Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-02, 21:23)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-02, 21:12)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz

I've unticked the overlay in library via the skin settings. However, everytime I come back into the skin, the overlay is ticked again. Is this a bug, or is there somewhere else where this setting is ticked?

You want say fanart background ?
I'm not understanding, but what I'm talking about is the movie information pops up in the library after a slight delay. It's a bit annoying

In the settings, there is the option to tick or untick the overlay option under the video OSD or the background. I've unticked it, which works until the next time when it's automatically ticked again, and then I'm having to untick it again.
(2016-01-02, 21:28)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-02, 21:23)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-02, 21:12)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz

I've unticked the overlay in library via the skin settings. However, everytime I come back into the skin, the overlay is ticked again. Is this a bug, or is there somewhere else where this setting is ticked?

You want say fanart background ?
I'm not understanding, but what I'm talking about is the movie information pops up in the library after a slight delay. It's a bit annoying

In the settings, there is the option to tick or untick the overlay option under the video OSD or the background. I've unticked it, which works until the next time when it's automatically ticked again, and then I'm having to untick it again.

Ahh, I understand what you mean. This option :

If I unticked it, It remains unticked even after reboot. I have no this problem. Try to reset skin settings.
(2016-01-02, 22:07)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-02, 21:28)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-02, 21:23)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]You want say fanart background ?

Ahh, I understand what you mean. This option :

If I unticked it, It remains unticked even after reboot. I have no this problem. Try to reset skin settings.
What happens if you reset the skin settings?
Delete the font folder didn't work for me in Kodi 15.2 .
this is a screenshot

(2016-01-02, 00:23)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-01, 05:47)wobbly Wrote: [ -> ]hello see post Post: Eminence 2.0 #569 http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2199036
can you look in to this.... it's the same for your mod thank you

What do you want exactly ?

all video view types to work for all video add ons

atm all video view types work fine for youtube

there are a lot of add obs where view types dont work at all
(2016-01-03, 07:26)guandms Wrote: [ -> ]Delete the font folder didn't work for me in Kodi 15.2 .
this is a screenshot

You must not delete fonts folder...

and You use Kodi 15.2. My mod is for Kodi 16 Jarvis and Kodi 17 ONLY.
(2016-01-03, 09:59)wobbly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-02, 00:23)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-01, 05:47)wobbly Wrote: [ -> ]hello see post Post: Eminence 2.0 #569 http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2199036
can you look in to this.... it's the same for your mod thank you

What do you want exactly ?

all video view types to work for all video add ons

atm all video view types work fine for youtube

there are a lot of add obs where view types dont work at all

Give me an addon name, I will test it.
(2016-01-03, 16:22)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-03, 07:26)guandms Wrote: [ -> ]Delete the font folder didn't work for me in Kodi 15.2 .
this is a screenshot

The same thing is happening in 16.0 Beta 4
(2016-01-03, 17:06)guandms Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-03, 16:22)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
this is a screenshot

The same thing is happening in 16.0 Beta 4

Do you have install addons ?
(2016-01-02, 20:51)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-02, 08:40)kobikite Wrote: [ -> ]hi Guilouz
First of all you are doing an amazing job
I have a few ideas:
I want to combine two display options
the Cd and the films movies Preview
If you can add the option to display the CD

And when i will press the up button The films display appears Like here:

Second thing :
On Music playback time, The following screen disappears after a few seconds .There is a possibility to make an option This screen will remain on the screen

thank you very much

For the first it's not possible, it's same container, if cdart added with widget, it may be displayed on up with posters.

For the second. My music screen not disappears. It always displayed during playback.

for the first : You'll see what I mean ine the Next video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbCp6InxVcs

for the second : look in the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bQrUHfR...e=youtu.be

The two other problems:
3. i failed to present music CD display, I saw your instructions, I tried everything possible and I could't show the CD :-(

I tried everything , I put the CD file in the folder with album name , with CDART name , with the name of the artist, Nothing appeared.

4. The display of .cdart manager. on Your skin looks like this:

do You know maybe what's the problem?

Thank you so much for the excellent MOD
Your video is private...

Have you activate music cdart in skin settings ?

I think you don't have good cdart manager. My next update is working with the last.
(2016-01-03, 20:33)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Your video is private...

Have you activate music cdart in skin settings ?

I think you don't have good cdart manager. My next update is working with the last.

The first video is Private too? Or just a second?

I downloaded the cdart from your first page.
If I want to build a art folder alone, without Cdart, where I should put the files and what I have set.
(2016-01-03, 21:01)kobikite Wrote: [ -> ]If I want to build a art folder alone, without Cdart, where I should put the files and what I have set.

The second.

You can put your art folder where you want. You just need to select him in skin settings.
New Update 1.1.1:

Replace cdART Manager NG by new cdART Manager.
Fix Custom RSS.
Fix progression on "Text only" home style menu.
New HEVC icon.

New update for Movie Genres Icons, fix display with OpenElec.