scofield27 Wrote: [ -> ]** update **
ya this is why lol , i removed the hebrew part from the names and the sub appeared Smile
thanks

I have sent you a PM regarding the issue.

thanks brother,
i cant reply there for some reason , so here the thing you wanted : http://mab.to/D04iIGEv4
i hope its ok , you can delete my post after you see it Tongue

Got it, thx
Hi dmdsoftware,

first all, amazing job.

One request could you implement save position and auto mark view for strm files.

I'll trying to add this using code in this other addon:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246110

Thanks
(2016-05-26, 19:19)torcuato Wrote: [ -> ]Hi dmdsoftware,

first all, amazing job.

One request could you implement save position and auto mark view for strm files.

I'll trying to add this using code in this other addon:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246110

Thanks

Testing underway to store resume points in a google spreadsheet. When you playback, it would ask if you would like to resume. It will also track watched status but it won't appear in the library (library is updated but I find the library doesn't refresh often enough to show the "watched" checkmark.
(2016-05-27, 01:14)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]Testing underway to store resume points in a google spreadsheet. When you playback, it would ask if you would like to resume. It will also track watched status but it won't appear in the library (library is updated but I find the library doesn't refresh often enough to show the "watched" checkmark.

Hi,

If I enable on Library settings Google drive spreadsheet, Kodi show me an error when it try to play strm
Code:
23:30:21 T:2774555456   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: unknown url type: ?sq=fileid=0B1i-mGcpoRTPbKJwU2ZqR0JUHjA
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/torcuato/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py", line 1005, in <module>
                                                media = service.gSpreadsheet.updateMediaPackage(service.worksheetID, package)
                                              File "/home/torcuato/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/resources/lib/gSpreadsheets.py", line 343, in updateMediaPackage
                                                response = urllib2.urlopen(req)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 127, in urlopen
                                                return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 396, in open
                                                protocol = req.get_type()
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 258, in get_type
                                                raise ValueError, "unknown url type: %s" % self.__original
                                            ValueError: unknown url type: ?sq=fileid=0B1i-mGcpoRTPbKJwU2ZqR0JUHjA
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
23:30:21 T:2774555456 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(5, /home/torcuato/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py): the python script "/home/torcuato/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE

I'm using last testing build on ubuntu with this setting:

On login tab settings, Cloud Media Spreadsheet ID -> blank
On library tab setings,
Resume point and playbackcount -> Google Drive Spreadsheet
Always resume -> check
Use library integration? -> check
Spreadsheet name -> library

On my account api settings google drive, and google docs has permissions for write & read

Maybe I miss some settings?

Thanks
is there any chance that gdrive will sync in the future with metadata like imdb or some like that and we will get the posters&data from there to our movies and shows on the drive ?
it will be so awesome Smile
(2016-05-27, 23:38)torcuato Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-27, 01:14)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]Testing underway to store resume points in a google spreadsheet. When you playback, it would ask if you would like to resume. It will also track watched status but it won't appear in the library (library is updated but I find the library doesn't refresh often enough to show the "watched" checkmark.

Hi,

If I enable on Library settings Google drive spreadsheet, Kodi show me an error when it try to play strm
Code:
23:30:21 T:2774555456   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: unknown url type: ?sq=fileid=0B1i-mGcpoRTPbKJwU2ZqR0JUHjA
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/torcuato/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py", line 1005, in <module>
                                                media = service.gSpreadsheet.updateMediaPackage(service.worksheetID, package)
                                              File "/home/torcuato/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/resources/lib/gSpreadsheets.py", line 343, in updateMediaPackage
                                                response = urllib2.urlopen(req)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 127, in urlopen
                                                return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 396, in open
                                                protocol = req.get_type()
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 258, in get_type
                                                raise ValueError, "unknown url type: %s" % self.__original
                                            ValueError: unknown url type: ?sq=fileid=0B1i-mGcpoRTPbKJwU2ZqR0JUHjA
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
23:30:21 T:2774555456 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(5, /home/torcuato/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py): the python script "/home/torcuato/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE

I'm using last testing build on ubuntu with this setting:

On login tab settings, Cloud Media Spreadsheet ID -> blank
On library tab setings,
Resume point and playbackcount -> Google Drive Spreadsheet
Always resume -> check
Use library integration? -> check
Spreadsheet name -> library

On my account api settings google drive, and google docs has permissions for write & read

Maybe I miss some settings?

Thanks

It requires to load a spreadsheet into your account, which is missing. Add the following to your account (Make a copy... from File Menu) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Once it is added, it should start loading. There is some advance features under testing. Right now, you don't need to make any changes to the spreadsheet *you just need to have it
(2016-05-30, 17:04)scofield27 Wrote: [ -> ]is there any chance that gdrive will sync in the future with metadata like imdb or some like that and we will get the posters&data from there to our movies and shows on the drive ?

Yes, it is possible
(2016-05-31, 01:25)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-30, 17:04)scofield27 Wrote: [ -> ]is there any chance that gdrive will sync in the future with metadata like imdb or some like that and we will get the posters&data from there to our movies and shows on the drive ?

Yes, it is possible
Shocked Do you mean without needing .strm files?

Yes, it is possible

oh man , if you will update something like that it will be superr
also please if you can add in gdrive settings "set default view" for the addon ,it will be nice,
(2016-05-31, 13:54)ashlar Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, it is possible

correct, without .strm files
(2016-05-31, 18:43)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-31, 13:54)ashlar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-31, 01:25)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it is possible

correct, without .strm files
WOW! You will make truly happy a couple of friends! Big Grin
so for now until you do your charms on the "without strm files"... Smile
can i set the gdrive to make strm files automatically to the path i set my library integration to every new movie i upload to my drive?
Any suggestions on best options for storing DVDs for streaming? upload the discs in file format (VOB?), package in iso, etc?